User Tag List

Page 34 of 275 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

holy cow! I tried to keep up with you ladies, but darn work got in the way....finally got the lappy fired up and there are a whole whack of pages to read!

I've scanned the questions and will answer what I remember seeing lol I do like Coyote's idea of keeping one post for all of her answers....may borrow that idea!

I'm not a mom, so we don't celebrate Mother's Day here...we always do things for our moms though - usually a card and maybe a plant or small gift. We try and visit my mom who is about an hour away, my inlaws live on our street, so we see them more often!

Easter chocolate....i should be saying no thanks because I need to eat better, but lets be honest, I LOVE chocolate, and have zero willpower! I love the white chocolate Lindor eggs, cream eggs, robin's eggs just to name a few

M's items? DH will kill me lol I have enough craft supplies to start my own craft store! I may add some specific craft items to my wishlist, other wise I will pass - much as it pains me to do that!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Oh and I love the dress that was posted...I don't think I could pull off that colour though! I tend to be somewhere between a size 16 and 20 depending on the brand! I always forget about Ricki's!! I do luck out when I shop there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I was giving you until the show I was watching and then I was going to text you to find out where you were lol

I have been hiding out at the hospital with our friend the last couple of weeks, but today I was able to visit him at home He is still on full bed rest and unable to sit past 45 degrees, but they let him go home instead of staying in the hospital, I am going to save a fortune not having to pay for parking now.... which is great now i can spoil a new buddy

Holy Moly though, how am i ever going to catch up on 34 pages tonight ... and ... get my wishlist revised?????

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Ahh i could spend hours shopping in micheals!!! Painting, sketching, fabrics, and all tje cake dcorating tools!! MADNESS!!
    slambert, coyote00, dlee and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

What do ya'll think of this dress? Size 14-26
    LOVE IT, however I would NEVER wear it , I had a bad skin condition last year that has seriously destroyed my legs and I will never again wear anything that shows any part of my legs in public

If you are curvy like me where do you buy your clothes??
    I am not shy to admit that the 1 piece of clothing that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE and will not give up for anything is a 5yr old pair of Maternity Capri Jeans from Thyme Maternity, OMG they are sooooo comfortable and fit like a glove!! I almost might go buy myself another pair even though I am not pregnant because I have searched high and low for another pair of capri jeans and none of them fit right - since my second child I still have not lost the baby weight (2yrs now ) so I am not sure, gonna go out when I get my income tax back a buy some new bigger clothes other than maternity wear

Do ya'll get Mother's Day presents(other than the ones your kids make at school?) ? Flowers?
    Yup my oldest always buys me blue daisies and a gift, I think this year I got Pink tickets but I am not 100% sure yet....fingers crossed

QUESTION - buddy do you any favourite Easter chocolates that I could pick up for you on the post Easter sales?
    Diabetic here so unfortunately not but I did list items on my WL if you find them at a crazy discount

Oh Michael's have the 50% off coupon this coming week - buddy do you want anything from Michaels?
    OMG YES YES YES - tons of stuff on my WL that could be purchased there! I could go broke in that store

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

oh I should mention - nat77 my wishlist will be sent in tomorrow - I forgot half of the list at work and half of it is here

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

My wl will be sent tonight!! Just got ds down so want to relax before jumping on the computer. Need to add a few mote things to it as well. I statted a list and have jotted things down all day. LOl. Its going to be a long one, buddy beware. ;-)

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Fyi-- my spelling will usually be very bad. My phone touch screen and short stubby fingers do not make typing easy. :-( lol.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Oh Michael's have the 50% off coupon this coming week - buddy do you want anything from Michaels?
    I haven't shopped at michaels for a long time so I don't know what I'd need. If you find stuff there on my WL, then yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    green tea ice cream is SO GOOD!!! It is super popular among the asians, that's me!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!
    Me too! *Asian* :D Green tea ice cream is good my fav is red bean ice cream. If you eat at sushi places or Chinese buffets, green tea ice cream is always available.
    Last edited by juliejolie; Wed, Apr 3rd, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I have been hiding out at the hospital with our friend the last couple of weeks, but today I was able to visit him at home He is still on full bed rest and unable to sit past 45 degrees, but they let him go home instead of staying in the hospital, I am going to save a fortune not having to pay for parking now.... which is great now i can spoil a new buddy

Holy Moly though, how am i ever going to catch up on 34 pages tonight ... and ... get my wishlist revised?????
    I thought that might be it, I glad he is home now.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

stuff from michael's...............i am wanting a few painting canvases so that i can do a craft with the boys for us and for my mom for mother's day!! i would like to use their feet to make butterfly wings so they don't have to be huge canvases but at least big enough to fit my 7 1/2 year olds feet and then one for the baby. so would need 2 of each size or 1 of each size and then one that would fit both of their feet for us.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

with a sick baby i did not get much accomplished today. all he wanted was cuddles. i have put him to sleep in his carseat for the nite so i am hoping that he will be able to breathe and will have a better nite tonight. will try and get the WL done tomorrow before i go to work.
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Love that dress, gp!

Please no chocolate for me. I gained twenty pounds since I quit smoking and I am trying to drop them!

I love Michaels. My daughter works there. I love anything for baking or stamps. Wooden ones or cling stamps for with an ink pad. I especially love any vintage looking ones. We make cards and tags and such.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    New flavours from Chapmans:
    Attachment 171057

Green Tea ice cream?? I dunno about that one....
    Green tea ice cream is awesome!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I pm'd my list....

Page 34 of 275 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread Information