User Tag List

Page 24 of 275 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Just received my Canadian Living and theres a Nutella coupon in it!! Never seen one for Nutella

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

My husband is very good at gifts, but now he has gotten even better. Well, now he has our 22 year old daughter to do his dirty work for him sometimes.

I feel bad because I say OMG, do you know how much groceries I could have bought with that? I always feel the cash could be put to better use like paying a bill or something. That's just me.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Yeah I'm accepted!! Time to get busy on my wish list

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Hah. Took my dh three years to remember my birthday.... he had the date right but the month wrong. 'Sigh'Up until last year he never did gifts for ANY occasions. Last summer for my birtday he got me a diamond necklace and roses on all the small holidays. This july is our 5th anniversary so he better get hia act together!!! LOL

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

I have gotten a few but not many. I think they're old enough so hopefully this year will be good. I do actually have a boyfriend this year, so maybe he can take them out!

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Do ya'll get Mother's Day presents(other than the ones your kids make at school?) ? Flowers?

G
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Do ya'll get Mother's Day presents(other than the ones your kids make at school?) ? Flowers?

G
    Nope. DH says since I am not his Mum he doesn't need to do anything (love him to bits, but he can be such at dork at times!). Our kids are too young to shop on their own or make anything, so usually Mother's Day is forgotten here
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    I feel bad because I say OMG, do you know how much groceries I could have bought with that? I always feel the cash could be put to better use like paying a bill or something. That's just me.
    I'm the same way

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Oh and received Nestle Baby and there is CoffeMate Liquid coupon and Cetaphil coupons and samples

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Gah, you ladies talk to much! How am I supposed to keep up with all the chatter when I have to be away from the computer for 3 hours??? geeze.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I never did the Cheerio thing but my boy sits to pee so I don't think there is any aiming involved in that. He did once ask me to stand and show him how to do it, which led to a discussion about mommy's don't have the necessary parts, and then he wanted to see...
    I got my boys to sit to pee at first. Its easier. When they are just learning...sometimes they can't control what comes out...or don't know which they have to do.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post

DO IT!
    If you do not, they will get in crevices and cracks and can lie dormant for up to 10 years!
    We had to move out of our house for 2 MONTHS after we tore up the carpet...It was SO bad, when I would come in to check my mail, my pants would be COVERED in them (literally hundreds of them on me within seconds)!
    Apparently they were laying dormant in the cracks in our wood floor beneath it
    I paid for the flea bomb stuff (from the vet) FOUR TIMES, and then the company paid TWICE to have it fumigated b/c they just WOULDN'T GO AWAY!
    They multiply like CRAZY!

Put your plants outside, and take your pets for a car ride or to the doggie park for the four hours.
    SO WORTH IT!
    Oh lordy. I didn't think it was fleas because I haven't really seen any....but tbh I dont know what they look like either lol..i have noticed these bugs comin around since we moved in back in december...theyre prolly like 1/3 of the size of my pinky nail and kinda beige and oval shaped? Bleh. We probably will end up fumigating if there's no other option.
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I always found the reward system for training worked best for my children. Stickers or a small candy treat worked best or a toy/book they can only use when it's potty time

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

A nutella coupon?!?! hollllllla

I got the Dentyne sample too...I'm not a big fan of the new packs though, kind of a pain in the butt to get the gum out.
    KK7, julesie-pie, julesm14 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    A nutella coupon?!?! hollllllla

I got the Dentyne sample too...I'm not a big fan of the new packs though, kind of a pain in the butt to get the gum out.
    I don't mind the new packaging actually.. my purses are all the huge, no-divider types.. and sometimes I left with a rogue piece floating in the bottom of my bag.. its either that, or no gum.. so I usually end up chewing the mangled piece anyways!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsrule View Post
    I have gotten a few but not many. I think they're old enough so hopefully this year will be good. I do actually have a boyfriend this year, so maybe he can take them out!
    Drop a hint!

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Nope. DH says since I am not his Mum he doesn't need to do anything (love him to bits, but he can be such at dork at times!). Our kids are too young to shop on their own or make anything, so usually Mother's Day is forgotten here
    Technicalities...you are not his Mother but he had a hand in you becoming a Mother...

Everyone on this train is getting an awesome pampering pkg..so I say woohoo!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Ok.. totally off topic.. but just thought I'd mention I'm chewing my free Dentyne Ice gum... I think someone posted in the last train thread when it came up on the freebie.. so whomever that was, thanks!
    I think that was me - I got mine today too! thought there might be a coupon for a multipack but nah... oh well. Free is free!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Oh and received Nestle Baby and there is CoffeMate Liquid coupon and Cetaphil coupons and samples
    *perks up totally* LIQUID COFFEE MATE COUPON?????

I saw the Nutella posted over in the $ and C's thread...... but a LIQUID COFFEE MATE ONE???? I wonder if I get Nestle Baby?
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Wed, Apr 3rd, 2013 at 03:46 PM.

Page 24 of 275 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread Information