User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Ex boyfriend make me trouble buy not honoring is responsabilties he have with me...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

And yes it can be worse..this a*(&*((& have the guts to ask me for another 1000$ whitch I said no clearly...and it is the thing I bit my finger to have not done the first time too.....Some people are so shameless,profitor that they want the money of the others...I will writhe my last reflections on that later...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Now I am just hoping couponnning and cut off will save me some money...If I dont gain for that...

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    And yes it can be worse..this a*(&*((& have the guts to ask me for another 1000$ whitch I said no clearly...and it is the thing I bit my finger to have not done the first time too.....Some people are so shameless,profitor that they want the money of the others...I will writhe my last reflections on that later...
    I know people might think this is sneaky but I would tell him yes to lend him the money but in reality serve him papers. If you can file a small claims form with his mom's address when you meet him you can serve him. Then when you meet him pretend to give him the money but serve him the papers.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

And in the last 6 months I can count at least 3 others ''relaationship'' he had...if it is not more...that just prove it is not and will never be a stable person...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I know people might think this is sneaky but I would tell him yes to lend him the money but in reality serve him papers. If you can file a small claims form with his mom's address when you meet him you can serve him. Then when you meet him pretend to give him the money but serve him the papers.
    That would be to good to be true...if only I have that *(&*(&(*& adress...But I dont turn this in violence too...My life Worth more than that...I heard he have some kin of claim with that...so I dont want to be the next...But for me he was mentally and psychollogically violence...But He owned money to ''Hydro Quebec'' for account no paid,,,,a lots of ticket cars for speed vitess money like 900$ , a neighour claim because... he had an argument with him..and some others things I dont know... A court thing too because he said he claim money for child abusing by his grandfather...and all the *(*(&(& ... He can said wathever he want ..but I am still believe those..that was the thing I knowed last summer..and he pass in court for that and had some kind of arrangement that force to paid those...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Next reflections will be about fraudulent people who have no life and want the life of the others ...in many ways...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I would just like to add I dont want comments like you are not smart,or those kind of thing...I learned the lesson forever for now I search solutions ...Thanks you

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have the paper in front of me and he was said : For the person who will read,I ................................ was given(borrow) 1000$....from ....................(me) he had refund my 140$....And the agreement is ...40$ per week for 6 months( was not agreed....but at least I said to me I had a paper to proof the fact and my bank paper)....For gain your confident (?&*&(*()*)) I sign....He sign.... And dated the april 12,2012.... And I will had I had another claim with my familly and this kind of paper is Worth in court...the other worked as a proof...he did not turned like I wante but did not loose anything...but I should acted faster...but the steps are so long and complicated...It can demolish nobody.......

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I would just like to add I dont want comments like you are not smart,or those kind of thing...I learned the lesson forever for now I search solutions ...Thanks you
    If you can't say anything nice or helpful don't say anything at all is what my mom use to say. Its horrible that people would say hurtful things because everyone makes mistakes and you learn from those mistakes and move onward. I never thought I would ever get involved with a meth abuser and he would be so mean, evil and psychotic but it happened, I learned and moved on. Sending you lots of hugs and I hope karma kicks him hard in his ass.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I am affraid it will happen to others womens..but I guess I cannot do anything...
    cath007, yes you have done something! You have put a great warning on this public forum for many, many women (and men) to read. Your story is sad and I too would be very angry. On a positive note, you have helped so many other women and men who will learn from you.

I wish the best for you for the remainder of 2013. Karma will get him.

(((hugs)))

And, as the song goes, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@ Anastasia1009Me neither, @Shwa Girl I really hope this rant will be a warning to everyone.
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Apr 15th, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    It could be but ....Longueuil(QC) is all I know now...And it will see the thing coming...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thanks you for the song Shwa Girl..Yes with all the things I live I am stronger...but now with no heart.It is easy to read and comment the story of others..but when it is You in that situation ...god it is not the same thing.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You know when in life you use to be the ''perfect'' women,youu dont know not too much about bad behaviors,and I did not talk to this situation to familly because I was humiliated....not a good thing...because they would tell you it is not ok,not right....I pried he respect the paper...even I knew I made a mistake,but after 6 months...I made myself a reason to ACT

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just learn between the lines it will come to the city soon for visiting his couzine who live 3 Streets near me but I dont know where..but I have the number of tel(internet) she is aware of the problems and for her he is GOD... insane...oh yeah yoou have money for gas...So if i send papers he will be here and in courts he will make a show..me,me ,me....Those persons are so a 2 faces,who dont show their real personnality...
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Apr 15th, 2013 at 11:35 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information