User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Need HELP with $1.50 GreenWorks coupon wording

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With your printer preferences you should be able to enlarge the print.

That's what I did!
    free*is*best likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Good for her. I tried using 10 @ my sdm and the manager wasn't happy because 1. was getting it cheap 2. I can only use one cpn becos it states one per purchase. So I asked the manager if the cpn state one per customer? He gave the evil eye. lol. Thank God there was another couponer to back me up. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    My friend used 25 with no problem in 1 transaction at Shoppers today.
    couponmamaof03 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    Good for her. I tried using 10 @ my sdm and the manager wasn't happy because 1. was getting it cheap 2. I can only use one cpn becos it states one per purchase. So I asked the manager if the cpn state one per customer? He gave the evil eye. lol. Thank God there was another couponer to back me up. lol.

Seems people were hitting or missing with this coupon. My friend and I went out first thing saturday morning and she got her 25 plus some dial soap to get her over the $75 bonus threshold, I had planned to get some too but wasnt able because there were very few in the store. They had 5 different green works products there and only had about 6 of each ( she got 5 of each as we planned to split them if I couldnt find any at another store ) We went through the cash, and off the hop the cashier said she didnt know if she could take them because they were an unsecured printable, she called the manager and I showed her on my phone where they came from and that it was a printable with no limit on prints. Had no problem. The manager was awesome and mentioned she couponed too. So after that the total was down really low ( in the $20 range and that included an oxiclean she will get a mail in rebate for ) and the cashier said the total had to be over $75 AFTER coupons, I got her to call back the manager and the manager corrected her, great success!!! She got 25 green works items, oxiClean, dial soap, ice cream she bought for my kids plus some other things for around $20 ( thats even before the MIR~ ) plus got the promo cards.......

THEN I had a headache for the rest of the weekend trying to get some!!! Went to 2 stores that didnt have any. Went to another store that had loads and after everything was scanned they refused the coupons. They had already scanned the colgate total I was getting and entered my coupons..... I told them if I couldnt use the green works coupons I didnt want any of it and asked for my coupons back, when I got to the truck I realize she didnt give my toothpaste coupons back ( FML ) I didnt go back in because I was so iritated having wasted all that time already.

Went to another store today, got my greenworks and dial soap, got to the till, no problem with the coupons at all, refused my baboo FPC because it was french ( thought for sure it was a bi-ingual country but according to her Alberta isn't ) then my total was doewn to $18 ( I had a $10 promo card that I used ) anyway, I made a comment about it being a great deal since I would get more than that in promo cards today and she said "no you wont get a the bonus cards because its less that $75" I went on to tell her that as long as its $75 before coupons I get the promo. Again I was argued with. The manager came up who was just as dense. I showed her the coupon policy STRAIGHT from their own website and she argued it. She went to the back and brought out an old copy of the old policy, and I went on to tell her the new policy is that coupons count toward the threshold..... agrued with me like the devil. She went on to say "the register tells us what to do, if you are suppose to get a promo the register would have told us" and I said, I should get the promo.... She shook her head and made a rude face and I said "fine, cancel it all and give me back my coupons" she hit the total button on the sale in order to be able to cancel it and WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?!?!?!! "ISSUE PROMO" flashed up on the screen!!!!!!!! I looked at her and said "Imagine that!!?!?!?" I guess the cash register WILL tell when your suppose to get a promo!!!!! I paid my $18, got my $20 in bonus cards and my $90 products and told her "you really need to learn a thing or 2 about customer service AND your store policies - I will be talking to your head office tomorrow!!" And smiled and left!!!

What a rough few days trying to get a few cleaners!! lol, Gonna have quite the rant with SDM head office tomorrow morning!!! lol
    Cocottee00 likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

"hit or miss" is totally right! Went to Walmart to PM shoppers , no problem to PM shoppers but to use the printable coupons! Arrggggg! I was attempting to get 4 wipes, 2 bathroom , 2 glass cleaners....they would only allow me to use one coupon b/c of the one per purchase...then they said well "you can only print two, there are no unique codes on here...blah blah...." I pulled out my iphone showed them the site, told them this was not a smartsource.ca printable which yes you can only do two per printer...you can print as many as you want....I went through everything and it made no difference. So I said fine, across the parking lot is SDM, I'll go use them there and I did with no issues and got a raincheque for my wipes! So I guess Walmart is not into making money....better for me cause I got SDM points!

Oh and I had my husband with me but they wouldn't let us get two greenworks....so dumb!
    Last edited by Luc; Mon, Apr 22nd, 2013 at 05:26 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I used 4 today at my Wal-Mart, I asked the cashier how many she would take and she said 'as long as it's one per item, as many as you want'....wishing I had brought more with me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information