User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Purex $1.00 still woroks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Blah blah blah ... Intelligent arguments don't register apparently so there is my new one.
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Also your title- it's "works" not "woroks" . So next time think hard before you call someone else stupid.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar82 View Post
    If it was an old post why did so many view it and likely order and surely it would have shown up in as i was type which it didnt so either that post expired which your talking about i could have easily said i know a post that is still live so do some searching through hundreds of threads to find it .. but that would be the rude way of doing things and not respectful as I said one would beg to think did the original post your saying is still live actually have that person aware it was still live cause then it would appear higher in the thread yes? if its back say 500 pages nobody will remember or bother to look that far if it did exist ..Also sure for you you where aware it was still live but the post wasnt just made for Jenny was it? it was made for those who might not have known and or forgot in the heck ways of life .. Repost yet i fail to see the link of it being a repost anywhere let me know when you find it .. and actually i didnt go through websavers portals to be frank i had it booked mark from the first time it went live meaning i dont use the link i store the websavers and others even if they are old like example Old el paso and every now and then ill click it and boo yeah coupon still able to be ordered which is the case with this one as for the dole one oddly i was entering a contest and by shock i saw the coupon and click it and wow it was still live so i could have easily not said a thing..

Jenny my dear the post has been up for more then 2 hours it was up for i believe 3 or 4 days now and i posted what i said on the 2nd day when you see 100 plus view and not a simple geeze thanks takes 2 min for respect i took to minutes to save you $1.00 so surely it can be taken but not given? what if everyone in the world was takers .. there would be not even to give to everyone .. words for thought! .. the post is also not old because if it where then surely it would be higher in the thread if others knew it was still active .. pretty sure the majority of people like finding coupons fast and not go through hundreds of pages to find it .. but when you do find the original link id love to know what page its on if you can find it
    Again, just cause someone viewed it, that doesn't mean they ordered it. I viewed it hoping meant the Purex laundry soap coupon was available again for people who printed it on the first day it was added to smartsource. I didn't view it to get the purex TP coupon, why would I? Its on websavers main page and I see it there every time I go to websaver. You don't need to take it upon yourself to "re-post" things, again, its against SC rules.

Furthermore.....

Less than 2 hours past from your First post and your "thank me you selfish people" post.

You posted the thread on : Monday April 22nd 10:16AMn, Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:16 AM
    You posted your rant on: Monday April 22nd 12:12PM Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Wed, Apr 24th, 2013 at 12:13 PM.
    thriftygranny likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Banned
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

pretty sure I posted it 2 days before i commented and surely typos are made considering you use a touch screen and have fingers nails (like a lady should) unless of course you don't have finger nails then surely you can type perfectly on a touch screen .. Good day to both of you..
    Last edited by Silverstar82; Wed, Apr 24th, 2013 at 12:15 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

pretty sure i posted in 2 days before i commented and surely typos are made considering you use touch screens and fingers nails unless of course you dont have finger nail and can type perfectly on a touch screen .. Good day to both of you..
    Nope, not 2 days before. You posted it then attacked people 2 hours later for not thanking you. As a matter of fact, it has only been posted for a total of 2 days now, right to the minute. Touch screen or not..... clocks don't lie.
    angel_2011 likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Jenny apparently if you type correctly that means you are not a lady. You have no fingernails either.

Banned
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Also the purex toilet paper shows up on the main websavers page really are you sure about that? perhaps your meaning to say Sponge towel not Purex toilet paper Jenny .. and on the majority of the portal pages like example saveloonie.ca its not listed in the hidden portals in the one i have so perhaps some people have old ones again its not about just what you have its for others too.. if you where looking for purex detergent fine so but it but im sure other found it useless and where looking for it... and again it was not reposted and if it was surely it would have shown up higher in the main thread if so many people knew about it being live let me know when you find the original post i dont have time to sit on here and search for hours to find a post someone wrote 3 months ago about it perhaps otehrs do i know i sure dont! .. Cheers!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Also the purex toilet paper shows up on the main websavers page really are you sure about that? perhaps your meaning to say Sponge towel not Purex toilet paper Jenny .. and on the majority of the portal pages like example saveloonie.ca its not listed in the hidden portals in the one i have so perhaps some people have old ones again its not about just what you have its for others too.. if you where looking for purex detergent fine so but it but im sure other found it useless and where looking for it... and again it was not reposted and if it was surely it would have shown up higher in the main thread if so many people knew about it being live let me know when you find the original post i dont have time to sit on here and search for hours to find a post someone wrote 3 months ago about it perhaps otehrs do i know i sure dont! .. Cheers!
    yep I'm sure
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    matchstix likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

loooool

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

wow guys

first - views do not mean SCers are actually looking at this thread, it could be visitors who are not signed up, or more likely - searchbots adding it to search engines since it had been such a short time

second - as mentioned, this is a repost and therefore credit should go to the OP of the original thread (which this would would have been merged into if it did not end in this mess)

finally - there is absolutely no need for anyone to speak to each other like some of the posts in this thread and so this is being locked & expired
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information