User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: For all my fellow Celiac's on SC

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Some of you who have used coupons may be aware of this site, but I would love to pass it on to others who are either Celiac or know someone who is. As our foods are soooooo expensive, I love this site for a few quick things. Over my 28 years as a Celiac I have learned to make some pretty awsome stuff (my DH even eats a lot of it and the grandchildren). Anyway here is the site, and you can print coupons. You Celiacs know where to purchase all these things. They are becoming easier to find as well http://www.thehealthyshopper.ca/prod...?categoryid=99

BY THE WAY, I HAVE A FABULOUS PIZZA CRUST THAT MY HUBBY SAYS IS BETTER THAN MOST TAKE OUT PLACES IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED JUST PM ME.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    sweetnlow30 likes this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Thanks! The only brand I know there is nature path. I get the bulk of my kids stuff (6 year and 4 year old with celiac) at RCSS, and they mainly have kinnicktick, glutino or gluten free pantry and naturepath. Do you find that the printables are taken?

Anyway, thanks! I also use an awesome gf bakery for a lot of their items, same price, and they taste so much better!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

thanks so much!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have never had any trouble with a printable, but I only ever print 1 or maybe 2 if it is something that I really need, and I always print them in color.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Thank you for posting this info...very helpful. Will PM you for the pizza crust recipe (for my mother).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Thank you Have some from the book and have been using them lots. Haven't tried the printable ones just yet.

BTW: Metro has a great line called Irresistibles, the often go on sale. I've used the pancake mix for my son and he loves the pancakes.

Just now waiting for a Post cereal coupon good for the new Chex cereal that just came out.

Happy Shopping
    Looking for pediasure complete coupons $3 and pull-ups, gluten free foods, almond milk too .

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Check the Food and Recipes section on SC - there are one or two threads running on the gluten-free topic.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by whitefishmom View Post
    Thank you Have some from the book and have been using them lots. Haven't tried the printable ones just yet.

BTW: Metro has a great line called Irresistibles, the often go on sale. I've used the pancake mix for my son and he loves the pancakes.

Just now waiting for a Post cereal coupon good for the new Chex cereal that just came out.

Happy Shopping
    The Chex Cereal is actually not new it is been available in the US for years.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

But it's new to Canada
    Looking for pediasure complete coupons $3 and pull-ups, gluten free foods, almond milk too .

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Will love it when they finally bring the gluten free bisquick up here, I brought back 15 boxes from texas this spring. That should do me till I get back down again in the winter.
    masid likes this.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by whitefishmom View Post
    But it's new to Canada
    True! It is quite good. i used to buy it for my kids to snack on dry!

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Will love it when they finally bring the gluten free bisquick up here, I brought back 15 boxes from texas this spring. That should do me till I get back down again in the winter.
    That is amazing!!! I had no IDEA they had such a product! I live in Windsr, and next time I make a run to Detroit, I'll have to stop and pick some up! I love bisquick (I'm no a bake from scratch type), and have missed using it since my kids were diagnosed.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post

Gluten free Bisquick!!! I am so excited!!!!

Thanks for posting

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You should try the chocolate chip cookie mix too! DH and DS went to Maine a few weeks ago and brought these and chocolate and yellow cake mixes (Betty Crocker). I've tried a number of GF cookie mixes and this is by far the closest to regular I've found. They disappeared in less than two days!! I knew Chex was coming but I didn't know any of the other stuff was coming too. Is that whAt you have heard?

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Yes, I have tried many of the betty crocker gluten free cake mixes while I'n down in Texas and they are all really good. I must say a great change of pace from some of the items we can purchase here. It took them just over a year to bring up the gluten free chex (which by the way is really good too), so I am hoping it won't be long for the rest to arrive. I emailed General Foods Canada and the main reason it is not here yet is once again population. They are starting with chex, and if it goes over well, then they will slowly introduce the other products. So lets keep our fingers crossed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information