User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: stupid transit bus!!!!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i remember those days.. the bus driving right past me while i was waiting.. i've even had it where i dinged for my stop got up stood by the door and they just didn't stop at the stop drove right past it ignoring me
    Angela273 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i remember those days.. the bus driving right past me while i was waiting.. i've even had it where i dinged for my stop got up stood by the door and they just didn't stop at the stop drove right past it ignoring me
    We get a lot of napping Red Deer transit bus drivers going past stops too.
    Angela273 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

At the beginning of the month me and my husband were racing to catch the bus now my husbands alittle over 6 feet tall so he can take far longer steps then me only being 5'5.We got to the bus just as it was pulling up i slipped and fell down on my knees.My husband was on the bus and had to beg the bus driver to hang on a second well i pulled myself off the ground.The stupid part was it was only me and my husband on the bus when i did get on it...
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I attended university at the UofS and rode the bus every day for years. I have had so many bad experiences on the city transit that it is not even funny. Many times they just took my info when I complained. There were a couple times where I was given a free day pass. One rare occasion I was even given a ride to my destination from one of the city's vans...the observation ones used to monitor the buses. I was on one bus route that got in an accident 3 times in 4months (while I was on it). The third time "was the charm" and I was injured. I still have daily pain from this accident...both the bus company and SGI refused to pay for my treatment. I now live in Estevan and there are no buses. I am happy to drive my own truck...even though it is more expensive.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I just saw a same incident a few days ago, lady was with 2 kids and bus dnt stop for her, there were only a few passengers in the bus , my car was just behind the bus, the driver was obviously thinking about something else while driving because it was a left turn and it was very difficult not to see her and 2 kids , it happen to me like some years back, I had a interview at that day, i had to take a taxi,I called the customer service and complained about the driver , what else to do

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i hope thry talked to the driver and asked what happened. i hope this doesnt happen again, even my 3 yr old was askibg me why the bus didnt stop. I couldnt tell her hes an idiot
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ours in Orillia was worse. The bus was 45min late (I was going to work) in Winter. It was supposed to come at 11:00 but it came around 11:45 instead. I finally saw it and was like YAY I can go to WORK NOW.

NOPE!

They decided they didn't want to go down that road now - they wanted to cut off half the route in order to try and get back on schedule - so there I am, in the cold, watching the bus make a right turn instead of left. WTF.

Happens so often in Winter. It sucks so bad :\
    Angela273 likes this.
    Because of fake prints, stacking manus is no longer allowed
    But you can still stack Coupon Zone + 1x Manu, like other Maxi / Loblaw Stores
    Did You Like Our Service? Make Sure To Submit A Comment Sheet At Our Store!
    Comment Box is located beside the Coin Star Machine.
    Help Me/Us Earn an "A" For Customer Service!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information