User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (89%)

Hey everyone!!http://www.rickanddeenasfruitandveggies.webs.com/

My mother and her DH have a fruit and veggie business. A lot of people have heard about it but i thought i would share the info with fellow SC'ers. It is a really great way to cut down on your grocery time. I get a box every week. They get them directly from the supplier unlike it sitting in a refrigerated storage room until they have to re-stock you will get the vegetables from the same suppliers large grocery chains to do the next day! Take a look at the site is a awesome deal for the quantity and freshness!! You will be excited to see what is at your door step week after week!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by shootingstar; Fri, Jun 10th, 2011 at 03:13 AM.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hi shootingstar! I am one of Rick & Deena's customers. Love our delivery each week. The produce is super fresh and yummy. Plus, I now spend way less buying it from them. I highly recommend this service to anyone. Message me if you have any questions about it
    Need Norwex? I can ship to anywhere in Canada for $4.95!!!! Check out my site http://lyndseymackenzie.norwex.biz/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (89%)

Thanks for the comment! Hope other people see it and think of ordering too! IT is so nice to not carry heavy bags of groceries from the car while carrying in two small children. It really is amazing how much healthier you eat once your fridge is stuffed with fruits n veg! My 3 year old sneaks carrots out of the fridge! How can you get mad about that?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by lmack30 View Post
    Hi shootingstar! I am one of Rick & Deena's customers. Love our delivery each week. The produce is super fresh and yummy. Plus, I now spend way less buying it from them. I highly recommend this service to anyone. Message me if you have any questions about it

Thread Information