Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116
Results 1,726 to 1,733 of 1733
Like Tree5786Likes

Thread: May the Savings be with you - May Frugal Chatter

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Sweet Sparrow don't you need an American address to get the CVS card???
    That's what I thought!! We asked and the cashier said Canadians were eligible. My SIL signed up for it and got all the discounts for her purchases. I signed up in case the cashier changed her mind. I didn't use it, but did give them my email. We'll see if they contact me and tell me the account is invalid.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Good night everyone see if you June's thread tomorrow!

it was a pleasure & great journey with all you lovely ladies this May and months before. Love the positive vibes, chatter, encouragement along the way.

Nancy
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Hope all went well with your appointment.

I could just eat the vinagrette salad and the bread at East Side Marios so yummy.

Glad you remembered the blizzard coupons expired today and used them up, that was a great promo.
    All went well, hoping for some new drugs that will hopefully help.

I have not eaten there for years, never had bread but did have a Cesar salad.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was midly shocked tonight twice. The first time was after work i went to leave and tucked under my windhshield wiper was $50. I checked my car over for dings and scratches....or a note around the ground but nothing. We were going out for supper tonight (a treat for us) so i used the surprise money and we had enough of it left over to grab some TP on sale 8 double rolls of purex for $6.

The second surprise was when i went to my budget ...currently im &75 UNDER budget. although i am aware that bank fees (usually about $10) and interest will be applied to things over night. I thought i was so bad for spending this month and was sure i went over.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I thought I was going to have a super month for the food budget for May, but I saw a bunch of last minute items. The grand total is now at $197.06. I saw DH's peameal bacon on sale at 2.18/kg. I usually stock up when it's twice the price. Today, I saw asparagus at $1.49/lb and grabbed two bunches. They're good prices, but unanticipated purchases.

Even worse, our paperboy decided it was too hot to deliver the flyers for the second day in a row. No flyers, no coupons. :-( Now if I wanted to PM anywhere, I'd have to drive around to all the stores and get all the flyers. Thank goodness for SC so I can at least know which flyers I want! Still super annoying though! I didn't get the local flyers. :-(

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I was midly shocked tonight twice. The first time was after work i went to leave and tucked under my windhshield wiper was $50. I checked my car over for dings and scratches....or a note around the ground but nothing. We were going out for supper tonight (a treat for us) so i used the surprise money and we had enough of it left over to grab some TP on sale 8 double rolls of purex for $6.

The second surprise was when i went to my budget ...currently im &75 UNDER budget. although i am aware that bank fees (usually about $10) and interest will be applied to things over night. I thought i was so bad for spending this month and was sure i went over.
    Wowsers on the $50!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Who left the mystery $50.00?

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post

Crochetlady likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Who left the mystery $50.00?

I havent a clue! I'm kinda of thinking it was on the ground by my car and someone picked it up and stuck it there thinking it came from there. No one in town owed me money!
    Insane likes this.

Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116

Thread Information