User Tag List

Page 132 of 613 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

PC Plus just emailed me with the 5K points WUS $20 in produce offer. I tried to load it to my account and it just says 3K like others have experienced.

Can they get anything right?

BTW I am skipping this deal because I was there last night and they didn't have stock of a lot of stuff I wanted to buy. They are also still investigating me and don't answer emails. I am tired of their crap and am going back to Metro for most of my shops. Yes I get almost nothing in Air Miles, but at least they won't frustrate me and lie to me
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Feb 26th, 2014 at 04:01 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I got the same 5000 pts offer and it didn't show up as well. It's different from the 3000 pts as that was there since last Thursday. If you could combine, that would be a good deal.

I was there last night and used the 3000 pts when you spend $20 in produce under my husbands account. Spent $11 in veg and fruits, spent $9 in tropicana oj. All the pts didn't show up so I called and within 20 min, the pts were in the account.
    sweetmomma and torontogal12 like this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... oh I would love a points for produce bonus! :D *crossing fingers*

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

For those who are seeing only the 3,000 pts WUS $20 on produce, is this on your mobile app? Both the 5,000 and 3,000 are showing in my account when I log on through a browser (haven't tried the app yet). I don't know if I would be allowed to combine them...I'm a bit afraid to try because Loblaws is soooo pricey...I'd only be willing to spend twenty bucks on produce there if I knew for sure I'd get 8,000 points out of it. I'd love to hear what happens if anyone tries it.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just logged in online and see both offers but on my mobile app there is just the 3000. I wonder which one they will honour first?

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is the second week in a row where I have had NO offers. It sucks because I go to SS at least twice a week!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Confirmed! I eventually did see both 3000 and 5000 pts. And I just came from superstore and spent $20 in produce and got 8000 pts with no issues.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Decided to try again and the 5000 did finally show up. Planning to do this tomorrow combined with the 3000 plus a couple of 200 points per $1 produce offers (mangoes and pears), 50 cents cash back from CO51 for bananas and $1.50 from CO51 for Renee's gourmet dip Can't wait!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Decided to try again and the 5000 did finally show up. Planning to do this tomorrow combined with the 3000 plus a couple of 200 points per $1 produce offers (mangoes and pears), 50 cents cash back from CO51 for bananas and $1.50 from CO51 for Renee's gourmet dip Can't wait!!!
    You have a CO51 offer for BANANAS? WANT. I'm green! (but I don't want any green bananas )

If these offers can be used together, maybe I'll be lucky and find a good stash of fruit on the clearance cart tomorrow. 'cuz even with essentially 40% off, I think No Frills is still a better deal than Loblaws (who pays this much for produce? Can I have your budget?)
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I use desktop and got the screwup.
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    For those who are seeing only the 3,000 pts WUS $20 on produce, is this on your mobile app? Both the 5,000 and 3,000 are showing in my account when I log on through a browser (haven't tried the app yet). I don't know if I would be allowed to combine them...I'm a bit afraid to try because Loblaws is soooo pricey...I'd only be willing to spend twenty bucks on produce there if I knew for sure I'd get 8,000 points out of it. I'd love to hear what happens if anyone tries it.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I guess I'll chime in ... I saw the 5K points WUS $20 in produce offer in my pcplus account yesterday. Today I received the email for this offer - 5k wus $20. I went to my pcplus account and it now reads 3k pts wus $20 on produce. WTH?

Since the program started here in Quebec last Nov, I have earned enough for $40 in free groceries between the bonus offers and using my PC MC, which I started using again just before the program started here. So I did like the program for the helping me earn points faster. However, I don't get a lot of offers and definitely not many offers I can use (vegetarian, with a gluten sensitivity). On top of that, my PC store is a tiny Provigo store and they often don't carry or run out quickly of the things I would buy. And they are pricey - I don't believe in paying 1.5x+ just to get a few hundred points.

So I have gone back to using my RBC Optimum MC to earn sdm points so I can help pay for the prestige cosmetics/skincare I need to buy due to skin sensitivities <sigh>. After I redeem the rest of my current points, i expect it will be a while before I have enough points to redeem again.

I do like this loyalty program in theory, but i it's not working for me at this time. I won't abandon it completely and will be happy if something I need or was planning to buy anyway has bonus bonus

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Feb 26th, 2014 at 09:31 PM.
    torontogal12 and Anna Michele like this.
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    You have a CO51 offer for BANANAS? WANT. I'm green! (but I don't want any green bananas )

If these offers can be used together, maybe I'll be lucky and find a good stash of fruit on the clearance cart tomorrow. 'cuz even with essentially 40% off, I think No Frills is still a better deal than Loblaws (who pays this much for produce? Can I have your budget?)
    For the past few weeks my fiancé has been getting fresh food offers on his CO51 account (which I use on his behalf ) but I don't get them on my own account. There was one for bread, eggs, milk, and now bananas. I don't know why some people get them but others don't. Also, I rarely buy produce in general, but definitely never at Loblaws. Of course, at RCSS you can PM and get better deals. I'm thinking that with these offers combined and maybe using some $1 off berries coupons (it should work, as the computer doesn't know what items the coupons are used on) I should be able to get $20 worth for under $10, so for once I will treat myself to some fresh fruits
    dizzyb and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Wait... won't your 0.50 bananas offer be gone by tomorrow?
    Unless you get to have it in your CO51 offers list again for Feb 27-Mar 5.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Wait... won't your 0.50 bananas offer be gone by tomorrow?
    Unless you get to have it in your CO51 offers list again for Feb 27-Mar 5.
    Oh yeah, it will! Thanks for that, I totally would have bought that and the Renee's and forgotten about the offers being gone. Hopefully another produce will come up!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

holy stax I'm excited! I already had a weekly offer for 3000 points for $20 of produce and I just received the 5000 points for $20 one too! I also have a great offer for oranges, my fav, and the produce department includes Fruit, vegetables, packaged salads, and refrigerated dressings, dips, or juices" according to my email! gotta get out today though to get the stack :O

Page 132 of 613 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast

Thread Information