User Tag List

Page 279 of 613 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I wonder if they actually check their system to verify your request. They probably just give the points if it is not too much. otherwise they would tie up the phone to verify your info.
    They check. I called about an in store offer and they confirmed the size of my product bc I bought two sizes and only the smaller had points
    ROMEO, Ciel and Karlina like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I finally called them and got my 5000 points for whole chicken from last week and 7400 pts from Oct.19th. That day I had a sweet deal on Nature baby care diapers 2400 pts for ea. and 7000 for $50 spent on baby stuff. I bought 4 pkgs and received 7000 pts and 2400x3, so I had to do an inquiry for the missing 2400 for 4th pkg. When I called today, I asked if I was eligible for an in-store offer 5000 pts WUS $35 on baby stuff, because the diapers were from the Nature food department. To my surprise, I was credited 5000 pts. Isn't it amazing?????!!!!!!Yahooo!!!!
    heartgirl99, ROMEO, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    frugal VS greedy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I was so excited this week to get a bonus offer of 8000 points for every $40 spent in store, 3200 for maxwell house, 3500 for every $35 spent on frozen food and a few others. I spent an hour shopping, spent $179 and earned 39,500 points....or so I thought. Two cashiers and a supervisor later they still couldn't get the points to credit. The line up behind me was none too pleased. I ended up coming home and sending in a "points enquiry". This is my first one...I better get my points! It irks me that customer service cannot (or refuse) to credit points in the store. They could clearly see every offer on my phone along with the word "loaded". I know I am just frustrated right now but I know why my kids always called it the Stupid Store.
    Last edited by DianneS; Fri, Oct 31st, 2014 at 08:47 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, lecale and 1 others like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I wonder if they actually check their system to verify your request. They probably just give the points if it is not too much. otherwise they would tie up the phone to verify your info.
    I got the impression she did validate my info, but for really small pts, I'm sure they don't even bother. As far as 'tie up the phone' ... not sure that's on their radar screen, as I was on hold for nearly 25min. I don't mind the time as much as that d*mn background tune that you can't turn off, or get out of your head after the call. Gaaaaahhhh !
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I got the impression she did validate my info, but for really small pts, I'm sure they don't even bother. As far as 'tie up the phone' ... not sure that's on their radar screen, as I was on hold for nearly 25min. I don't mind the time as much as that d*mn background tune that you can't turn off, or get out of your head after the call. Gaaaaahhhh !
    Maybe that is one way to reduce the points they have to give back to the angry customers by talking to a one customer longer so less people can call in.
    ROMEO, Ciel and Pointsman like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

k
    Last edited by nursegirl; Wed, Nov 5th, 2014 at 05:32 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, dizzyb and 8 others like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Today my hubby and i received an email from them to load bonus offers. These offers are for vim cleaners, klondike bars multipacks, fresh fruits, oxi action cleaners, and i think there is one more offer too. But i dont need all this stuff except for the fruits. But even the fruits offer is not offering a lot of points so i dont think i am going to spend $15.00 on fruits before i load my next set of offers on thursday....

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I got the fruit offer, and also have 200 points for every $1 on apples and bananas so I guess I can spend $15 on those and get 6500 points. Cool.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    I got the fruit offer, and also have 200 points for every $1 on apples and bananas so I guess I can spend $15 on those and get 6500 points. Cool.

I already used my bananas and apples offer earlier in this week. But my husband still has these offers available.
    Insane and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was able to do some combining with the bonus offers todays. In the end spent $24 on organic blueberries and got 18400 pts back spent $41 on boxed frozen meats and got 19400 points back
    Insane, Ciel, innaor and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope I understand correctly....one offer can only be used once per account, but good for multiples of that item in one transaction.
    I used my PC plus account on my new PC Master Card today, did 4 transactions to use up 5000 points X 4 bonus welcome coupons, and just noticed my balance is zero
    Ciel likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    It happened tome I putin an inquiryand rhey added the points mine was only 400 but it does add up
    Ive heard the app isnt actually adding the items if you log in online it shows as not added not sure whybut add them via desktop then shop
    This has happened 3 times to me, so now I only load points through the web either on my phone or on the computer no longer with the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Got an email to load the offers I loaded by app last week.
    ROMEO, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

In the recent SmartSource insert there was a mir for Finish. It does not say it cannot be combined with another offer so I got some rinse agent at RCSS; they have a $2 coupon zone coupon for it.

Question: can I cut off the points part of my receipt since it is after date and payment?
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

If this has been discussed previously, I'm sorry for missing it and duplicating the topic.

I was at the cash at Loblaws today when the cashier saw a couple of toothbrushes in my order and asked if I had the points coupon for it. "Points coupon?" She told me they had the booklets at the pharmacy, so I temporarily abandoned my order and hightailed it over there. The associate behind the counter seemed a bit confused. Another went to have a look and came out with what they said was the last booklet. It's fairly large, with the headliner "Are you prepared for flu season?" Inside are many coupons for bonus points on items like Tylenol, SoftSoap, Benylin and Colgate toothbrushes. Not the toothbrushes I was buying, though LOL! There's also a coupon for 5,000 pts WUS $50. Expiry dates of December 31, 2014.
    baggypants, Grey, hcao and 11 others like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Thread Information