User Tag List

Page 330 of 613 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #4936
    Smart Canuck anastasia1009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clarkson, ON
    Posts
    1,599
    Likes Received
    2932
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    finally i have a good offer for every 7 worth of Fancy Feast get 1400 points and I have 3 cats that love that stuff. Now I need a sale for 60 cents a can instead of the store near me its 79 cents a can
    ROMEO, walkonby and amira84 like this.

  2. #4937
    Smart Canuck anastasia1009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clarkson, ON
    Posts
    1,599
    Likes Received
    2932
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    my husband's card - which I use anyways - he just uses it for gas.
    Got spend $35 on fresh meat get 3500 points and then for every $1.00 spend on beef get 200 points.
    I can see some stew beef, ground beef and a nice beef roast. Since he is allergic to pork we eat beef and chicken alot.

  3. #4938
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    7602
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    Phone customer service and let them know. May have been another glitch in system. Usually they will still honor it.
    This happened to me and last week and they gave me the points that didn't show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Had an offer (not bonus offer) for 1200 points for every $3 in pc,organic milk. Get similar offer most weeks but usually for 600 points. Both dh and I had this offer. Went into pc plus account to check other offers to decide which card to use and both milk offers are gone! Grrrr. . Theses offers always last the full week unlike bonus offers which usually disappear early. Bummed as organic milk is expensive and am now running low. Don't really understand why it is gone!

  4. #4939
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    493
    Likes Received
    649
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    I got the same bonus offer. In the Loblaws ON flyer, the Quaker Green Yogurt granola bars are $2.49. Minus $2 in points = $0.49 a box. Which is a pretty decent price.

    If you can combine with the spend $5 and get a free box of Quaker cookies, this is an awesome deal.
    I don't think they are the same bars. The Ont. flyer says 'Quaker Chewy, Dipps granola bars' while the bonus says 'New Quaker Greek Yogurt Cranberry Almond bars'.
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

  5. #4940
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,468
    Likes Received
    3159
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I don't think they are the same bars. The Ont. flyer says 'Quaker Chewy, Dipps granola bars' while the bonus says 'New Quaker Greek Yogurt Cranberry Almond bars'.


    Humm, the picture shows the box of Greek yogurt. This is the Ontario flyer that starts Feb 6.
    Name:  quaker.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  26.1 KB

  6. #4941
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    493
    Likes Received
    649
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    Humm, the picture shows the box of Greek yogurt. This is the Ontario flyer that starts Feb 6.
    Name:  quaker.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  26.1 KB
    I was looking at the RCSS flyer, not the Loblaw flyer.
    ROMEO likes this.

  7. #4942
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    24361
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Time to stock up on a few things!!! Love my offers again this week

    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  31.4 KB

  8. #4943
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Oshawa, ON
    Posts
    102
    Likes Received
    406
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Can I ask a silly question?

    I just got a PC Financial Mastercard. When I am shopping in the store, if I am paying with cash/debit or another credit card I swipe my PC plus points card to get my points right? But if I am paying with my PC Mastercard, i just have to swipe that for payment and the points are automatically awarded? Or do I always have to swipe my pcplus points card regardless of how I am paying?

    I know silly, but I just want to make sure I am doing it right and not losing out on points.
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

  9. #4944
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Likes Received
    2371
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)




    there is a windex coupon on the clorox site


    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Time to stock up on a few things!!! Love my offers again this week

    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  31.4 KB
    ROMEO likes this.

  10. #4945
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    Can I ask a silly question?

    I just got a PC Financial Mastercard. When I am shopping in the store, if I am paying with cash/debit or another credit card I swipe my PC plus points card to get my points right? But if I am paying with my PC Mastercard, i just have to swipe that for payment and the points are automatically awarded? Or do I always have to swipe my pcplus points card regardless of how I am paying?

    I know silly, but I just want to make sure I am doing it right and not losing out on points.


    Whatever method of payment you use you still have to swipe your card for pcplus points. I have pcfinancial debit card and mastercard, both are linked to my pcplus account. I go to the cashier, tell her/him that i am collecting pcplus points, they have me scan my pc card and keeps scanning all the items. Then i pay for my transaction with whatever i like.
    ROMEO and lindseyc like this.

  11. #4946
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    198
    Likes Received
    502
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Time to stock up on a few things!!! Love my offers again this week

    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  31.4 KB
    PM Windex from Walmart or Safeway $6 for 2. And then use $2 coupon from Rightathome website. Almost free for you
    ROMEO and 2shopmom like this.

  12. #4947
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    22
    Likes Received
    54
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    Humm, the picture shows the box of Greek yogurt. This is the Ontario flyer that starts Feb 6.
    Name:  quaker.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  26.1 KB
    Those Shreddies morning snacks are at Dollarama for $2.
    ROMEO likes this.

  13. #4948
    Wise Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,009
    Likes Received
    1410
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    finally i have a good offer for every 7 worth of Fancy Feast get 1400 points and I have 3 cats that love that stuff. Now I need a sale for 60 cents a can instead of the store near me its 79 cents a can
    PM - Walmart has it on sale this week.

    ROMEO likes this.


  14. #4949
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    545
    Likes Received
    1235
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Not sure about sale price, but there is a coupon for a free box of Quaker cookies wy buy 5.00 of participating Quaker products. The coupon includes Quaker granola bars 150 g -330 g. Expiry is March 31/15
    was wondering where you are seeing this 'coupon'? Tearpad? one of the flyers? thanks.
    ROMEO likes this.

  15. #4950
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Saint John, NB
    Posts
    185
    Likes Received
    69
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Finally received an interesting offer: 2000 pts on New Quacker Greek Yogurt Bars with Cranberries and Almonds. Hope to find it on special. Any suggestions are appreciated.

    Got this offer too. On sale at Superstore for $2.49. Bought three so I could use the coupon "Spend $5, get free cookies", but points did not show up. Put in a points inquiry, now just waiting and waiting and waiting...
    ROMEO likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •