User Tag List

Page 478 of 613 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #7156
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,468
    Likes Received
    3159
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    I got a bonus offer for Kit Kat ice cream cones. Anyone know the price?


    NEW Kit Kat Ice Cream cone (Limit 1 per member)
    4 pack. Limit 1 per member.

    3,000 pts
    Ciel likes this.

  2. #7157
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    6,071
    Likes Received
    13059
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    I got a bonus offer for Kit Kat ice cream cones. Anyone know the price?


    NEW Kit Kat Ice Cream cone (Limit 1 per member)
    4 pack. Limit 1 per member.

    3,000 pts
    $6.79 at my Zehrs
    hcao, Ciel and joandstef like this.

  3. #7158
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I got pc points for my country naturals under my maple leaf hotdogs offer
    But the first store was sold out the second one wouldn't take the coupon as it was more than the item I was on my way to Sobeys and passed another no frills luckily I stopped in and she entered the coupon as $2 I got my points. Lst out non overage but I'm sure walmart was cleared on before I would fave been able to get there
    Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Yah I skipped RCSS with my offer. It's out of my. And I knew Walmart would just be easier to deal with. Missed out on 600pts/$4 but meh. Happy with the overage and free product I figured it would be busy and sold out by the time I got out that way. Glad I skipped the hassle!
    Ciel likes this.

  4. #7159
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    11,532
    Likes Received
    50147
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Yah I skipped RCSS with my offer. It's out of my. And I knew Walmart would just be easier to deal with. Missed out on 600pts/$4 but meh. Happy with the overage and free product I figured it would be busy and sold out by the time I got out that way. Glad I skipped the hassle!
    Exactly- I'm just happy I was able to get 4 for the fridge (Expire July!) I'm sure they will be out when I finally do my regular shopping Sunday.
    Momof3girlies, Ciel and samm07 like this.

  5. #7160
    Smart Canuck Valerey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,581
    Likes Received
    2696
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)




    I realized this morning I had 600pts on one of my cards for Romaine Hearts <3
    Yay! They are $1 at NF for 2 so it will end up being $0.40/2
    All they had when I got there was 2 bags, so I didn't bother wasting my offer for 2 of them. I'm hoping to get a lot more (and yes, I'll be eating salads all week!!)

  6. #7161
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Quick question! I have a personal offer spend $125 get 12500 points. I wouldn't normally take advantage of this because my weekly grocery budget is $100. But I have $50 in points I can use. Can I redeem my $50 and still earn the 12500 points?

    Argh never mind just read the fine print says no. Boo earns on that! I suppose I could buy a $50 gift card? Do it that way.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by samm07; Fri, Apr 29th, 2016 at 08:23 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

  7. #7162
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    110
    Likes Received
    147
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I do not believe you can buy gift cards towards the offer total? If this is possible it would be great to know as I would do that next offer that comes to me. Thanks.

    pansies2015

  8. #7163
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by pansies2015 View Post
    I do not believe you can buy gift cards towards the offer total? If this is possible it would be great to know as I would do that next offer that comes to me. Thanks.

    pansies2015
    I'm pretty sure you can purchase gift cards with your points I did it at Christmas. If I bought the gift card first, then shopped, then redeemed how would they know the difference?
    Ciel and pansies2015 like this.

  9. #7164
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    6,071
    Likes Received
    13059
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)




    I know for sure that gc purchases don't work towards offer totals. Initially way back when the program first started, they did, but PC actually dramatically changed this, clawed back points and changed the system. It was memorable
    Ciel, Valerey and pansies2015 like this.

  10. #7165
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    6,071
    Likes Received
    13059
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can purchase gift cards with your points I did it at Christmas. If I bought the gift card first, then shopped, then redeemed how would they know the difference?
    Yes, redeem for a gc and use the gc to meet your spending limit; I believe that will work.
    redfox, Ciel, samm07 and 2 others like this.

  11. #7166
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I know for sure that gc purchases don't work towards offer totals. Initially way back when the program first started, they did, but PC actually dramatically changed this, clawed back points and changed the system. It was memorable
    No didn't mean to buy $50 to get to my total, I meant use my points to get $50 in gift cards. Shop. Buy $125 worth of items. Pay $50 with a gift card and the remaining $75+tax via debit. I'm just trying to use my points to "pay" for my purchase. Not hit a total
    Ciel, lecale and pansies2015 like this.

  12. #7167
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Yes, redeem for a gc and use the gc to meet your spending limit; I believe that will work.
    I guess I'll find out Monday! Lol
    Ciel and lecale like this.

  13. #7168
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I guess I'll find out Monday! Lol
    Maybe not. I can't get my total above $90.... Seems silly to add purchases and use points just to use them. Torn on this one. Must percolate over the weekend!
    Ciel likes this.

  14. #7169
    Smart Canuck Horndogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario's West Coast
    Posts
    3,959
    Likes Received
    4223
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)




    Last week I got 19,500 PC points. Mind you I had to write to them 4X too get all these points.
    Momof3girlies, Ciel and samm07 like this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

    Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

  15. #7170
    Senior Canuck WINNIPEGZELDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    752
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    No didn't mean to buy $50 to get to my total, I meant use my points to get $50 in gift cards. Shop. Buy $125 worth of items. Pay $50 with a gift card and the remaining $75+tax via debit. I'm just trying to use my points to "pay" for my purchase. Not hit a total
    Yes, consider the gift card as 'cash'. You can 'pay' for your purchase with part real cash, part debit, part gift card, part charge card,......at any time.
    lotsasavings, Ciel, lecale and 1 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •