User Tag List

Page 590 of 613 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #8836
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    142
    Likes Received
    364
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Does anyone know the best day to get discounted prepared foods (i.e. 50% off because it's the day before expiry) from Loblaws? Stuff like cabbage rolls, pasta, quiches, pies?

    I got the "2,000 points for every $10 spent on hot or chills Meals to Go" offer.
    Ciel, sweetmomma and Shwa Girl like this.

  2. #8837
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,894
    Likes Received
    37967
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Does anyone know the best day to get discounted prepared foods (i.e. 50% off because it's the day before expiry) from Loblaws? Stuff like cabbage rolls, pasta, quiches, pies?

    I got the "2,000 points for every $10 spent on hot or chills Meals to Go" offer.
    Some stores discount between 7 PM and 830 PM when the deli staff go home
    Some stores chill their whole barbeque chicken and put them out discounted the next day.
    Other stores discount on Wednesdays, preparing for the new flyer items on Thursdays.
    Ciel, sweetmomma, Tannie and 3 others like this.

  3. #8838
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    142
    Likes Received
    364
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Some stores discount between 7 PM and 830 PM when the deli staff go home
    Some stores chill their whole barbeque chicken and put them out discounted the next day.
    Other stores discount on Wednesdays, preparing for the new flyer items on Thursdays.
    Thanks. I don't go too often, so it's hard for me to pick out a pattern, although Wednesdays do seem to have a bit more, although I figured that was because items made fresh on Mondays would be expired by Thursdays.

    I think it also varies a bit from one store to another.

    One thing that I've never seen discounted is sushi, which is really weird since all of those have next-day expiry dates.

  4. #8839
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,160
    Likes Received
    2330
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Does anyone know the best day to get discounted prepared foods (i.e. 50% off because it's the day before expiry) from Loblaws? Stuff like cabbage rolls, pasta, quiches, pies?

    I got the "2,000 points for every $10 spent on hot or chills Meals to Go" offer.
    Maybe try phoning the store and asking?
    sweetmomma and dededi like this.

  5. #8840
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,358
    Likes Received
    30438
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    That's awesome!
    We buy almond milk ALL the time but I still haven't gotten any points offers on it... do you mind telling which brand you usually buy and the details of the offer (or is it any?!)
    I buy almond breeze by blue. diamond and receive offers for it

    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    smileyKT likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  6. #8841
    Senior Canuck GracieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    925
    Likes Received
    2035
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    One thing that I've never seen discounted is sushi, which is really weird since all of those have next-day expiry dates.
    It's because they can't sell anything that is on its expiry date.

  7. #8842
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,894
    Likes Received
    37967
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Thanks. I don't go too often, so it's hard for me to pick out a pattern, although Wednesdays do seem to have a bit more, although I figured that was because items made fresh on Mondays would be expired by Thursdays.

    I think it also varies a bit from one store to another.

    One thing that I've never seen discounted is sushi, which is really weird since all of those have next-day expiry dates.
    I have seen 50% off stickers on sushi. Usually near expiry.

  8. #8843
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,863
    Likes Received
    21780
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Thanks. I don't go too often, so it's hard for me to pick out a pattern, although Wednesdays do seem to have a bit more, although I figured that was because items made fresh on Mondays would be expired by Thursdays.

    I think it also varies a bit from one store to another.

    One thing that I've never seen discounted is sushi, which is really weird since all of those have next-day expiry dates.
    Before Fortinos put in the Pane Fresco branded stations in renovated stores, Bento Sushi was a third-party company that hired staff to work the sushi counters in Fortinos. I am thinking it may be possible that the arrangement may still exist, so that could explain the lack of discounted sushi (or there could be very few discounted sushi products put outand eagle-eyed regulars spot the discounted items and snack them quickly).
    2019 #Gold

  9. #8844
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,863
    Likes Received
    21780
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I get the occasional 4000 PC points wus $10 in the Natural Food Department (like right now) but I don't buy soy or almond milk anymore.
    Not sure if I ever had more than one offer for Natural Food Dept. If I had your offer, I'd be checking out the clearance items in that dept. and the chips shelves. Camino chocolate bars for starters!
    Grey, sweetmomma and Valerey like this.
    2019 #Gold

  10. #8845
    Canadian Genius anisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    lost in my mind
    Posts
    7,843
    Likes Received
    7141
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)




    Sorry,

    stupid question but do the digital offers ever have a limit on number of times in one trandaction.

    Do they cap the amount of the same item they will reward points for?

    I am looking at. the frito lay multipack chips for 2000 pts. It could be decent for stocking up for Halloween treats.


  11. #8846
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,645
    Likes Received
    19094
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Sorry,

    stupid question but do the digital offers ever have a limit on number of times in one trandaction.

    Do they cap the amount of the same item they will reward points for?

    I am looking at. the frito lay multipack chips for 2000 pts. It could be decent for stocking up for Halloween treats.
    Click on the offer and if it does not has a limit u can buy as many as u like in One transaction
    anisa and 2shopmom like this.

  12. #8847
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,898
    Likes Received
    11266
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    @anisa
    Don't forget to use the $2 print coupon from TastyRewards.ca

  13. #8848
    Smart Canuck smileyKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,653
    Likes Received
    1181
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)




    Did anyone get the offer of 800 points for every $2 spent on NEW Aero Dark or Kit Kat Dark?
    I would do it but want to try the other flavours too... Cookies and Cream... Mint...
    PM to Freshco for $2.49

    Anyone tried?
    dededi likes this.
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

  14. #8849
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    325
    Likes Received
    721
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Was wonderful picking up the Orville R ready to eat popcorns for $1.99 plus 1,000 points per bag (sweet and salty and the caramel with white cheddar are our favs)! With the limit of 8 might have to have hubby swing back to pick up some more! Does anyone know if they make a straight caramel option?
    anisa, ROMEO and dededi like this.

  15. #8850
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,586
    Likes Received
    7454
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    no name cheese bar 700g at loblaws city market is $5.99, if you have personal points offer of 1,000 per cheese then it makes a good deal
    sweetmomma, walkonby and dededi like this.

Page 590 of 613 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 588 589 590 591 592 600 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •