User Tag List

Page 11 of 613 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slradcli View Post
    This happened to me when my account wasn't linked with my PC Mastercard properly (ended up with two accounts... long story) so I stopped getting offers emailed to me. The exact wording I got from the CSR was: "The program is very unique and if you are not shopping often then the program will not have any offers for you as it is not able to pick up on your habits and buying patterns."

So, it's not a mistake. They designed the program to stop sending you offers if you don't shop "regularly" (whatever that means...). It's not a bug. It is a bad idea however!
    Yup, pretty much what they told me too. I got offers for a few weeks after signing up now nothing. They told me to visit a store and make use of the instore offers
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Their flyer is refusing to load again. How many months has it been?
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm curious how they come up with their personalized offers. This week my PC Plus email has highlighted "A featured offer tailored just for [me]!". The offer is for Ruffles chips. I almost never purchase chips or anything else from that department. And if I ever did it would have been looooong before I had a PC Plus card... I dunno. Whatever, most of my other offers are roughly up my alley.
    I've heard rumors that No Frills will be adopting the program as well, but I've also heard the converse. Anyone know?
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    hahaha, same here
    This happened to me this week. Only got 1 offer of 1000pts for $5 on veggies.

Emailed them about why I had no offers- got almost an immediate response saying it was a technical error and they're sorry. Then they gave me 2000 points as a courtesy.. They said they're still working through the kinks..but they always respond quick!
    Ciel and dizzyb like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erinjuly4 View Post
    This happened to me this week. Only got 1 offer of 1000pts for $5 on veggies.

Emailed them about why I had no offers- got almost an immediate response saying it was a technical error and they're sorry. Then they gave me 2000 points as a courtesy.. They said they're still working through the kinks..but they always respond quick!
    If that's the case, I'd welcome a technical error every week if they'd gift me 2000 points LOL!
    linnyeg and Ciel like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Not worth it, the wait on hold is pretty long. At least the guy was friendly though
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    If that's the case, I'd welcome a technical error every week if they'd gift me 2000 points LOL!
    Ciel and dizzyb like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't get an email this week but I signed in to see and there was nothing on my homepage. But when I clicked on offers, I actually had a decent amount and things that I will actually use. Odd, considering I haven't shopped there in about a month. And! the flyer online actually works for me! Are they finally getting it together?!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Didn't get an email either.

I just had to share this. When you log into their site, they have a recipe generator. I clicked to sort recipes by "what I buy the most."

The recipe it gave me was butter chicken. I don't like butter, so I don't buy it. I only eat Indian food at restaurants because DH refuses to eat it. So I buy this stuff the most?
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I usually receive my email later on Friday (mid-afternoon).

I already loaded my offers. I didn't shop there last week and was surprised to see so many offers this week (more than usual).

Edited: This week I have 17 offers.
    Including some fun ones.
    100 pts for every $1 spent on milk
    1,000 on Astro yogurt
    1,000 eggs (Omega)
    2,500 Cascades Bathroom or facial
    2,000 PC Chicken wings
    200 every $1 spent on bakery items
    200 every $1 spent on cut veggies

And now to check out the flyer and compare prices..

Does Loblaws PM?
    Last edited by acosta; Fri, Sep 27th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I usually receive my email later on Friday (mid-afternoon).

I already loaded my offers. I didn't shop there last week and was surprised to see so many offers this week (more than usual).
    I usually get mine early in the morning, but it could come later. I got 12 offers. Of them, 7 I would likely use, a couple, I don't quite understand but the best is 500 on eggs. They're 1.99 this week and I easily go through a dozen a week. Which reminds me, I think this question was answered but I'm too lazy to look for it, but if I buy say 3 dozen eggs in one transaction, will I get the 500 points 3 times?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Didn't get an email either.

I just had to share this. When you log into their site, they have a recipe generator. I clicked to sort recipes by "what I buy the most."

The recipe it gave me was butter chicken. I don't like butter, so I don't buy it. I only eat Indian food at restaurants because DH refuses to eat it. So I buy this stuff the most?
    I got butter chicken too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I usually get mine early in the morning, but it could come later. I got 12 offers. Of them, 7 I would likely use, a couple, I don't quite understand but the best is 500 on eggs. They're 1.99 this week and I easily go through a dozen a week. Which reminds me, I think this question was answered but I'm too lazy to look for it, but if I buy say 3 dozen eggs in one transaction, will I get the 500 points 3 times?
    From my understanding, yes. You will get credited for each item you buy (on the same receipt).
    trishka likes this.

TRADE:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I would have loved the egg offer!
    I managed to load my offers by signing into the site (rather than waiting for an email from their end).
    Glad to see that you all are getting some nice and interesting offers
    trishka likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I cannot remember, does Loblaws price match?

TRADE:

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I cannot remember, does Loblaws price match?
    Nope.

Page 11 of 613 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread Information