User Tag List

Page 25 of 613 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Newbie since Feb 2012
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjlk101 View Post
    I'm not sure if this question has been asked and answered before but here goes:
    My hubby and I have a joint PC financial chequing & savings account. I also have a PC Mastercard and my hubby has a supplementary PC Mastercard. I went online to register my debit & credit card. I want to maximize points by registering my hubby's cards as well. Does he have to register separately or can I register him under my account? Is this something I can do online? Also can I get PC plus card in store for my family members then link it to my account so even if they pay cash I still earn points. I'm the CFO of our household so it would be very convenient for me if everybody in the family had a PC plus card and the points all get pooled under one account. Hope this makes sense.
    tia
    Another question, since I already linked my PC financial cards to my PC plus accounts do I still need to show a PC plus card and have the cashier swipe it in order to get the points or is the PC plus card only used when u are not paying with a PC financial card?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjlk101 View Post
    Another question, since I already linked my PC financial cards to my PC plus accounts do I still need to show a PC plus card and have the cashier swipe it in order to get the points or is the PC plus card only used when u are not paying with a PC financial card?
    1) Cards have to be registered seperately
    2) Cashier swipes your registered financial card in place of the PC points card and separate from the financial transaction (e.g., PC Plus? Yes (hands over credit card), then scan items, then pay with any card or cash).
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Not sure if this has been asked before, but can you purchase 5 of the dishsoaps that have 2,500 points on them and then go back the same day and purchase another 5? Do they limit you on how many you can purchase or how many times you can purchase? I called their customer service line and they weren't too helpful.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love this new Program.

Bought 6 Buitoni Pizzas
    2 Palmolive
    $2 in 50% off bananas
    milk
    2 lemons

- $2 in Buitoni coupons

Total spent - $34.64
    got back $35.20 in PC pts

I will look to get the detergent for even more back in pts after I try to find a rebate mail form.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got no points for the quantum and because I keep getting an error with the email conformation customer service could not add my 10000 points. I got points for the palmolive and pizzas, but no quantum ughhh.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

k i finally got my account confirmed now i need to get my 10000 points for the finish

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is the confirmation email to confirm your account not instant? Signed up earlier this afternoon and still no email. Tried to click resend confirmation email and it says please be patient and wait for it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NVM finally got it.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I got over
    54,000 pts today. I do almpst all my household stuff at rcss so this is going to work well for me
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I am going to go tomorrow and get my card and bonuses. I hope it works out okay, any way to confirm I got all my bonus points? will it say on the receipt?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes it says on the receipt.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@aznaro8-had the same issue, e-mail notification was not instant. More like it arrived 10-15min after I set up my account, loaded offers and looked at other tabs-this was prior to 11 am today. Tried to open e-mail link after 11am, three separate times-got "We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later" type of message. Tonight, link for confirming account went right away into my account and I got confirmation on the screen.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Nov 15th, 2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: some repeat text was removed
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Apparently the program was up and running for the staff only, not consumers yet but it accepted my card anyway and logged the points FINALLY so I wasn't going to complain!
    Nice one.
    You got to the front of the line before the rest got to sign up for the program

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I had a problem with my card and when I called the head office she insisted that you tell the cashier to swipe your card at the beginning of the order

If you have a problem, call PC Plus. They can look at your receipt, verify your order, and add your points. You will see the added points on the website. Their number is on the website.
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    got the pc plus card finally today. So happy, spent $90 including tax and got 60,400 points.
    You spent $90 and got $60.40 back. Way to shop the promo!

Page 25 of 613 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread Information