User Tag List

Page 35 of 613 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

One of my offers was Chunky soup for 400pts. I bought 4 but it doesn't show points on my receipt. Do I call them and how good are they about giving points?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, so I just got my free pizza(yay!) and my PC Plus account is showing the $60 credit, can I redeem the $60 for PC gift cards and use them at No Frills? I typically do my grocery shopping at NF so I'm wondering... Thanks.
    ingridmann likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    One of my offers was Chunky soup for 400pts. I bought 4 but it doesn't show points on my receipt. Do I call them and how good are they about giving points?
    I’m missing points from a transaction, what should I do?If you are using the PC Plus™ app:
    Go to the Transactions section of your app and locate the transaction you are missing points from. Click on that transaction and select“Points Inquiry”. Complete the points inquiry form, submit it and we’ll look into your missing points right away.
    If you are online at pcplus.ca:
    Go to My Account and select “Points Inquiry” from the Transactions section. Complete the points inquiry form, submit it and we’ll look into your missing points right away.
    GatineauGirl and web3 like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 3boysmum View Post
    Ok, so I just got my free pizza(yay!) and my PC Plus account is showing the $60 credit, can I redeem the $60 for PC gift cards and use them at No Frills? I typically do my grocery shopping at NF so I'm wondering... Thanks.
    Yes!

Here's more
    What can I use my points for in-store?You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program. Please see our Terms of Use for more details.
    chickypoodles likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

As long as you loaded the offer first, they are not automatically added
    You can click on the transaction in the app and choose points inquiry and do it from there, takes 2-3 days to reply and add points
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    As long as you loaded the offer first, they are not automatically added
    You can click on the transaction in the app and choose points inquiry and do it from there, takes 2-3 days to reply and add points
    thanks, I did load them as I got points for other offers that were sent to me. I bought the 2 new Chunky flavours and I wonder if they didn't have those upcs attached to the points.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mine have always been automatic but there are errors sometimes. They're good about giving points but you'll be on hold a long time. I have also used their web form and received points. Click on "my account" and then "points inquiry" when you are logged into their website
    web3 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just started with the PCplus program today (love love love how similar to Optimum it is). I was told to swipe card at beginning of transaction (like Optimum) and then you can see the points come up on the screen as items are scanned (I am using it on a PC card where I added the online coupons to the card). Then I was told when you swipe a second time at the end you receive your regular PC points. ??? Since today was my first go at the program I did this and it seemed to work.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

today I got $30 worth of points for redeeming FPC for Bologne and ML Pepperoni

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I earned $29 worth of points today between loaded offers and in store ones! Pretty happy here!
    The_Scarecrow likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$110 for me, between pizza and fresh meat.
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

do we get any regular points just for purchasing? or is it strictly points only thru flyer/personal offers?

sorry, i've peeked back a number of pages & did not see ant answer to this.

eg> i have shopped there 3 times since getting my card & my balance is still 0 points.
    Last edited by Abbey B.; Fri, Nov 22nd, 2013 at 06:21 PM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey B. View Post
    do we get any regular points just for purchasing? or is it strictly points only thru flyer/personal offers?

sorry, i've peeked back a number of pages & did not see ant answer to this.
    If you use your PC debit or PC Mastercard, and link your PC Plus to your debit or credit, you get regular points too.
    Abbey B. likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    If you use your PC debit or PC Mastercard, and link your PC Plus to your debit or credit, you get regular points too.

oh, ok thanks. i don't have either so that kinda sucks .
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey B. View Post
    oh, ok thanks. i don't have either so that kinda sucks .
    If you are staying away from credit, don't get the Master Card. But if you get the debit card, you can link your PC Plus to the debit card. Plus with reusable shopping bags, you get extra points when you use your PC debit card.

Page 35 of 613 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Thread Information