User Tag List

Page 32 of 613 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post

Going back for the 5000 points when spending $20 on fresh produce. Will buy produce with a long shelf life
    squash
    apples
    sweet potatoes
    Great plan. Was also planning to go back for more produce as need several items, but hadn't thought of the long shelf life items. We eat a lot of squash, sweet potatoes and apples too. So smart
    Shwa Girl and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Great plan. Was also planning to go back for more produce as need several items, but hadn't thought of the long shelf life items. We eat a lot of squash, sweet potatoes and apples too. So smart
    For people who use a lot of carrots, potatoes, onions and garlic, this is a great time to stock up and get the points. These store well too.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Just remember the produce is a one time offer so if you already used it, you can't go back
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

The 'Get 5,000 pts for every $20 spent on produce' is only good for one use, says the fine print.
    Stretchthatdollar! likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Perhaps they only count spouses? I have no idea honestly.
    Call back if you have an email and the FAQs?
    It says verbatim "someone else in your household", but she said you can only combine a credit card account and a pc plus account that hasn't been registered yet..? Told her about the email, she didn't seem to think that made any difference.

Doesn't make any sense to me. I emailed them back and will call again but it's tough since my mom and I have to both be here to give consent for the merge and we work opposite hours most of the time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Just remember the produce is a one time offer so if you already used it, you can't go back
    It also says something about when you redeemed minimum of 20,000 points near the ** does anyone else think that means you have to REDEEM 20,000 points on produce to get 5,000 points? Anyone actually done the produce?...I mean the biggest perk of of plus for me is the fresh food points since that's what we live on...I'm so confused by the asterisk though...
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lost my card first day... ugh I left it on the bagging thing. I realized today I lost it. I called the store they said they just throw them out. Thankfully, Nobody redeemed my $40 and I was able to cancel the card online, activated and linked a new one to my account page and everything is fine.. I noticed there are those keyfob things linked to my account but neither card came with them so I really don't know what's up with that. I set the key fobs to earn only. in case someone collected them along the line and plans to redeem them.
    The_Scarecrow and Silk like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

stretch, I did the produce, spent $23 and got the 5000 points

As far as linking family cards, we intend to keep ours separate. you will likely get different offers so can use whichever has the best or both
    anisa and Silk like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Does anyone know where you pick up the points cards? Can you get them at No Frills or only at Loblaws? I tried hooking up my PC MC but it said invalid so I guess I have to pick up a points card - weird.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    Does anyone know where you pick up the points cards? Can you get them at No Frills or only at Loblaws? I tried hooking up my PC MC but it said invalid so I guess I have to pick up a points card - weird.
    About the problem with the master card, did you call PC Plus for help? They may be able to do this over the phone and then you can see your points on your PC Plus profile
    thor9 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The new offer in the week coming (Nov 21 to 27) is really good! 5000 pts for every $20 spent on meat. I can easily spend this and more on meat. (This is in the Atlantic flyer, I'm assuming it's the same elsewhere since we also had the produce offer this past week.)
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponho View Post
    The new offer in the week coming (Nov 21 to 27) is really good! 5000 pts for every $20 spent on meat. I can easily spend this and more on meat. (This is in the Atlantic flyer, I'm assuming it's the same elsewhere since we also had the produce offer this past week.)
    Thanks. Always looking for a deal on turkey.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stretchthatdollar! View Post
    It also says something about when you redeemed minimum of 20,000 points near the ** does anyone else think that means you have to REDEEM 20,000 points on produce to get 5,000 points? Anyone actually done the produce?...I mean the biggest perk of of plus for me is the fresh food points since that's what we live on...I'm so confused by the asterisk though...
    It's just an fyi that PC points redemption requires a minimum of 20,000 points (equivalent to $20)... You need to collect a minimum of 20,000 PC points before you can make a redemption.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    Loblaws is your best bet in getting a PC Plus card as No Frills is not a participating store.

Where can I use my PC Plus™ card?Your PC Plus™ card can be used at any of the following participating stores across Canada: Atlantic Superstore, Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador), Bloor Street Market, Extra Foods, Fortinos, Loblaws, Loblaws City Market, Loblaws Great Food, Provigo, Provigo Le Marché, Real Canadian Superstore, Save Easy, Valu-mart, Your Independent Grocer, and Zehrs.

But wait... you can use your PC MC.

Can I be a PC Financial® cardholder and a PC Plus™ member?Yes. If you’re a PC Financial® customer, your debit or credit card is all you need to earn even more points at participating stores. Simply register your card online to enjoy all the benefits of the program.

I have a PC Financial® account. How do I join?You’re already a member. Your debit or credit card doubles as a PC Plus™ card. All you have to do is visit pcplus.ca, click “Join Now”, choose “I have a PC Financial® card”, then enter your card information.
    Last edited by Grey; Tue, Nov 19th, 2013 at 08:40 PM.
    Silk and thor9 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got 3 more pizzas today.

Total spent this week - $88
    Total worth of PC points back - $80
    anisa, harbie, ingridmann and 3 others like this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Page 32 of 613 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Thread Information