User Tag List

Page 150 of 613 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They sent an email saying I have a "massive" 2 day offer. Logged in and there was no offer. *rolls eyes*
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They sent an email saying I have a "massive" 2 day offer. Logged in and there was no offer. *rolls eyes*
    same here, lol, looks more like a massive failure...

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    same here, lol, looks more like a massive failure...
    I thought it was JUST me.

Oh and also this happened again.
    I shopped very early today in the a.m. at the RCSS for the no tax day today, and when I got home that was when I saw the email in my inbox, was NOT there before I went shopping, I always make one last check of the inbox.
    I have just loaded my offers Thursday night or in the wee hours on Friday from the website. Why do my offers come in my email to load AFTER I have already shopped? I know, they have no idea I shop early, but with a 2 day massive offer, you think they could send it to me a bit earlier.
    Finally I got a 10,000 point offer wys $100.00. but it takes a lot to spend $100.00... I hummed and hawed for an hour today.
    50% of the total was produce, 25% was cat food and the remaining 25% yogurt, cheese, quinoa, vitamins and BW.
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Mar 21st, 2014 at 05:23 PM.
    torontogal12 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I got an email about that too a few days ago, but certainly didn't see anything fitting that description in my offers.
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I love my offer this week - 200 points per fancy feast can and I have two FPC for 24 cans - bought bad fancy feast all my cats threw up . I was ready to mail it back and they said if my cats needed a vet send it to them but they didn't need it. So 4,800 points.
    walkonby and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Won't use my offers this week - they are heavily based on what I just bought during my trip Wednesday, and I do not need more broccoli or another club size jar of cheese whiz.

Happy surprise though - decided to pick up a Lysol No Touch system at RCSS since it was no tax day and I had a $5 off coupon (and of course of the MIR) - it's regular price, but even though it wasn't advertised, it came with the 5000 points!
    walkonby, torontogal12 and theo44 like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I got a "Get 5000 when you spend $50" in my offers and I think that is the massive 2 day offer they emailed me about since it's only good for today, March 21st and tomorrow....anyway, it works out great because tomorrow is the last day I can shop this week!!

Sorry to everyone who is having customer service issues, but I did an enquiry for 1240 missing points yesterday afternoon and they added them last night, so that's not too bad.

baggypants
    Pointsman likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those "spend X get X amount of points" on a bunch of stuff NEVER work and I'm guessing it's technicalities (though they never bothered to tell me what those technicalities are".

I claimed a couple of offers like that and had to chase them for weeks to get my points. One was get X points when you spend $30 in the organic food section, can't remember the other. It's a PITA
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    If it were me, I'd think anything from the freezer would do .
    I'd be bummed though if I spent $25 and had to fight to get the 5000 points because of a technicality.
    So agree with Shwa Girl, maybe check the details to see exclusions.
    Checking Loblaws/RCSS receipts won't even help as 'frozen' is not a category.
    Ice cream, pizza and frozen veggies go under Grocery. Those SeaQuest/Highliner fillets go under Seafood.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 09:02 AM.
    walkonby, lilo0003, emg and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya, despite the amazing first week launch, This program and it's offers are not motivating me to shop at RCSS.
    Whoever is in charge of this program needs to be replaced!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

At Loblaws, saw some in store PC Plus offers on the price tags, that were not in the flyer.
    There was family size cereals, ~750 grams, for $5.99 plus 1000 PC Plus in store points.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mom says she had an offer for 5000 points WUS $50. She spent $60, no points. Called and the guy told her she had to spend $50 in FOOD only *facepalm*

Had to read the fine print to him over and over, but she got the points in the end.

I think between my mom and myself we've had to claim missing points about 20 times
    pdaaat likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Re offers like Get xxxx pts WUS $yy on zzzzzz ....

a while back, pts I expected did not appear, and that was a 5000pts WUS $25 on Deli ... at our RCSS; turns out a hot chicken was not considered 'Deli' like the other stuff we had bought; but because the packaging said 'Deli' and that items was part of the ad for this promo, the Store Mgr ended up giving us the pts manually. He did it as a 'goodwill', but did see my point about misleading advertising in this instance.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Mar 23rd, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a discussion point regards Cheese Whiz that was mentioned in an earlier comment. I too got this offer this week, and in checking the details (see pic) it says 450g or 500g. Huh! Does anyone still see 500g jars of Cheese Whiz on the shelves? This was always a standard 500g size around here, but over a year ago, that changed to 450g. I just wrote this off to another one of those sneaky downsizing of contents, while maintaining the packaging 'look' AND the pricing, that has become far too prevalent these days. The 2L Ice Cream standard container is another glaring example of this ... only Chapmans seems to respect that package size any longer; for others its all 1.66L or 1.5L. Any comments, and especially anyone still seeing 500g jars of Cheez Whiz would be Great!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Maybe all I had to do was cash out my points....

I had the best shop I've had in months! Actually since I joined the program last Summer/Fall.

I spent just under $130 and I received over 30,000 points.

Not as good as some people have been doing but AWESOME for me. I only bought items we use and didn't buy anything I felt was over-priced (with the exception of diapers since the ones I wanted were out of stock).

I absolutely LOVED the koolaid point bonus! They were $0.64 and I got 600 points for each one (making them $0.04!). Because of Loblaws the kids in DD's class will now be getting these at year end.

Thread Information