User Tag List

Page 158 of 613 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They sent me this offer again.

Last time I "tried" to claim it and they told me I bought the wrong products on the wrong day (they never bothered to check my account history before accusing!!) and made me chase them for 2 months. Do you really think I'm going to do this again?

For every $30 spent in the Natural Food Department

All items in Natural Value Department including natural foods, beverages, dairy, frozen, household, pet, vitamins, and PC Organics.

7,000 pts.
    Expires: April 10, 2014
    For every $30 you spend in the Natural Food Department, before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location to earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
    ROMEO and Silk like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They sent me this offer again.

Last time I "tried" to claim it and they told me I bought the wrong products on the wrong day (they never bothered to check my account history before accusing!!) and made me chase them for 2 months. Do you really think I'm going to do this again?

For every $30 spent in the Natural Food Department

All items in Natural Value Department including natural foods, beverages, dairy, frozen, household, pet, vitamins, and PC Organics.

7,000 pts.
    Expires: April 10, 2014
    For every $30 you spend in the Natural Food Department, before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location to earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
    What did you buy that they said was wrong?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got 2 bonus offers again this week!

2000/$10 on SeaQuest brand products (won't use this)
    7000/$30 on Natural Foods dept

I am SO happy with the natural foods offer! Aside from produce, that's where I do all of my weekly shopping. I got this offer once before and really took advantage of it, spending nearly $400 stocking up!
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Nothing special for me in regular offers, plus two bonus offers I won't use.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's the thing. They just told me I bought the wrong stuff but refused to tell me what the "wrong" stuff was!!!! They never bothered to check the list of stuff I actually bought, even though I uploaded a picture of the receipt and typed out an entire list for them and did the math for them.

I followed their list to a T, nothing was "wrong." I think they were just trying to cover up their mistake by blaming it on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    What did you buy that they said was wrong?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Apr 3rd, 2014 at 01:46 PM.
    walkonby and Tommycoupons like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I just got that same Seaquest offer, and then this, which may provide your morning smile:

.... I also got a Bonus Offer for 25,000pts (Wow!) for every $100 spent in the Optical Dept. I actually did buy a new pair of glasses there about 3 weeks ago! So thanks PCPlus IT Dept programming gurus .... OF COURSE, I need ANOTHER new pair of eye glasses again THIS week. Just a tad late! Sheesh!
    I got the optical offer too I have never purchased anything optical at Loblaws chain stores, not even contact solution, so why would they assume I need it???

My other bonus offer is 3000 points wub Garnier lotion (700 ml size). Of course the sale in that ends today, and with the amount if lotion I have it doesn't make sense to pay $2 for it. Now, if the sale was starting tomorrow, I would purchase on no-tax day, where with the coupon I would essentially be paying $0.48 for it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got that same Seaquest offer, and then this, which may provide your morning smile:

.... I also got a Bonus Offer for 25,000pts (Wow!) for every $100 spent in the Optical Dept. I actually did buy a new pair of glasses there about 3 weeks ago! So thanks PCPlus IT Dept programming gurus .... OF COURSE, I need ANOTHER new pair of eye glasses again THIS week. Just a tad late! Sheesh!
    Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I got the optical offer too I have never purchased anything optical at Loblaws chain stores, not even contact solution, so why would they assume I need it???
    hmmmm ... now that you say that, it could have just been a coincidence in my case (having recently Bought eyeglasses). Could be they're just floating NEW Bonus offers out there to various members? knda makes ya go ... Hmmmmmmmmmmm
    sun_shine likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

3/4 of all people need vision correction, but not every Loblaws has an optical outlet
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was really liking this program at the beginning but it's starting to grate on my nerves. This weekly loading of offers onto the card with random ones showing up some time mid-week? What the heck is up with that. I receive an email on late Saturday afternoon to load my weekly offers but nothing else. No warning... Why can't they just set it up to auto-reload? That would be so easy for their IT dept to do that!!

I see today I have a new offer - sure would have LOVED to have known about this earlier as I was at Loblaws and now understand why a shopper had a dozen or so bottles of Garnier Intensive - ayi yi yi - 3000 bonus points each and not even counting the current 1.50coupon out there... AND they were all pink stickered as well... <grrrrr>

Yes, today I was able to redeem some of my points for a PC Gift Card but neither the cashier nor the CSM could do it without scheming around playing with things... The CSM said she was under the impression HO was putting a stop to it and a memo to the stores is in the works. Will only be able to do if your card is linked to the Financial Card apparently... <shrug>
    Last edited by BumbleB; Thu, Apr 3rd, 2014 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Correcting grammar
    torontogal12 and sun_shine like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sigh, my offers blow this week. np I saved money again!!
    Silk and torontogal12 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Mine aren't very good. But I'll take what I can get. I've gotten an offer for peppers every week for months. Good thing I buy lots of peppers every week!
    walkonby likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    3/4 of all people need vision correction, but not every Loblaws has an optical outlet
    I actually DO have awful vision, but I just thought it was funny to get that offer when I've never used their optical service or even purchased lens solution in their stores. Perhaps they are just giving that offer to people to raise awareness of the fact that they have Optical in their stores. I sure didn't realize it until seeing that offer.
    Pointsman likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Be careful of the Loblaws or RCSS optical. They may or may not get the prescription right.
    Just sayin'

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Be careful of the Loblaws or RCSS optical. They may or may not get the prescription right.
    Just sayin'

Thread Information