User Tag List

Page 176 of 613 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

400 pts.Annettes Donuts
    400 pts.Colgate Total Toothpaste
    1,000 pts.Family Size Kraft Peanut Butter
    1,200 pts.Dole Juice
    200 pts.Hit Biscuits
    200 pts.Kraft Dinner
    500 pts.Imperial Margarine
    300 pts.Strawberries
    400 pts.Cucumber
    300 pts.Iceberg Lettuce
    1,000 pts.Nestle Ice Cream Novelties
    300 pts.Pineapple
    1,200 pts.Bounce Fabric Softeners
    Can't touch these offers this week. Meh. Think Torontogal12 has plenty of satire material to make a parody commerical involving the phone app and in-store pointing not being accredited during transactions.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, May 9th, 2014 at 11:21 AM.
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    So you can get SCOP if an item rings up cheaper than it says on the shelf? I would just think myself lucky and never thought of doing that!
    I'm pretty sure SCOP specifies the item must ring up at a greater price in order to qualify.

I'm getting tired of this program. I shop at their stores on a fairly regular basis and I RARELY get offers of things I buy all the time!! And if I do, I just bought the stuff last week and don't want to or need to buy it again. More often than not I don't get ANY points when I shop there. And I'm spending anywhere from $20-$50. Ugh.
    Last edited by nessa23; Fri, May 9th, 2014 at 02:28 PM.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

RCSS is getting very sneaky! I am finding it impossible to PM for el cheapo strawberries from NF and thereby earn my 300 points for every buck bought of them because RCSS containers are 2 lb and the NF are 1 lb. Sneaky even more is RCSS 1 lb. strawberries are Organic, so they will not let you PM.
    Also the FB One Sweet Pepper brand name on the bag of sweet mini bell peppers were a reasonable 2/$3.00 but at RCSS although the brand name matched perfect and they looked the same, the weight in grams was different, so no PM either.
    It is no wonder my trips take me longer than usual, I am reading and comparing everything, lol!!
    Shwa Girl and PurpleBunny89 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My RCSS has the 1Lb strawberries, at least they have as I have been pming the past few months

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    RCSS is getting very sneaky! I am finding it impossible to PM for el cheapo strawberries from NF and thereby earn my 300 points for every buck bought of them because RCSS containers are 2 lb and the NF are 1 lb. Sneaky even more is RCSS 1 lb. strawberries are Organic, so they will not let you PM.
    Also the FB One Sweet Pepper brand name on the bag of sweet mini bell peppers were a reasonable 2/$3.00 but at RCSS although the brand name matched perfect and they looked the same, the weight in grams was different, so no PM either.
    It is no wonder my trips take me longer than usual, I am reading and comparing everything, lol!!
    have not been to an RCSS in a while because their prices are higher and their deals are few and far between

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm getting tired of the lame offers i keep getting. I shop there ALOT and as a loyal customer, I think I deserve a good offer. Like 10,000 WUS 50.00. I have never got that one
    lecale likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nothing at that store is small sized. I don't need 10lb of carrots. Last time we were there, the 2lb bag and the 10lb bag were THE SAME PRICE. I'm just gonna shop elsewhere so I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off.

Oh that, and the food is expired
    [
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, May 9th, 2014 at 03:56 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Yes, I would just consider myself lucky too!

I don't think I could go and quote SCOP if it was cheaper, in my mind that is exploiting the store ... really I should be going up and saying here I will pay the difference. Not going up and saying hey you undercharged me, I want it free.
    maybe the clerk shouldn't have refunded the price. i didn't notice the incorrect charge until she pointed it out and then she said 'oh! you get points and it's free'. i've never been undercharged before.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    My RCSS has the 1Lb strawberries, at least they have as I have been pming the past few months
    My RCSS is starting to grate on my nerves as well with the produce. Last friday they had half pints of raspberries which were great, I got 4, wanted to get 7 more this week but wouldn't ya know it now they only are selling full pints.

Last week I wanted to price match 1lb strawberries but they only had the 2lbs now this week they have both 1lb and 2lb but every single clamshell of both sizes has a mouldy one in there. Maybe not all of them but I refused to spend 10 more minutes then I already had been doing standing there going through them all.

Whats bothering me too is that my RCSS never has driscolls products unless organic. 1) I'm not paying $5 for a small thing of berries and 2) I have coupons for driscolls so I want them in regular kind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    have not been to an RCSS in a while because their prices are higher and their deals are few and far between
    Price matching is the only reason I drive 35 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Nothing at that store is small sized. I don't need 10lb of carrots. Last time we were there, the 2lb bag and the 10lb bag were THE SAME PRICE. I'm just gonna shop elsewhere so I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off.

Oh that, and the food is expired
    [
    When mom and I used to live in the same town we used to split things because of this. We always had the same problem with onions and milk - too big but the smaller sizes were same price.
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well i got the chicken offer (for every $20, get 5,000 points) I spent $46 and double checked it was PC air chilled chicken as specified and no points.... I sent an inquiry for my missing 10,000 points and have my fingers crossed. I tell ya, if this inquiry doesn't result in the points being added I completely give up on this program it is honestly more work than it is worth and the frustration factor is actually turning me away from their stores. I am sure that is the opposite effect of what they are going for. I know it's a free program but they are messing with my budget.
    Colsgirl and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I'm getting tired of the lame offers i keep getting. I shop there ALOT and as a loyal customer, I think I deserve a good offer. Like 10,000 WUS 50.00. I have never got that one
    I haven't had that one either. I got 10,000 points when I spent $100 but only because I switched to Extra Foods last week
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyc View Post
    Well i got the chicken offer (for every $20, get 5,000 points) I spent $46 and double checked it was PC air chilled chicken as specified and no points.... I sent an inquiry for my missing 10,000 points and have my fingers crossed. I tell ya, if this inquiry doesn't result in the points being added I completely give up on this program it is honestly more work than it is worth and the frustration factor is actually turning me away from their stores. I am sure that is the opposite effect of what they are going for. I know it's a free program but they are messing with my budget.
    It does mess with your budget - I had beef last week and got $100 beef and 45,000 points. But $100 in beef hadn't been on my budget. Thankfully looking at my list for shopping tomorrow it will be fairly normal!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Let's start it off the way the commercial does:

"It knows that I like celery!

Even though I never bought it. I'm actually allergic to it, but that's ok.

It's my shopping buddy! This week, I get 200 points for every $50 I spend on frozen goat meat. I've never bought goat meat before, but I'm definitely going to try it if I can save 20 cents."

I can't believe how many points I'm earning!

5 days later I tried to log in the app and couldn't load my offers. Then I noticed none of my points were there! I already threw out my receipt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Can't touch these offers this week. Meh. Think Torontogal12 has plenty of satire material to make a parody commerical involving the phone app and in-store pointing not being accredited during transactions.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, May 9th, 2014 at 08:07 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Let's start it off the way the commercial does:

"It knows that I like celery!

Even though I never bought it. I'm actually allergic to it, but that's ok.

It's my shopping buddy! This week, I get 200 points for every $50 I spend on frozen goat meat. I've never bought goat meat before, but I'm definitely going to try it if I can save 20 cents."

I can't believe how many points I'm earning!

5 days later I tried to log in the app and couldn't load my offers. Then I noticed none of my points were there! I already threw out my receipt.
    LOL, oh my goodness goat - I have never bought that and never will
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I was at Zehrs tonight buying the Lysol No Touch that you get the 5000 points back. I got my points but was told I could not redeem my points for product and taxes anymore. My bill came to 40.91, I could only use 30,000 points because before taxes amount was 33.94. We also were told we can no longer use points for gift cards there. I was not notified of this, had I known I would have used my points for gift cards. I was not to happy with them and now I am thinking of switching to another credit card. I think Sobey's you can still use on taxes and gift cards. Does anyone else know?

Thread Information