User Tag List

Page 265 of 613 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by niro_anan View Post
    Hi ,
    quick question on points. If I get an offer for 500 points wub an item and that item is in the flyers for 500 points per item. Would I get 1000 points when I purchase the item? Meaning both promotions apply?
    As far as I know, yes .
    niro_anan, Ciel and maple7 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    As far as I know, yes .
    Thanks
    Ciel likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

One of my bonus offers mid-week was 400 pts for DH Brownie Mix 450g. No Frills has them on sale for $ .97 so, factoring in the points, it works out to $ .57 for each box. I bought 12.

For those who have personal points offers for either the DH Brownie or Cake Mix, this is a good time to stock up!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by niro_anan View Post
    Hi ,
    quick question on points. If I get an offer for 500 points wub an item and that item is in the flyers for 500 points per item. Would I get 1000 points when I purchase the item? Meaning both promotions apply?
    100% yes.

Name:  PC Plus double dip.JPG
Views: 538
Size:  34.5 KB

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I just signed up and was disappointed in the offers I rec'd. I got 9 and all but 1 were 200 pts for every $1 spent on various items (mostly produce and deli cheese & froz. pizza) and the other was 1000 WUB blue menu frozen fish.
    Sure hope they get better.
    I didn't sign up for a card, only for the app. Not sure if that makes a difference.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    100% yes.

Name:  PC Plus double dip.JPG
Views: 538
Size:  34.5 KB
    Thank you !
    Man do i love flyers and saving!!!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    I just signed up and was disappointed in the offers I rec'd. I got 9 and all but 1 were 200 pts for every $1 spent on various items (mostly produce and deli cheese & froz. pizza) and the other was 1000 WUB blue menu frozen fish.
    Sure hope they get better.
    I didn't sign up for a card, only for the app. Not sure if that makes a difference.
    It doesn't matter if they are app or physical cards (you can have both linked and just get one set of offers). My offers last week were decent, this week I only used the produce combined with the bonus offer on produce
    Ciel and jasperandchar like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was thrilled to redeem PC points @ NF on Friday to take $20.00 off that shopping trip.
    Then today I went to RCSS to get in on some of those beef roasts @ $4.88 /lb. My personal offer of 600 points for each Oasis 1.75 L juice matched up nice with the 4 FPC's I had cut out of the sale priced ( $3.99 for 400 gram size) Metro Cheerios boxes.
    The Oasis were $3.69 ea @ RCSS ( crazy price huh? ) When I looked at my bill and saw the cashier had only charged me for 3 juices ( only earning me 1800 points ) but took all 4 coupons off part of me said START the CAR!! But instead ( and do not laugh ) I went to CS and offered to pay her first for the missing juice ( damn conscience ) only if she would manually add the missing 600 points. She did.
    Without that 600 points I was JUST under a redemption level ( which can be aggravating ) so now next time I go I can save another $20.00 again!! Yippee!!

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I was thrilled to redeem PC points @ NF on Friday to take $20.00 off that shopping trip.
    Then today I went to RCSS to get in on some of those beef roasts @ $4.88 /lb. My personal offer of 600 points for each Oasis 1.75 L juice matched up nice with the 4 FPC's I had cut out of the sale priced ( $3.99 for 400 gram size) Metro Cheerios boxes.
    The Oasis were $3.69 ea @ RCSS ( crazy price huh? ) When I looked at my bill and saw the cashier had only charged me for 3 juices ( only earning me 1800 points ) but took all 4 coupons off part of me said START the CAR!! But instead ( and do not laugh ) I went to CS and offered to pay her first for the missing juice ( damn conscience ) only if she would manually add the missing 600 points. She did.
    Without that 600 points I was JUST under a redemption level ( which can be aggravating ) so now next time I go I can save another $20.00 again!! Yippee!!

Happens to me all the time. I always end up going back to pay if I notice it while i'm still in the store. Different note: Last week I was cashing myself out and when I looked down I saw a $20 bill on the floor underneath the register, and I had to force myself to pick it up, I thought about giving it to the attendant but then it hit me that she would just pocket it herself so I decided to use it to pay for my prescription that I was picking up on the way out. Had it been left when ppl ask for cashback then I would have given it back even though there's still the possibility of her pocketing it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone else had issues with receiving points when shopping at Nofrills? It's the second time in a row that I've had to do a points inquiry for offers that I had loaded.
    Ciel and kimijeen like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Gotta a points question too. I have the PC MC so I get points there no prob. New to the points card which I too have used at No Frill but each time on my receipt it keeps saying 0 for the balance, yet I get offers loaded via email each week and it looks like points are being added. I'm also signed up via pcplus.ca, both the MC and points card are connected - can anyone shed any light - Am I getting points at No Frills, why isn't it showing up on my receipt or do I just need to call to sort this out?
    Ciel and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Thor -the PC Plus program card only gives you points if in-store items' shelf cards/flyer indicate a points per item purchase or if you use a personal offer from your week's loaded offers. If none of your items are pointsworthy at No Frills, you'll just see a 0 Points balance on your receipt. Welcome to my world...
    toronto166 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

anyone know NF pricematch SDM?
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Yes they match SDM flyers - limit of 4 whatever you are PM'ing.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @Thor -the PC Plus program card only gives you points if in-store items' shelf cards/flyer indicate a points per item purchase or if you use a personal offer from your week's loaded offers. If none of your items are pointsworthy at No Frills, you'll just see a 0 Points balance on your receipt. Welcome to my world...

Thanks for the bad news Ciel - this sucks. I guess it's going to be a slow process to rack up the points via the points cards then. Hopefully NF will start adding points to their flyers sooooon.
    toronto166 likes this.

Thread Information