User Tag List

Page 165 of 613 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Has anyone got eye glasses at Zehrs? I was thinking of getting my next ones there. I have progressive lenses and also get reading glasses. Almost $1000 is just getting too expensive.
    I would check out clearly contacts, my husband, in-laws and friends all by their glasses from this site and love them...my father-in-law was skeptical always paid $350 + for glasses my husband bought him some and he loved them..
    ROMEO and Crochetlady like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I would check out clearly contacts, my husband, in-laws and friends all by their glasses from this site and love them...my father-in-law was skeptical always paid $350 + for glasses my husband bought him some and he loved them..
    I`ll check it out. Thanks
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If a supervisor ever interrupts the cashier while entering your order make sure they rescan your card. Had a $300 shop was half way through when supervisor came and opened the register to give the cashier change. When my receipt was printed there was no points. My receipt had transaction recalled printed at the top. The cs lady told me they forgot to rescan my card when the supervisor logged off the till and cashier logged back on. I shop for points. I had tons of personal, flyer and unadvertised point on that bill. I emailed and called and I was told I would have to go through my receipt one item at a time with someone and tell them how many points I got on each item. I had spend 20 on bulk get 6995 points and other hard to calculate points. I told them forget it. Just award me a bulk amount of points, I'm not wasting my time doing the math on a $300 bill. Had to speak to 3 different people all insisted I had to do the work on my end in order to get my points. I kept saying no way, it was not my fault the transaction was recalled and my bill was way too complicated to try and figure it all out, and I didn't want to waste my time on such a tedious task. Finally at my insistence they awarded me 30000 points. I was happy with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    heartgirl99, ROMEO, Silk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I dunno if anyone noticed that new PCFinancial clients get up to $150 PC Points by opening a chequing account, a savings account with $250, and switching their payroll. It's a pretty awesome deal.

If you're already a PC Financial Customer and haven't switched over your payroll, you get $50 in points for switching it over rather than the usual $10. I didn't see this one advertised anywhere, but she mentioned it when I called asking about the first promo. Since I'm already a client, I wasn't eligible for that, but I'll take $50 in PC Points because I was switching my payroll there anyway.

Personally, I still like ING/Tangerine better, but since everyone on this thread is interested in PC points, thought I'd mention it
    Last edited by alicia; Thu, Apr 17th, 2014 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typo
    ROMEO, Ciel and thriftygranny like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Today my offer is for 2500 for every $10 spent on PC Blue menu frozen dinners/entrees
    Ciel likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

wow!!! that is a lot of offers,
    I got 4 last week. 4 offers
    I ahoping hathis a good point week.
    Ciel likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had to do the work on my end in order to get my points
    This happened to me too. I couldn't believe that they made me do all the work. Not very happy about that. Today the cashier charged me twice for a couple of items - what's with that? Many of the points that I bought items for didn't show up. The store was a zoo, so I felt bad for the cashiers; it's a demanding job. But now I am having to go diligently through everything I bought and check the receipt. It's time-consuming, and the last thing I want to do. I'm exhausted, LOL.
    Last edited by GatineauGirl; Thu, Apr 17th, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
    Ciel, Anne99 and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had a problem with points not being awarded.

I went online to pcplus.ca, logged in and filled out the form. I mentioned the exact flyer, the page number and the heading it was under on that page. My points were on my card in about a week or less.

But this was only for one item (about 1200 points worth).
    Ciel likes this.

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Again last week I loaded all my offers and did not use ANY of them and this week I have brand new offers again!!!

Name:  77.JPG
Views: 411
Size:  40.5 KB
    Name:  78.JPG
Views: 369
Size:  34.2 KB
    Ciel and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

My best PC Plus point offer this week was Minute Maid orange juice for 500 points. I PMed to Freshco for 97 cents and got 1.75L of juice for 47 cents net!!

Delish for Easter brunch

baggypants
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

just notice this week's flyers deals start today, thursday instead of friday but my points plus offers won't change until friday.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Finally from Dec. 28th I got my points owing to me. It was the cookie deal way back. They owed me 110,800 points. I have been calling and emailing every week about them. I demanded the other day to talk with someone higher up, not that I had not done it sooner. Within 2 days I was finally awarded my points.
    heartgirl99, Insane, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Most of the offers I got this week aren't useful, although these two I already used:
    Get 5000 pts WUB $20 fresh fish (salmon was on special and 30% on top) and 500 pts on watermelon ( paid 0.20 for a half of watermelon after a pink sticker ).
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I never get my offers until Friday. do they have different cycles for different customers?
    Ciel and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Thread Information