User Tag List

Page 164 of 613 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

We did 3 transactions yesterday of 4 Planters cashews for 1.99 a can and I didn't think of scanning my card because I got that offer too. DH used his card for all three transactions.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    We did 3 transactions yesterday of 4 Planters cashews for 1.99 a can and I didn't think of scanning my card because I got that offer too. DH used his card for all three transactions.
    Yes.
    The cashews was a great deal. Looks like they do this 2 x per year.
    We did multiple trips.
    Saturday night, some guy wanted 8 tins. He asked the cashier and she was really nice -- said that there are lots left, the 3 day sale is ending and it was night so as many as he wanted.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

QC Loblaws and Provigo is a 4 day sale. Thursday to Sunday. You have 1 hour and 20 minutes to get in on this deal if you are in Quebec.
    We bought 10 a couple of weeks ago when it was on sale for 2.99 and I thought that was a good price. Good thing we didn't buy 50 cans, LOL.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I think 'produce' nuts are plain dried nuts and 'snack' nuts like the Planters are fried, salted and taxable and so different.
    And you are right! I got a few Planters today and no points. No matter though, as I was planning on picking some up given the great price -- Walmart sells them for 5.97 !
    Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    I often have questions like yours. It's confusing. (IMHO, if the nuts or dried fruit are not in the produce department, you won't get your points. Since the Planters Cashews are usually found on the other side of the store, my guess is that they don't qualify.)
    Yup! This makes sense...they are typically in the chip aisle, so definitely not a produce item
    lecale likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Mine is good for the 1Litre one.. I hope they have them in stock.. I'm really excited about this.. going to try it tonight.. waiting until the store is not too busy.. I want to PM a bunch of items.
    I have the pickle offer too...yummy!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Be careful of the Loblaws or RCSS optical. They may or may not get the prescription right.
    Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    They also use the cheapest lenses around. My progressive bifocals were crap but they got the prescription right. The lense quality sucked. That $300 bargain cost me $650 to fix
    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Good to know. I'm planning on going to an optometrist for my eye exam (I haven't been in 7 years, and I did a lot of research on the difference between an optometrist and an optitrician - which is what RCSS has). I had thought I'd go to RCSS to get the transition lenses with my new prescription put into the frames I already have. Now I may have to rethink that.
    I'd be interested in getting more details from those who are commenting on 'bad experiences' ie. cheap lenses, etc. I just purchases new lenses from Optical by RCSS, that I had them put into an older set of frames I had, and loved for their comfort. Last fall, I had complete new progressive Bifocals , from my reg. Optomatrist, in the newer style square type frames (vs more rounded ones), and they cost me over $700! Because of the frame style the lense thickness seemed almost double to what I had been using, and this was partly due to a 3 stage increase in perscription. that'll teach me to go for 10+ yrs without an eye exam. Anyway, I found I was unable to hit the d$#% golf ball with these new glasses, as the 'close' portion of the progressive seems to cover more of the bottom portion of the lense, so things look blurry when I address the ball ..... IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS YOU MUST BE A GOLFER TOO ...

So that is why I had to go and buy these new (long only) lenses from RCSS. Cost me only $150 which I thought was quite good, and they seem ok to me so far ... maybe not an exact match to the Top portion of my progressive bifocals. but close enough. Mind you I haven't had a chance to golf with them yet, but at least at home when I look down at the ball, it's in focus. Thanks for listening, and still interested in knowing from others what to watch out for in my new lenses. ie. scratch easily ?
    Last edited by Pointsman; Mon, Apr 14th, 2014 at 09:24 AM.
    luckbealady likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a great deal on Kool-Aid this week, 600 pts per Kool-Aid Packet and they are $0.59 so they were free. We don't drink a lot of koolaid but I picked up about 10 packets for the summer to make as a treat for my kids on weekends here and there.
    innaor, lucy16076 and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Has anyone got eye glasses at Zehrs? I was thinking of getting my next ones there. I have progressive lenses and also get reading glasses. Almost $1000 is just getting too expensive.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I just signed up today...I'm struggling to find info though. I get it i have rewards loaded on my card, but do I only get those rewards? Also what are the values? I cannot find what the dollar value is? And how do I redeem points? I am so confused and the website and app were less then helpful boo!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I just signed up today...I'm struggling to find info though. I get it i have rewards loaded on my card, but do I only get those rewards? Also what are the values? I cannot find what the dollar value is? And how do I redeem points? I am so confused and the website and app were less then helpful boo!
    hi samm

you get the rewards from the offers you load on your card as well as the in-store bonus point offers.

as for the points values:
    What are my points worth?1,000 points is equivalent to $1. Once you accumulate 20,000 points, you can redeem $20 off your grocery bill. If you are redeeming more than 20,000 points, you must redeem the additional points in increments of 10,000. For example, if you have 37,000 points, you can redeem $30 off your purchase, with a remaining balance of 7,000 points.

When you show your PC Plus™ card at checkout, the cashier will let you know the reward value of your balance, so you can choose to save them up or redeem a portion right away.

you might find this link useful:
    https://www.pcplus.ca/loyalty-help.jsp
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Mon, Apr 14th, 2014 at 08:43 PM.
    samm07 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Perfect thank! Honestly I checked both the website and so twice and found that no where lol!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Has anyone got eye glasses at Zehrs? I was thinking of getting my next ones there. I have progressive lenses and also get reading glasses. Almost $1000 is just getting too expensive.
    Check my post --two before yours, and you'll see various earlier comments on this subject; I saw these only after just getting new lenses at a PC Optical outlet. Hoping those who hinted at issues, are able to provide a bit more in way of details.
    Crochetlady and luckbealady like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question regarding Natural Food :
    Does anybody know what counts as Natural Food?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponplanet View Post
    Question regarding Natural Food :
    Does anybody know what counts as Natural Food?
    I assume it's like gluten-free kind of stuff. They are always kept in a separate aisle, usually close to the checkout (at RCSS); they also have separate fridges too with different things in there. Sorry I am not explaining it the best At Loblaws the aisle(s) can be found in the same area as health/beauty stuff. There should also be a fine print on the offer showing what counts.
    Insane and couponplanet like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks.

From the fine print, it states "Dairy, Vitamin ..."

So I assume Milk and Centrum Multi-Vitamin are in the category.

BTW, I have the following coupons from Mini-Wheat cereal boxes giving out to anyone need them (Vancouver):

$1 off any Almond (lots);
    $1 off any berries (lots)
    $2 off mini-wheat cereal (8)

PM me ASAP as the expire date is TODAY (April 15th,2014).
    Last edited by couponplanet; Tue, Apr 15th, 2014 at 04:01 PM.
    sun_shine likes this.

Thread Information