User Tag List

Page 317 of 613 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    They don't sell fresh raw chicken breasts in the deli, or any frozen items for that matter.

Frozen raw chicken breasts are boxed meat 100%. Just because they are unbranded does not make them deli.
    Quote Originally Posted by megansavingmoney View Post
    I would have thought both would apply. Unless there was something in the fine print.
    Thanks for the clarification! I checked my points inquiry and I got the missing 5000 points already - SO FAST!
    mothu, ROMEO, lecale and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    Got the offer 7500wus $20 health and beauty....don't know what to buy....what everyone is buying??? Any inputs if anything in this category we can combine with coming sales??
    CO51 has the following cashback deals:
    - $2.50 wub 2 secret deoderant
    - $2.50 wub 2 Gillette deoderant
    and $2.00 wub 2 Old Spice Body Wash or Deoderant.

Zehrs has them on sale for $2.99 ea. So far I've found printable coupons $1.50 off and $1.00 off Secret. I didn't get the brandsaver insert but there may be more coupons in there to use too.

So I plan on getting 2 of each kind $2.99 x 6 = $17.94 - $2.50 in coupons - $7.00 in CO51 cashback = $8.44.

I'm going to keep looking for deals to get my purchase up to $40 to get 15,000 points back.
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and Dans like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They might get me in the store this week
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 710
Size:  241.5 KB
    ROMEO, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by strax33 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification! I checked my points inquiry and I got the missing 5000 points already - SO FAST!
    Did you do points inquiry for both and got the 5000 points only?
    Also when you said 'The girl in customer service said she'd honour the 5000 on $25 on frozen foods, but couldn't do the one for 1000 per $5 on boxed meat.', did she give you the 5000 points? Since both bonus offers are considered your personal offers, it would show up as digital bonus points on your bill. The store are not supposed to be able to give you missing digital bonus points,. They can only give you missing in store bonus points which are available to ever customer . So I doesn't make sense for the store CSR to say she will honour the 5000 on $25 offer.
    Last edited by a_1_a; Fri, Jan 9th, 2015 at 02:56 PM.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Did you do points inquiry for both and got the 5000 points only?
    Also when you said 'The girl in customer service said she'd honour the 5000 on $25 on frozen foods, but couldn't do the one for 1000 per $5 on boxed meat.', did she give you the 5000 points? Since both bonus offers are considered your personal offers, it would show up as digital bonus points on your bill. The store are not supposed to be able to give you missing digital bonus points,. They can only give you missing in store bonus points which are available to ever customer . So I doesn't make sense for the store CSR to say she will honour the 5000 on $25 offer.
    It's not uncommon for CSR to give points for personalized offers. My store has done it for me on a few occasions (but they are amazing at customer service, so it's likely YMMV). They come up as courtesy points. But I think most places will tell you to call PC Plus or go online and fill out a points inquiry.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Got 4000 pts for Spending $40 & 7500 pts for spending $20 in Health & Beauty.... not bad set of offers to piggyback!
    ROMEO, Ciel and list465 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    It's not uncommon for CSR to give points for personalized offers. My store has done it for me on a few occasions (but they are amazing at customer service, so it's likely YMMV). They come up as courtesy points. But I think most places will tell you to call PC Plus or go online and fill out a points inquiry.
    How can they know what your personal offers are? You showed your offers on your cell to them?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It has been a few weeks since I shopped to earn any PC points, but today I jumped from just shy of the 20,000 point level up to 39,000 point level!! Earned 3,200 points on Tassimo and 6,400 on Oatmeal ( dang NF only allowing me to PM 4 x 1 kg bags of the Quaker Large flakes or I would have gotten way more points!!) Also had a fresh pork offer matched nicely with sales on chops/loin and ribs. ( 6,500 points earned there ) Usual apples, potatoes, tomatoes and banana points earned ( 1,300 total ) and another 1,300 on salsa and .88 cases of bottles of Real Can Spring water. Not great but not too bad.
    ROMEO, Ciel, dizzyb and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    How can they know what your personal offers are? You showed your offers on your cell to them?
    Yes
    I load the offers on the computer, but use the app to double check sizes/fine print details when I'm in store
    ROMEO, Ciel and Pointsman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Got 7500 points wus $20 on health and beauty...that's the only 1 I can use.
    Ciel likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Can someone please advise if there are any food items frozen or otherwise which fall under health section ??? I intend to use the 7500 points offer for this

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Got 7500 points wus $20 on health and beauty...that's the only 1 I can use.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    Got the offer 7500wus $20 health and beauty....don't know what to buy....what everyone is buying??? Any inputs if anything in this category we can combine with coming sales??
    I used this one today at No Frills.

I haven't found many amazing sales or coupons for the Gillette cartridges that hubby uses, so I figured I'd buy a large pack @ $45.99 and get some mega points back. Also purchased 2 x Old Spice deodorant @ $2.99 less $2.50 coupon and CO51 $2, 2 x store branded large pack dental floss @ $2.99, 2 x 6 pack of Zest @ $2 (PMd Loblaws) less 2 x $0.75 peelie. Total department spend of over $60 before coupons, so I came out with 22,500 points. I don't mind paying full price for a pack of cartridges if that's what I'm getting back!

NB that I also purchased some groceries to be sure the coupon tally didn't negatively affect my points awarded.
    Ciel, MrsMer, cjethani and 1 others like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I used the 7500/$20 health and beauty....bought $60 worth of stuff, including my favourite organic face cream, added a few groceries and grabbed the 36 cottonelle tp that they had on a big display for $13.98. So, I got 7500 for spending $75, 22500 for h & b points , and SCOP on the TP that rang through for $25. It was a good shop (I did have to pay 3.98 for the tp). Spent $90, got $30 in points
    Ciel, dizzyb, MrsMer and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I did this tonight for the first time. The girl at customer service was sooooo nice and didn't even blink when I told her I didn't get my 7500 points for spending $20 on beauty because either myself or the cashier forgot to scan my card.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Not sure about upcoming sales, but the Lysol No-Touch kits are in the health section at RCSS, and there is the MIR for it.
    Can anyone link me the MIR? I thought it was on smartsource, but can't find it now. Thanks!
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information