User Tag List

Page 333 of 613 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yippee !! 12000 PC plus points and bonus 5000 for inconvenience
    6 x Quaker Greek yoghurt bars @1.99 each plus 2000 PC plus bonus points on each box this made the total of Quaker products $11.94 on the bill but effectively free with points accounted Used 2x free Quaker soft bake oatmeal cookies on every $5 coupons (these were selling for 2.98 each) to get two boxes of cookies free , apparently the free cookies had 1000 points each (oh yes!!)instore pc promotion.

What??? free on free and points to go with it lol. Pc points break down
    2000* 6 = 12000 points on quaker greek yoghurt
    1000* 2 on Quaker oatmeal softbake cookies( i didnt expect these points)
    5000 points for phoning in and the inconvenience caused.
    Total 19k points

NOTE : I did not get the Quaker points at the checkout, after paying when I checked my bill I was shocked because my Quaker PC points had not added up , went to customer service immediately she said they had stopped doing points addition at store after orders from central. So reached home wishing and wishing that the points inquiry would work. Called PC plus customer services explained to the rep that my points were missing and he apologized for the system glitch apparently my store had not updated the new bonus offer on its system , rep credited the 12000 points immediately and 5000 points bonus for the inconvenience caused , hurray! 17k PC points
    Last edited by zealot1205; Mon, Feb 9th, 2015 at 12:35 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Wowsers! Good on you for phoning in. I think you are in Calgary? Which store had the the Quaker Greek Yogurt for $1.99?

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    Yippee !! 12000 PC plus points and bonus 5000 for inconvenience
    6 x Quaker Greek yoghurt bars @1.99 each plus 2000 PC plus bonus points on each box this made the total of Quaker products $11.94 on the bill but effectively free with points accounted Used 2x free Quaker soft bake oatmeal cookies on every $5 coupons (these were selling for 2.98 each) to get two boxes of cookies free , apparently the free cookies had 1000 points each (oh yes!!)instore pc promotion.

What??? free on free and points to go with it lol. Pc points break down
    2000* 6 = 12000 points on quaker greek yoghurt
    1000* 2 on Quaker oatmeal softbake cookies( i didnt expect these points)
    5000 points for phoning in and the inconvenience caused.
    Total 19k points

NOTE : I did not get the Quaker points at the checkout, after paying when I checked my bill I was shocked because my Quaker PC points had not added up , went to customer service immediately she said they had stopped doing points addition at store after orders from central. So reached home wishing and wishing that the points inquiry would work. Called PC plus customer services explained to the rep that my points were missing and he apologized for the system glitch apparently my store had not updated the new bonus offer on its system , rep credited the 12000 points immediately and 5000 points bonus for the inconvenience caused , hurray! 17k PC points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

So I haven't heard back from PC, so I called and got my pts.
    ROMEO and zealot1205 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

zealot1205: That's awesome how it worked out for you; was wondering if they hassled you for presenting TWO of the Cookie coupons, being that they specify "One per Customer". The reason I ask, is that I didn't have the coupons in hand when I bought (8) boxes of the granola bars last Friday, but do now, and plan to bring in my bill, to try and get the free cookies. hoping for (2); wish me luck!

innaor: was wondering if you originally contacted CS about your missing points by email or 'online Points Inquiry'? I used the Point Inquiry (Friday morning), and phoned in to followup yesterday p.m., but the CSR wouldn't adjust my points; said my issue is "in the system" and it might take '4 or 5 business days' to resolve. Grrrrr!
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 06:12 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Originally I contacted them by mail, waited 24h, haven't heard back and then called. The rep suggested waiting 24 more h, I kindly declined saying that I already took the time twice to deal with the issue and I wish to resolve it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    zealot1205: That's awesome how it worked out for you; was wondering if they hassled you for presenting TWO of the Cookie coupons, being that they specify "One per Customer". The reason I ask, is that I didn't have the coupons in hand when I bought (8) boxes of the granola bars last Friday, but do now, and plan to bring in my bill, to try and get the free cookies. hoping for (2); wish me luck!

innaor: was wondering if you originally contacted CS about your missing points by email or 'online Points Inquiry'? I used the Point Inquiry (Friday morning), and phoned in to followup yesterday p.m., but the CSR wouldn't adjust my points; said my issue is "in the system" and it might take '4 or 5 business days' to resolve. Grrrrr!
    ROMEO and Pointsman like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Pointsman I did not have any problem claiming free box of cookies the cashier just totaled the value of all quakers and I informed her as per the coupon that would be 2 free boxes ( which I had with me at till ) so she scanned the item @ 2.98 and then entered manufacture coupon -2.98 .

Innanor is right .for points inquiry I suggest to call directly and be persistent in expressing your discomfort. I clearly mentioned to rep that I had to run around to the customer service at store and call again for no fault of mine and the rep was very polite and generous . Sometimes it all depends on the rep but I suggest sweet talk or distress :D
    ROMEO, sweetmomma and Pointsman like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks innaor and zealot1205 ... good info and advice for sure.
    Moments ago I received an email, and my missing 16,000 pts [8 boxes] are in my account. Yippee!!
    Still undecided if I'll bother going back to the store CSR to try and acquire those (2) boxes of cookies with my coupons, after the fact. They are good though.
    ROMEO likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I agree with they are yummy but if ur burning gas to get there I would compare the $5 freebie to your time and gas money
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl and Pointsman like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2nd trip to score some Quaker bars...........wasted effort
    ROMEO likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^same here, wonder if they put a very limited number of them on the shelf.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 05:34 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Moments ago I received an email, and my missing 16,000 pts [8 boxes] are in my account. Yippee!!
    Still undecided if I'll bother going back to the store CSR to try and acquire those (2) boxes of cookies with my coupons, after the fact. They are good though.
    Did you actually buy the 'NEW Quaker Greek Yogurt Cranberry Almond ' bars?
    or just any
    Quaker granola bars?
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those of you getting the Quaker bars: beware they have PEANUTS. Not allergy friendly
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by Pointsman

Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    Did you actually buy the 'NEW Quaker Greek Yogurt Cranberry Almond ' bars?
    or just any
    Quaker granola bars?
    It was the NEW Quaker Greek Yogurt Cranberry Almond ' bars
    and they were not easy to find in my area ... none I could see at RCSS, went to a Zehrs (Beechwood in Waterloo), and none in the aisle ... was leaving the store, and some senior staff were there, so I asked, and found out there was a special display at the very back of the store for Quaker products. I found what I was looking for, with some effort, at ground level. Yikes! Got my eight boxes, and left probably twice that number, and headed to the cash register. The rest is history!

One interesting comment from the guy in the tie ... 'they built the display mainly because downsized packaging would be arriving next ... hmmmm... recall the initial 156g size in our Bonus Offers from last Thursday, subsequently changed to 175g ... soooooo, they needed to keep it segregated from the normal stock in the aisle.

Interesting concept this downsizing ! I fear it has now become a virtual EPIDEMIC IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY. Shame on them all!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just found the last one today at my Maxi in terrebonne, Qc. Do you have any suggestions when stores did not have the right quantities you want buy except to go back again on the same week. After one purchase our deal is gone. any suggestions?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wonder that the pc points are store specific or over all loblaw's stores like nofrills and others. Like this quakers soft cookies 1000 points. Will you get that 1000 points in nofrills also. Please someone clarify me please. Thanks

Thread Information