User Tag List

Page 344 of 613 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Does anyone know if you can have 2 different pc plus cards on the same address? I don't like to give my card to hubbie, who looses things regulary, so if he could have his own to use....
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Beans, corn and tomatoes are 99 cents at Loblaws (Empress Walk-North York) in Toronto. I bought corn and several varieties of beans and got the points. I did not buy tomatoes. Thanks for the link and helpful tips.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Just a quick question, I loaded the offer at pc.ca but it is not showing in my offers after I loaded it. Did this happen to anyone else?
    jasperandchar and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

When I loaded mine it showed up.... I just had to refresh the offers and it was there
    Patty Smyth and dededi like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teats View Post
    Does anyone know if you can have 2 different pc plus cards on the same address? I don't like to give my card to hubbie, who looses things regulary, so if he could have his own to use....
    Yes! Dh and I have two separate pcplus accts to collect points
    Patty Smyth and dededi like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't thinking and got 25 cans of various varieties. I should have did 30 to do a $30 redemption. Cans were 98 cents each at RCSS Saskatoon.
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Mon, Mar 2nd, 2015 at 03:37 PM.
    walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barginshopper View Post
    Just a quick question, I loaded the offer at pc.ca but it is not showing in my offers after I loaded it. Did this happen to anyone else?
    same thing with me I've loaded it about 10 times now and refreshed and still not there I'm starting to wonder if it's because I already have yellow canned beans offers, anyone???
    dededi likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I'm thinking it may be a dead deal unless you already had it loaded. I signed myself & my brother up earlier today with no problems. When I tried to sign up a friend it just will not add to her offers list. Sucks!

denise
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

When I loaded it on my ipad I did not see my offer, however, when I looked on my laptop I could see it in my offers. My friend had the same thing. I got 40 cans.
    amira84, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by Pointsman
    hmmmm... what am I missing here? what exactly Is the 1,000 pt offer of Blue Menu beans everyone is excited about? and is it specific to certain folks weekly digital offers only, cuz I'm not seeing it anywhere. I re-signed in to my account via this pulses link, but that only confirmed the offers I had already loaded last Friday.
    Colour me ... confused!

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    If you click on this link: https://www.presidentschoice.ca/en_CA.html#!pulses
    below the photo of beans there is a points offer button. Click that & load it & you're ready to go!

denise
    Wow, I must be blind, or only certain folks are getting the offer, cuz I'm not seeing any specific picture of beans that has a clickable points offer button below it!!

Scrolling down on this very busy web page, there are a collage of pictures of delicious looking dishes, some of which include beans, but not seeing a thing about a special Points offer. Soooooooooo frustrated, cuz Blue Menu canned beans is a product we buy often.

is there anyone else NOT seeing the special 1,000 pts offer for a can of beans? Thanks

Edit: if anyone is able to post a screen capture of the pertinent spot on (linked) page that shows the offer, I'd sure appreciate it.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Mon, Mar 2nd, 2015 at 04:44 PM. Reason: added info
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like they eliminated this offer......
    cjethani, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Looks like they eliminated this offer......

Really? I just got 50 more cans a few hours ago.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Really? I just got 50 more cans a few hours ago.
    They eliminated the ability to "add/load" the offer, to clarify. Me thinks they paid too many people to take beans and vegetables from their stores.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hi all! I just got on here and I forget whoever posted about the PC Plus beans offer and then posted the link to load it but...... THANK YOU!!!! I loaded mine yesterday ( I forget what time ) and by 7:30 a.m. today I was walking out of RCSS 30,000 points up and 30 cans of various beans for chili!! I even showed the cashier who was curious with my cart full of beans.
    DH and DS will have np making themselves many pots of chili while I enjoy my kitchen sabbatical!! ( I may even use my $30.00 in points to grab them ground beef! ha ha )

yippee!!!

here is the person that posted it!! Thanks coupondiva
    Originally Posted by coupondiva
    If you click on this link: https://www.presidentschoice.ca/en_CA.html#!pulses
    below the photo of beans there is a points offer button. Click that & load it & you're ready to go!
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Mar 2nd, 2015 at 05:21 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

156 cans at 8 am this morning at Oxford RCSS in London. No questions. Heavy grocery cart

Thread Information