User Tag List

Page 294 of 613 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    I have offer 7500 points on Health and beauty. Can I buy tylenol and Voltren and baby VIt D ?(
    Includes beauty, personal care, health, reading, sunglasses and optical accessories. Excludes pharmacy, baby products, and prescription glasses.
    So I just went online to access rcss flyer from there website category wise....Tylenol is listed under health and beauty needs...so my guess is Tylenol and volatren should be covered under this bonus deal.....
    Anna Michele likes this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I don't think you will get the points if your total is below the required spending amount.
    I had a similar offer a few months ago on meat. I went on a Tuesday for the 10% discount, and the PC points weren't awarded. Called customer service and they told me it was either the 10% discount or the points - couldn't get both.
    Maybe someone else can chime in? I don't have much experience with these type of offers since my shops at Loblaws are pretty small.

Edit: just came across this post - seems like you would be able to use the coupons as long as your pre-coupon total meets the offer details (guess I learned something new today!)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/361649-...ek-canada-264/
    post #3960...thx @Chantel for posting
    I had to sit and really think about the mechanics for this to figure out IF the machine could figure out if you used coupons on one specific item or not. And the answer (as I found out for sure today) is no.

The machine cannot associate individual MANUFACTURER coupons with items. How can the machine know that my manufacturer's coupon is for the shaver? Unless it is a product-specific store coupon that will scan and will recognize whether the correct item has been purchased, there is no way for the machine to tell. That's why cashiers have to check the coupons for expiry, correct product, etc.

This is also true at Safeway for anyone wanting gas receipts, as long as the cashier correctly types it in as a VENDOR coupon or MANUFACTURER coupon, the machine has no way of knowing what the coupon is for.

Besides that, manufacturer coupons are legal tender, they're like cash.
    Anna Michele and d.ot like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Although they are pricey, I really prefer the Renee's Salad Dressings. These are found, refrigerated, in the Produce aisle, and some types really seem as good as restaurant quality (a Good restaurant that is).
    Therefore, when the stars align as follows it definitely brings a smile to my face.
    RCSS Shelf price: $4.49
    PM (Sobeys) price: $3.50
    Personal Offer this week: 1,400pts (ea)
    Tearpad coupons: $1.50 (I had some left in my stash, that expire end of Dec).
    Net Price per jar: $0.60
    2shopmom, innaor, MrsMer and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I combined a 7500 wub $20 in Health and Beauty and 5000 wub $50.
    I spent $61 (after using $7.50 in coupons) and got 12,500 in points $7.75 in CO51. Actual cost $40.75
    and I have chicken breast ($16.52) onions mushrooms, baked goods, 2 packs of coffee and stocking stuffers.
    I am pleased.
    Cata, Pointsman and amira84 like this.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Is anyone else having issues with the Android app? I've loaded my offers to my card on my computer but when I open the app on my phone it says I don't have any.
    I'm hoping the pts will still be credited even if I can't see them on my phone.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No stores near me either

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

What are some things ppl are buying for health and beauty? I want to use my offer but not sure what it really works on.
    I wanted toilet paper etc.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I bought Always pads,toothpaste.

Quote Originally Posted by frugallady19 View Post
    What are some things ppl are buying for health and beauty? I want to use my offer but not sure what it really works on.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'd count TP as a paper product and even though it's technically personal care, it's in a whole different section of the store so I don't think it counts.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with the Android app? I've loaded my offers to my card on my computer but when I open the app on my phone it says I don't have any.
    I'm hoping the pts will still be credited even if I can't see them on my phone.
    There are numerous reports of problems with the PCPlus pts app ... seems like it works sometime and not others. My daughter also told me recently she missed out on over 50,000 pts, after loading all her offers via the mobile app. If possible use a desktop pc to load offers, then all s/b well. hope this helps.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    There are numerous reports of problems with the PCPlus pts app ... seems like it works sometime and not others. My daughter also told me recently she missed out on over 50,000 pts, after loading all her offers via the mobile app. If possible use a desktop pc to load offers, then all s/b well. hope this helps.

This happen to me i loaded my offer on my ipod and went to get groceries,i didn't get any points.I called Pc plus lady told me my offers won't loaded.I had to take everything back and repurchase to get my points.Now i always load offers on my desktop
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugallady19 View Post
    I'm just back from rcss and use my h&b bonus offer - 6 Tylenol travel size, 2 wet ones, st Ives green tea exfoliant, and grocery...used $3 Tylenol coupons...
    d.ot likes this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    I'm just back from rcss and use my h&b bonus offer - 6 Tylenol travel size, 2 wet ones, st Ives green tea exfoliant, and grocery...used $3 Tylenol coupons...
    cjethani and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I think the purchased items on the receipt are categorized already. That's how system reward points, such as grocery, frozen food, etc. just my thoughts.
    lecale likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can someone please help me as I am new to PC points.

I purchased $200 of health and beauty products and I didn't get any points. So I sent in an email and they have credited my account for 7500 points. I thought I could get 75,000 points? Am I wrong?

Thank you

Thread Information