User Tag List

Page 293 of 613 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Anna Michele and Cata like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I had an offer,bought everything and I redeemed 30000 points.I was afraid I would not get points after redeeming but I did get all points from personal offer.

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    The last time I had an offer for berries 2000 on each, I bought some and other things, I redeemed 20,000 and never got the points. I called pc plus and two different people denied me points because according to them you are not supposed to get points when you redeem. As I said it can go either way.
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My mom continues to get great offers while mine are mostly crappy. This week, spend $30 in store, get 6,000 points, spend $20 on produce, get 5,000 points, spend $20 on meat, get 5,000 points. I didn't get the meat but the other two were a breeze and either everything was on sale or it was stuff we usually get.
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Does anyone know the contact for pc plus? I didnt recieve the points i was supposed to today and people said if you make a complaint they look into it
    Ciel likes this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Does anyone know the contact for pc plus? I didnt recieve the points i was supposed to today and people said if you make a complaint they look into it
    Give us a call

You can reach us at 1-855-6PC-PLUS (672-7587)

You can also contact them using the inquiry form online - just log in to your account through pcplus.ca and have your receipt handy
    Ciel and nursegirl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I thought when you load the offers, the new offers will replaced last week's offers as I don't see them in the system anymore.
    i thought so too, but that wasn't the case for me on thursday. i had twice the number of offers (mostly crap offers lol), and then on friday i was back to the usual amount of like 12 or 15 or so. maybe that was a mistake, ive seen a few with the program so far

they were two bonus offers though with different expiries

the interesting thing though is the broccoli, i usually have that on my offers every week. broccoli was a big part of my trip this time and i got the 200 points/$ for it, and then on friday my broccoli offer had been refreshed and was back again. now that i think about it, seems a little strange
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Sun, Nov 23rd, 2014 at 05:01 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Some produce offers seem to come two weeks in a row. There was a regular lettuce thing(sometimes more than one kind) going on during last winter with my offers.
    I loaded this week's offers because the 1600pts on every $8 you spend on PC laundry detergent offer returned. My anniversary date with the program was Nov. 15. That might explain the three bonus offers that came in the last three days of last week. Today, I did not see the pharmacy cold flyer with the PC Plus points offer wus $50 in the counter brochure rack (flyer mention was made in another SC thread). Did not have the heart to bother the pharmacist on duty (who was on the computer) about the flyer. Think I will take a break from the program again after this week.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    I have a bonua offer of 5000 pts Wu's $20 on health, beauty, personal care - except pharmacy, baby products and prescription glasses. Never ever took part in any PC plus offer bit for the first time trying my hand on this offer. I have few doubt's before I go ahead to the store and would appreciate If any of u experts can throw some light.
    I'm planning to buy following and use coupons to lower the price -
    2*Nivea cream $3.98-$3=.98 each
    4*Royale tiger towels - $3.88-$3 = .88 each
    1*royale 6 pk facial tissues - 3.88-$3= .88 each

So my total spend before coupon $27.36 and after coupons - 6.36 before tax
    Can I still get the bonus points 5000 PC pts as the fine print says $20 before tax and after coupons???
    I have this one - get 7500 points when you spend $20, and my mom's is get 5000 points when you spend $20. So does the "health" portion include cold remedies like cough drops and syrup?
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Sun, Nov 23rd, 2014 at 09:31 PM.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I have this one - get 7500 points when you spend $20, and my mom's is get 5000 points when you spend $20. So does the "health" portion include cold remedies like cough drops and syrup?
    It says except pharmacy.....Don't know if cough drop, Tylenol, benylin etc comes under health or pharmacy.....
    I'm also looking forward to know the answer from our expert scer's...
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It says except pharmacy.....Don't know if cough drop, Tylenol, benylin etc comes under health or pharmacy.....
    I'm also looking forward to know the answer from our expert scer's...
    I got the same offer and from reading the fine print, it seems that anything in the aisles (cough medicine, vitamins, etc) would be eligible for the promotion. Anything that needs to be purchased from the pharmacist would not qualify (over the counter meds, for instance).
    cjethani likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I got the same offer and from reading the fine print, it seems that anything in the aisles (cough medicine, vitamins, etc) would be eligible for the promotion. Anything that needs to be purchased from the pharmacist would not qualify (over the counter meds, for instance).
    Thanks d.ot

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Can I use coupons and still get points?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Can I use coupons and still get points?
    I don't think you will get the points if your total is below the required spending amount.
    I had a similar offer a few months ago on meat. I went on a Tuesday for the 10% discount, and the PC points weren't awarded. Called customer service and they told me it was either the 10% discount or the points - couldn't get both.
    Maybe someone else can chime in? I don't have much experience with these type of offers since my shops at Loblaws are pretty small.

Edit: just came across this post - seems like you would be able to use the coupons as long as your pre-coupon total meets the offer details (guess I learned something new today!)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/361649-...ek-canada-264/
    post #3960...thx @Chantel for posting
    Last edited by d.ot; Mon, Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:58 AM.
    cjethani and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I can buy other stuff not related to the offer and can bring my total more than $20 even using after coupons...
    I don't understand how they find which coupon we have used for which product - in the sense in rcss if u see receipt with coupons used , all coupons show up at the end as mfg coupon not like Walmart.....
    Walmart receipt is like product purchased then respective coupon and repeats....hope ur getting what I'm saying...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I have offer 7500 points on Health and beauty. Can I buy tylenol and Voltren and baby VIt D ?(
    Includes beauty, personal care, health, reading, sunglasses and optical accessories. Excludes pharmacy, baby products, and prescription glasses.
    Last edited by mark87; Mon, Nov 24th, 2014 at 01:40 AM.

Thread Information