User Tag List

Page 393 of 613 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last day for Nature valley granola bars or muesli offers and Cheerios Plus, very lucrative, I have been away, where are these products on sale, TIA!!
    Ciel likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Last day for Nature valley granola bars or muesli offers and Cheerios Plus, very lucrative, I have been away, where are these products on sale, TIA!!
    Loblaws have the nuts and seeds, longos have the muesli for$3.99
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

After almost two (2) years of slowly trying to rack in the points on my PC Plus account, I was able to redeem for the first time!

$10 * 2 = $20 In Giftcards for the 20,000 Points, thanks to many offers recently!
    mothu, Ciel, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Name:  E-PC1.PNG
Views: 600
Size:  505.0 KB
    Name:  E-PC2.PNG
Views: 571
Size:  477.0 KB

His 2nd week with just a 10K offer (plus the bonus offers loaded during the week)
    Name:  MPC.PNG
Views: 579
Size:  386.1 KB
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I got an offer for 4500 points off certain flavour sof Delissio pizza. Love it. It's limit 1 per person
    ROMEO, Momof3girlies, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i know this has been discussed before but im having trouble finding it (as usual). what stores allow redeeming gc for pts and what gc's are allowed? i.e can I redeem pts for loblaws gc? tyvm
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a special bonus offer for 2,200 points on the new Portuguese ready made chicken. They were on sale at my local store so I picked up one for $7.49. Didn't receive the points, but a few hours after I made an inquiry, they showed up!

Last week I had an offer for 5,000 points to spend $50 which was an easy spend for me as I was very low on groceries. This week I got the 10,000 points to spend $100 offer. In a month I normally only spend about $200 on groceries, but I figure I will stock up on some non-perishable items because 10% off is still 10% off and I will appreciate the savings next month.

I am female, live alone and average about $200 a month in groceries (varies with holidays) I have been using PC Plus for about a year and a half (roughly) and have redeemed $290 already and have almost $60 on my card right now that has not yet been redeemed. This points system has been good to me. I never buy anything I would not normally buy, just to get points. I do use my PC Mastercard to pay for everything possible in my life (and pay it off before interest accrues) and that gains me quite a few points. While it can be a pains sometimes to work with the program, I am really very happy with all the free food.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for the 3000 pts for every $10 on canned and frozen fruit and veg...offer says excludes beans...are chickpeas considered vegetables or beans (idk for sure but always thought chickpeas were in the beans category however, the offer shows a can of chickpeas)? has anyone tried the offer on chickpeas yet?
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Fri, Sep 11th, 2015 at 04:18 PM.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
    i know this has been discussed before but im having trouble finding it (as usual). what stores allow redeeming gc for pts and what gc's are allowed? i.e can I redeem pts for loblaws gc? tyvm
    I bought 2x $25 PC gc and paid with 50,000 PC points at NF in March.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I bought 2x $25 PC gc and paid with 50,000 PC points at NF in March.
    Can you please tell me if you need a pc financial master card to do this

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Can you please tell me if you need a pc financial master card to do this
    You'll be redeeming PC points, right?
    Just tell the cashier you're redeeming points and use your card with points, whether red PC Plus or PC Financial card.
    I myself do not have the red PC Plus card, I just use my PC Financial card. HTH.

Edited to add:
    It seems I was able to make a PC gc redemption because I use a PC Financial card.
    PC Plus FAQ says "Currently, PC Plus™ members are unable to redeem their points for President’s Choice® gift cards, Joe Fresh® gift cards".
    Last edited by Grey; Fri, Sep 11th, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There is (or was) a difference in redeeming GCs with PC plus vs PC banking cards
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    There is (or was) a difference in redeeming GCs with PC plus vs PC banking cards
    Oh, I'd forgotten that. Seems PC Plus card users have no choice but to redeem for groceries then.

Also found this on the FAQs:
    What can I use my points for in-store?
    You can redeem your points for just about everything available at participating stores, excluding tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, or any products or services prohibited by law or as we determine from time to time. Currently, PC Plus™ members are unable to redeem their points for President’s Choice® gift cards, Joe Fresh® gift cards and government taxes. In certain provinces, you will also be prohibited from redeeming your points on prescription medication, over-the-counter medication and milk. Third party retailers, including The Mobile Shop, the cleaners and Wine Shop, are also excluded from the program.
    ottawa, Ciel and ange410 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I got the same chocolate offer! I felt so special
    Momof3girlies and Ciel like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you Grey
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information