User Tag List

Page 454 of 613 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    Yeah make sure your offers are loaded! I just did this deal in loblaws. I had the 2 offers as well as a spend $50 get 10000 pts. I didn't price match or anything so paid $4/pack but with the combined offers it was free since my total shop was over $100 so I got 20000 extra pts. My daughter will be giving a kit Kat to each of her classmates for Valentine's Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10000pts for $50 shop? Wow. I am jealous. They gave me 5000pts for $50 shop.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    10000pts for $50 shop? Wow. I am jealous. They gave me 5000pts for $50 shop.
    It was my husbands card and he never shops. I guess they wanted him in the store

ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    It was my husbands card and he never shops. I guess they wanted him in the store

My hubby got that same offer last week & this week. He rarely use the card as well. (10k points wub $50
    Worth)

ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hmmmmm.... looks like my husband (a.k.a ME when it comes to shopping) needs to stop shopping at rcss for a while. Lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hmmmmm.... looks like my husband (a.k.a ME when it comes to shopping) needs to stop shopping at rcss for a while. Lol
    Also if you hate your offers, don't load them. They'll keep trying new ones until they get stuff you like.
    Angela273, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

True! Its his account last week that we were able to get bottled Starbucks drink for .60cents each. 😊

ROMEO, Ciel, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Also if you hate your offers, don't load them. They'll keep trying new ones until they get stuff you like.

is there a way to load only some of your offers?
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So just look for it in the computer? As it always loads automatically in the phone. Do they change it everyday or once a week? Tia!

ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It has been a very long time since I have gotten spend $x get x points. I get specific low point offers.
    ROMEO, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't hate these offers but sometimes i don't like when they give me pork/sausage offer even though i have NEVER EVER bought this stuff.
    I actually love my store loyalty cards especially pcplus and optimum. I always load all the offers on my pcplus cars but i use whatever i wanted to buy anyway. Usually every card gets atleast 2,3 good offers. Our pcfinancial cards get tons of offers every week...like this week my PCMC got 26 offers. Lol
    Last edited by amira84; Sun, Feb 7th, 2016 at 12:43 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post
    So just look for it in the computer? As it always loads automatically in the phone. Do they change it everyday or once a week? Tia!

Yes, don't use cell phone when its time for new offers. I use my tablet for everything. I go to guidingstars.ca, choose rcss as my store, open my account and click on "my offers". It takes me to the page where it shows my oreviously loaded offers AND the new offers that are still to be loaded. I can either click on "load your offers now" or just see my new offers and log out.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I ended up getting only kit kats since the pizza was too expensive and I already have pepsi. So:

6 x $2.88 at NF = $17.28
    Got 9000 points. I was expecting 5000 points

Offer Summary Applied PC Points Type
    For every $10 spent on Kit Kat or Pepsi bottles 01 3,000 Digital
    For every $5 spent on Nestlé Kit Kat Chocolate and Delissio Frozen Pizza 03 6,000 Digital

They were out of the 4 pack of original kit kats, the ones with the 4 pieces per pack, at my NF in Scarborough at Kingston and Midland. They had the chunky bars instead so no difference there. I've left them in the trunk of my car, out of temptation's way!

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Did 2x Delissio & Kit Kit offer was happy with that! Trying out the Kit Mat Cookies & Cream bar!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iheartcoupons View Post
    is there a way to load only some of your offers?
    No I don't think that's possible unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post

Yes I specifically avoid opening it on the phone because of the automatic loading. Some weeks I get all terrible offers, not even one worth using. Loblaws is a bit of a trek for me (fine in summer but too cold in the winter) so I won't go unless they make it worth my while

In Ontario they change them on Friday, so I log in on my computer on Friday and if they intrigue me I load them
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Feb 7th, 2016 at 12:17 PM.
    Ciel and iheartcoupons like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Was that an unadvertised special? Cheapest I could find in the flyers was $3.28 at Superstore for the 4 packs
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I ended up getting only kit kats since the pizza was too expensive and I already have pepsi. So:

6 x $2.88 at NF = $17.28
    Got 9000 points. I was expecting 5000 points

Offer Summary Applied PC Points Type
    For every $10 spent on Kit Kat or Pepsi bottles 01 3,000 Digital
    For every $5 spent on Nestlé Kit Kat Chocolate and Delissio Frozen Pizza 03 6,000 Digital

They were out of the 4 pack of original kit kats, the ones with the 4 pieces per pack, at my NF in Scarborough at Kingston and Midland. They had the chunky bars instead so no difference there. I've left them in the trunk of my car, out of temptation's way!
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information