User Tag List

Page 467 of 613 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 469 477 517 567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    I am trying to learn PC points can someone tell me when they have a Get 25000 points WUS 250.00 can you bring that total down with coupons? Thanks
    Yes
    Ciel, krazytwacy and Lavender Lady like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Found some of the Smartie items to take advantage of the points offer!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Last edited by samm07; Thu, Mar 24th, 2016 at 07:04 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Yes
    I have the same question. Shopped yesterday to use my 12000/wus $125 offer. This is my 1st time getting this type of offer so wanted to use in hopes of getting more in the future.

Had $35 of coupons to use and lots of price matching.

I lost track of the total when shopping so asked the cashier to let me know when I got to $125 (before the coupons come off). I was ready to add toilet paper to bring up to $125 if needed.

She told me it had to be $125 after entering the coupons. I asked for a subtotal to see if the points appeared, and she pointed to the subtotal on the screen. THat's it. Would not budge. And she was head cashier at the moment.

I ended up spending $125 + tax out of pocket. Really did not want to spend that. Was hoping for under $100 after coupons.

What did I do wrong?
    What should I do next time?

I want to use more offers like this, but cannot afford to keep on spending the large $ on one shopping trip.
    Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^^What does the wording on the offer say?
    Ciel and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    ^^What does the wording on the offer say?
    I used it yesterday so it's gone from my phone app. I'm not familiar with this type of offer, except what I read on SC.

Box was dark red and I think it just read "12000 for every $125".

I didn't read the details on the offer, just went by previous posts.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Fri, Mar 25th, 2016 at 09:32 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I have the same question. Shopped yesterday to use my 12000/wus $125 offer. This is my 1st time getting this type of offer so wanted to use in hopes of getting more in the future.

I lost track of the total when shopping so asked the cashier to let me know when I got to $125 (before the coupons come off). I was ready to add toilet paper to bring up to $125 if needed.

She told me it had to be $125 after entering the coupons. I asked for a subtotal to see if the points appeared, and she pointed to the subtotal on the screen. THat's it. Would not budge. And she was head cashier at the moment.

I ended up spending $125 + tax out of pocket. Really did not want to spend that. Was hoping for under $100 after coupons.

What did I do wrong?

I want to use more offers like this, but cannot afford to keep on spending the large $ on one shopping trip.
    I am not sure if the cashier knows because I had offers lots of time like yours and always used coupons to bring the total down .and I still get the points. At one time I had an offer for spend $75.00 and get 10000 points I brought down the total with FPC and coupons for less than 20.00 and got the points right now I am saving up few FPC for an offer like these
    Ciel, Decaf, Lavender Lady and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Maybe you need to scan your card first like with sdm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I am not sure if the cashier knows because I had offers lots of time like yours and always used coupons to bring the total down .and I still get the points. At one time I had an offer for spend $75.00 and get 10000 points I brought down the total with FPC and coupons for less than 20.00 and got the points right now I am saving up few FPC for an offer like these
    Thanks, that's what I thought should happen.

How can I tell if the points will be awarded before the final total? What does the cashier have to do on the register to make the points appear? so I can add more items, if needed, without redoing the whole order.
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What did I do wrong?

Does your store have a self-check out? I would suggest you to go to a self-check out if you only have up to maximum numbers of items to go through a self-checkout.

When I had "Get 10,000 points WUS $50", I went through a casher with FPC. I gave the casher FPC after I saw the offer was applied, which means I spent $50. But he changed the price for the item that I had FPC for and offer is gone by the time that I checked out.

Last edited by agarla; Mon, Mar 28th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks, that's what I thought should happen.

How can I tell if the points will be awarded before the final total? What does the cashier have to do on the register to make the points appear? so I can add more items, if needed, without redoing the whole order.
    If you go through a casher, I believe it shows. But it doesn't show when I go through a self-check out until I pay.

I normally use a spread sheet and make sure if I have enough money spent.

Last edited by agarla; Mon, Mar 28th, 2016 at 11:52 AM.
    Ciel, Valerey and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=agarla;6595945]Does your store have self-check out? I would suggest you to go to self-check out if you only have up to maximum numbers to go through self-checkout.

When I had get 10,000 points WUS $50, I went through a casher with FPC. I gave the casher FPC after I saw the offer was applied, which means I spent $50. But he changed the price for the item that I had FPC and offer is gone by the time that I checked out.

Does the offer appear on the screen as soon as $ spent is met? Where would I see it?

Cashier processed each coupon right after the item the coupon was for. Not at the end.

My card was scanned before anything was rang through.

No Frills, no self-checkout
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Does your store have self-check out? I would suggest you to go to self-check out if you only have up to maximum numbers to go through self-checkout.

When I had get 10,000 points WUS $50, I went through a casher with FPC. I gave the casher FPC after I saw the offer was applied, which means I spent $50. But he changed the price for the item that I had FPC and offer is gone by the time that I checked out.

Does the offer appear on the screen as soon as $ spent is met? Where would I see it?

Cashier processed each coupon right after the item the coupon was for. Not at the end.

My card was scanned before anything was rang through.

No Frills, no self-checkout
    I only had a coupon, so I put item for FPC at the end of my order and I saw my offer showed up at the bottom of the screen before casher applied my FPC.

I was at RCSS.

Last edited by agarla; Fri, Mar 25th, 2016 at 07:28 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you everyone. I'll try again if I get another offer like this.

Also, my "main cashier" was not working when I shopped. Seemed to be a lot of newbies.

AND, I think I will hide my coupons till the end and check for the points awarded first.

They seem to want to put through item, coupon, item, coupon,...
    Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Twice I went through and I asked the Cashier did I get the points and they told me that they can't see it until payment is made. I didn't use coupons to bring the total down because I am not sure if it works. I did do some offers where the points were missing and I did the mobile app follow up and I got the missing points instantly!!! They are so great with giving you missing points. I will try if to in the future bringing the total down.
    Ciel and Rubialoca like this.

Thread Information