User Tag List

Page 517 of 613 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #7741
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    17,103
    Likes Received
    36862
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    I redeemed $50 in PC Plus points last night for a NF gc. They were out of stock of their blocks of regular Philadelphia cream cheese. I'll have to stop back later in the week to get this great deal.
    4x $2.97 - $1 coup + 600pts + 600pts = $0.77 each after point value.

    Here's a question. My two personal points offers are 600pts per $3, do you think I will get all the points in 4 blocks, or would I need to buy one more in order to make up for the $0.12 less than a $3 increment in order to make sure that I get those points? I'm not sure if I would buy the extra one, but best to know in advance.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  2. #7742
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,739
    Likes Received
    3639
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Does anyone know how to download the tricolour offers that are advertised in the end of the Provigo/ Loblaws flyer. The old tricolour offers expired last week ( Lindt, Eska water, Cheetos, etc) Please and thank you!

  3. #7743
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,274
    Likes Received
    8915
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Does anyone know how to download the tricolour offers that are advertised in the end of the Provigo/ Loblaws flyer. The old tricolour offers expired last week ( Lindt, Eska water, Cheetos, etc) Please and thank you!
    if you go through webserver.ca, there should be an ad within the print coupons for it, that would bring you to a page where you select the offers and login to load them, but I just checked and there is nothing on that page yet, it gives me a message along the lines of they have to win a game for offers to be posted to the page
    innaor likes this.

  4. #7744
    Smart Canuck smileyKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,654
    Likes Received
    1182
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Received the same personal offer but we don't have NF here to combine the in-store bonus offer with it. Are there other great deals I'm not seeing? Gotta love free Chocolates, yummmm
    Are you saying there are also in-store points for Toblerone or Terry's Chocolate at No Frills?
    To make them free? :O
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

  5. #7745
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,069
    Likes Received
    5999
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Are you saying there are also in-store points for Toblerone or Terry's Chocolate at No Frills?
    To make them free? :O
    I don't see any in store points offers in flyer and don't recall seeing in store points offers at no frills, but I don't shop there very often as no price matching in London.
    Angela273 and sweetmomma like this.

  6. #7746
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,739
    Likes Received
    3639
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Are you saying there are also in-store points for Toblerone or Terry's Chocolate at No Frills?
    To make them free? :O
    I think that I read something posted about this with regards to NF.
    Angela273 likes this.

  7. #7747
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,868
    Likes Received
    10896
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    I believe someone had two personal offers they combined together if I read correctly...

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  8. #7748
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,739
    Likes Received
    3639
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    if you go through webserver.ca, there should be an ad within the print coupons for it, that would bring you to a page where you select the offers and login to load them, but I just checked and there is nothing on that page yet, it gives me a message along the lines of they have to win a game for offers to be posted to the page
    New offers up as of Monday morning because Habs won !
    Angela273 likes this.

  9. #7749
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,739
    Likes Received
    3639
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Received another set of digital coupons to my app this morning:
    4K PC Tuna Tataki
    4k PC Chocolate Pekan Bar ( might give this a try as I also have another pts offer on any PC Chocolate)
    2k WUS $10 on PC turkey with 2 stuffings
    3 K PC Italian chocolates trio
    All expire in 10 days
    Angela273 and sweetmomma like this.

  10. #7750
    Senior Canuck Suzieq1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    602
    Likes Received
    247
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Here's a question. My two personal points offers are 600pts per $3, do you think I will get all the points in 4 blocks, or would I need to buy one more in order to make up for the $0.12 less than a $3 increment in order to make sure that I get those points? I'm not sure if I would buy the extra one, but best to know in advance.
    You will need to make up the $.12 if you want to get the points for all 4.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and dededi like this.

    Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

  11. #7751
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,526
    Likes Received
    10100
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I always wondered using Angela273 case, if the store would actually let you price match a higher price from a different store so that the final price would match the offer rather that have to buy a extra only because you were a few cents short of matching the offer exactly or just a bit above.

    If they would let you price match higher you wouldn't even have to pm all of them, just enough to hit the money of the offer.

    I would love to see the face of the cashier when she says that their price is lower and you ask her to still pm it to the higher price.
    Last edited by Thatdone; Mon, Dec 5th, 2016 at 06:13 PM.

  12. #7752
    Smart Canuck smileyKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,654
    Likes Received
    1182
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I always wondered using Angela273 case, if the store would actually let you price match a higher price from a different store so that the final price would match the offer rather that have to buy a extra only because you were a few cents short of matching the offer exactly or just a bit above.

    If they would let you price match higher you wouldn't even have to pm all of them, just enough to hit the money of the offer.

    I would love to see the face of the cashier when she says that their price is lower and you ask her to still pm it to the higher price.
    I've done that before (price matched items $1.97 to $1.99), didn't want to risk not getting the points

    Cashier didn't know that the price was actually higher lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

  13. #7753
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    The cash register allowed this? Many stores will not allow the cashier to make the price higher than the actual price in the store
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    I've done that before (price matched items $1.97 to $1.99), didn't want to risk not getting the points

    Cashier didn't know that the price was actually higher lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  14. #7754
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    3,932
    Likes Received
    1497
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)




    I tried that and the register would not take the higher price.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

    Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

  15. #7755
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,274
    Likes Received
    8915
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    I think I PM'd a higher price one time by accident at RCSS and the register allowed it, think it was No Name Sour Cream (Big tub), RCSS had it for like $1.79? And I PM'd YIG for $1.99
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •