User Tag List

Page 517 of 613 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I redeemed $50 in PC Plus points last night for a NF gc. They were out of stock of their blocks of regular Philadelphia cream cheese. I'll have to stop back later in the week to get this great deal.
    4x $2.97 - $1 coup + 600pts + 600pts = $0.77 each after point value.

Here's a question. My two personal points offers are 600pts per $3, do you think I will get all the points in 4 blocks, or would I need to buy one more in order to make up for the $0.12 less than a $3 increment in order to make sure that I get those points? I'm not sure if I would buy the extra one, but best to know in advance.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Does anyone know how to download the tricolour offers that are advertised in the end of the Provigo/ Loblaws flyer. The old tricolour offers expired last week ( Lindt, Eska water, Cheetos, etc) Please and thank you!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Does anyone know how to download the tricolour offers that are advertised in the end of the Provigo/ Loblaws flyer. The old tricolour offers expired last week ( Lindt, Eska water, Cheetos, etc) Please and thank you!
    if you go through webserver.ca, there should be an ad within the print coupons for it, that would bring you to a page where you select the offers and login to load them, but I just checked and there is nothing on that page yet, it gives me a message along the lines of they have to win a game for offers to be posted to the page
    innaor likes this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Received the same personal offer but we don't have NF here to combine the in-store bonus offer with it. Are there other great deals I'm not seeing? Gotta love free Chocolates, yummmm
    Are you saying there are also in-store points for Toblerone or Terry's Chocolate at No Frills?
    To make them free? :O

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    Are you saying there are also in-store points for Toblerone or Terry's Chocolate at No Frills?
    I don't see any in store points offers in flyer and don't recall seeing in store points offers at no frills, but I don't shop there very often as no price matching in London.
    Angela273 and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I think that I read something posted about this with regards to NF.
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I believe someone had two personal offers they combined together if I read correctly...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    if you go through webserver.ca, there should be an ad within the print coupons for it, that would bring you to a page where you select the offers and login to load them, but I just checked and there is nothing on that page yet, it gives me a message along the lines of they have to win a game for offers to be posted to the page
    New offers up as of Monday morning because Habs won !
    Angela273 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Received another set of digital coupons to my app this morning:
    4K PC Tuna Tataki
    4k PC Chocolate Pekan Bar ( might give this a try as I also have another pts offer on any PC Chocolate)
    2k WUS $10 on PC turkey with 2 stuffings
    3 K PC Italian chocolates trio
    All expire in 10 days
    Angela273 and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Here's a question. My two personal points offers are 600pts per $3, do you think I will get all the points in 4 blocks, or would I need to buy one more in order to make up for the $0.12 less than a $3 increment in order to make sure that I get those points? I'm not sure if I would buy the extra one, but best to know in advance.
    You will need to make up the $.12 if you want to get the points for all 4.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and dededi like this.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I always wondered using Angela273 case, if the store would actually let you price match a higher price from a different store so that the final price would match the offer rather that have to buy a extra only because you were a few cents short of matching the offer exactly or just a bit above.

If they would let you price match higher you wouldn't even have to pm all of them, just enough to hit the money of the offer.

I would love to see the face of the cashier when she says that their price is lower and you ask her to still pm it to the higher price.
    Last edited by Thatdone; Mon, Dec 5th, 2016 at 05:13 PM.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I always wondered using Angela273 case, if the store would actually let you price match a higher price from a different store so that the final price would match the offer rather that have to buy a extra only because you were a few cents short of matching the offer exactly or just a bit above.

If they would let you price match higher you wouldn't even have to pm all of them, just enough to hit the money of the offer.

I would love to see the face of the cashier when she says that their price is lower and you ask her to still pm it to the higher price.
    I've done that before (price matched items $1.97 to $1.99), didn't want to risk not getting the points

Cashier didn't know that the price was actually higher lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The cash register allowed this? Many stores will not allow the cashier to make the price higher than the actual price in the store
    I've done that before (price matched items $1.97 to $1.99), didn't want to risk not getting the points

Cashier didn't know that the price was actually higher lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I tried that and the register would not take the higher price.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I think I PM'd a higher price one time by accident at RCSS and the register allowed it, think it was No Name Sour Cream (Big tub), RCSS had it for like $1.79? And I PM'd YIG for $1.99
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Thread Information