User Tag List

Page 489 of 613 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Ok so I scanned my pc app on my phone and then realized I didn't have my debit card tried to use visa they don't accept it so had to use my pc financial. Mc now the card linked to my Mc is not the one I was using so I'm wondering if because I scanned the app first maybe that's why I did get my self serve deli meat personal offer. I bought country naturals. I did an inquiry and they added right away but I think it may have had something to do with paying with the Mc as I was told when I signed up I had to use he Mc as my pc card. What a pain I wish I never linked a pc plus card to my Mc better yet I wish I never signed up for the darn thing

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    I don't think so. I can scan either my PC Card of my MasterCard and it will load my offers with either. I'd say it was just a glitch that was missed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have 3 PC plus accounts, only one of them is linked with PC master card. But I always use that master card for payment, ( no matter which pc plus account I'm using and never have any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Ok so I scanned my pc app on my phone and then realized I didn't have my debit card tried to use visa they don't accept it so had to use my pc financial. Mc now the card linked to my Mc is not the one I was using so I'm wondering if because I scanned the app first maybe that's why I did get my self serve deli meat personal offer. I bought country naturals. I did an inquiry and they added right away but I think it may have had something to do with paying with the Mc as I was told when I signed up I had to use he Mc as my pc card. What a pain I wish I never linked a pc plus card to my Mc better yet I wish I never signed up for the darn thing

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Ciel, Anna Michele and Silvermika like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So I went to do my shop and it worked! My subtotal was $33 and I used coupons including FPCS on a couple of taxable items so saved about $19 including taxes. Got my 3000 pts wus $30 plus points from a couple of product offers. Fyi, I bought nuts at 7.99 for an offer of 200 points for every $1 spent and got 1600 pts - so they rounded up this time.

Thanks again to Lavender Lady, flemeth, and torontogal for your help! Knowing that coupons work on this kind of offer opens a whole new world for me lol

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Haven't visited this thread in a while because my local provigo store closed about 6 months ago plus I've been getting lousy offers. After following torontogal's advice to stop loading my offers, I finally got an offer for 3000 pts wus $30. But i see where it says after coupons and I would only do this if I can use coupons, including a couple of FPCs.

So will this offer work if I use the coupons? Or is it only when it's for specific products?

Thanks for any help you can give
    Silk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Yes it will work. Whenever I have an offer like that, I always use up my FPC's.
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post

Yes that's the best time to used FPC
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Jun 18th, 2016 at 06:39 PM.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Miss Molly and 7 others like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

When you call in to have points added manually, does anyone know how long does it takes to show up in your account?
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I called once back at the beginning of the program, and the points showed up quickly - within the hour I think.

I usually do a points inquiry through the app or online, and the points show up instantly.
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    When you call in to have points added manually, does anyone know how long does it takes to show up in your account?
    Shows up right away for me. Called maybe 3 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I called once back at the beginning of the program, and the points showed up quickly - within the hour I think.

I usually do a points inquiry through the app or online, and the points show up instantly.
    When I've done an inquiry online for missed points, I usually get the email and points within 2hours.

However, if the program added points that you should not have gotten, send the crew an e-mail. The online inquiry
    form does not allow you to do a negative points values and I could not get one points amount reversed. So I gave up.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    When I've done an inquiry online for missed points, I usually get the email and points within 2hours.

However, if the program added points that you should not have gotten, send the crew an e-mail. The online inquiry
    form does not allow you to do a negative points values and I could not get one points amount reversed. So I gave up.
    You got extra points? Wow, that has never happened to me, I'm always chasing missing ones!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If I have a "for every $100 spent in store get 10,000 bonus points" can I use coupons to bring my total up to $100 ?
    tjgregory likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    You got extra points? Wow, that has never happened to me, I'm always chasing missing ones!
    When I tried to enter a negative value and it would not get accepted by the online form. So I typed the value of points and explained to take them away in the text box. Instead, the staffer gave me those points.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The points offer today of interest is the 1000pts wub Haagen Daaz ice cream. It will definitely get used next week. The 300 points offer for every $3 of Perrier purchased likely excludes the slim cans (250ml) as the product size range indicates 330ml to 750ml. But Fortinos has the case of slim cans on sale for $3.99!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So I went to do my shop and it worked! My subtotal was $33 and I used coupons including FPCS on a couple of taxable items so saved about $19 including taxes. Got my 3000 pts wus $30 plus points from a couple of product offers. Fyi, I bought nuts at 7.99 for an offer of 200 points for every $1 spent and got 1600 pts - so they rounded up this time.

Thanks again to Lavender Lady, flemeth, and torontogal for your help! Knowing that coupons work on this kind of offer opens a whole new world for me lol

Silk
    Did you pay cash, or did you use a credit or debit card?
    Silk and Ciel like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Silk
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Did you pay cash, or did you use a credit or debit card?
    I paid with a RBC MC. Why - do you find it makes a difference if you charge, pay cash, or use a debit card?

Silk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zingersmom View Post
    If I have a "for every $100 spent in store get 10,000 bonus points" can I use coupons to bring my total up to $100 ?
    S

Yes
    zingersmom likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I paid with a RBC MC. Why - do you find it makes a difference if you charge, pay cash, or use a debit card?

Silk
    I think you didn't used to get it if you used a credit card since they take the exact amount. For instance if you had 100 points for every $1 and it came to $1.99, you would just get 100 points. I just got back from NF and I had the same situation as you did so I wonder if they've streamlined it everywhere. I spent .99 on mushrooms and still got 100 points, $3.99 on avocados and got 400 points.
    Silk likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Thread Information