User Tag List

Page 557 of 613 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So it looks like it's not just PC Plus points that have been stolen. I just got an email from AirMiles telling me that they've temporarily suspended in-store redemptions of Cash Miles.
    Angela273, sweetmomma and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am underwhelmed with my new offers yet again.

Also, I got an offer "500 pts for every $5 spent on Frozen Boxed Meat". WTF?

So I'm assuming that this is only on PC Blue Menu, because that's the pic that's showing, but when I click for more details it doesn't explicitly mention the brand in the text description. Can anyone else confirm?

No Frills tends to sell a lot of "Frozen Boxed Meat" (often of the mystery variety) so this is a bit vague, lol.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post

So I'm assuming that this is only on PC Blue Menu, because that's the pic that's showing, but when I click for more details it doesn't explicitly mention the brand in the text description. Can anyone else confirm?

No Frills tends to sell a lot of "Frozen Boxed Meat" (often of the mystery variety) so this is a bit vague, lol.
    I use that one on meatballs (PC brand, but not Blue Menu), and lasagna (again, PC brand but not necessarily Blue Menu).
    Ciel, The Red Viper and dededi like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

No, It should work on ANY/ALL frozen boxed meats, has always worked on everything for me regardless of what the picture shows, If not, put in an inquiry since the offer doesn't specify what brand to buy

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It worked on the Mini Sizzlers I bought for the Schneiders deal a while back, seems to be almost any frozen meat product

Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used that offer on Jane's brand chicken strips and nuggets last week.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I use that one on meatballs (PC brand, but not Blue Menu), and lasagna (again, PC brand but not necessarily Blue Menu).
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    No, It should work on ANY/ALL frozen boxed meats, has always worked on everything for me regardless of what the picture shows, If not, put in an inquiry since the offer doesn't specify what brand to buy
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It worked on the Mini Sizzlers I bought for the Schneiders deal a while back, seems to be almost any frozen meat product
    Thanks guys. Will give it a try.

Looking at the offer details again, in the description it says: "Poultry, Pork, Strips, Nuggets, Wings, Skewers, Burgers, Meatballs, Hor Doeuvres, Pies".

Does this mean that PC Plus has finally caught on that I eat a lot of cr@p?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

So it looks like it's not just PC Plus points that have been stolen. I just got an email from AirMiles telling me that they've temporarily suspended in-store redemptions of Cash Miles.
    I just got that email too. I'm glad that I redeemed for a $100 Sobeys gift card earlier this week.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got some good offers this week: 20% on fresh poultry; 20% on fresh pork; 4000 points when you spend over $40.00 on anything. I just came back from a small shop and got points valued at 25% of my total bill.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 8 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Noticed something odd with my PC Debit Card points...

Did a quick trip into a No Frills, total before coupons was $4, after was $2.50 and paid with that card so I should've earned 10 points (5/$1) but it shows I earned 20 points which would be the pre coupon total. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this before, if so, it may be better for me to use my debit card instead of the mastercard if I earn points on pre discounted total.

Example

$100 Pre Discount
    $39 After Discount

5/$1 * $100 = 500 points (DC) = 1.28%
    10/$1 * $39 = 390 points (MC) = 1.00%

Just confused by it is all
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Noticed something odd with my PC Debit Card points...
    Just to clarify, are you talking about PC Plus points or are you talking about PC Financial points?
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just to clarify, are you talking about PC Plus points or are you talking about PC Financial points?
    PC Financial Points, the ones you get for using either the debit or credit card. Not the PC Plus Points earned through the weekly offers
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PC Financial Points, the ones you get for using either the debit or credit card. Not the PC Plus Points earned through the weekly offers
    FYI - this is the wrong thread.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No Frills Ontario and Atlantic flyers both show Stouffers and Lean Cuisine on sale starting tomorrow for $1.97/package.

For those of you who have been rolling over their Lean Cuisine offer week after week, now's the time to use it!

Also, does anyone know if the Lean Cuisine offer also applies to Stouffers? The offer doesn't mention Stouffers at all, but the two brands are really the same thing and always go on sale together.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love the PC Program. I have earned so much free spending money and they tailor the ads to your needs. It's a great way to save on your shopping bill. I use it in addition to using .

Thread Information