User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Walmart Quarry Edge Brampton - IS THE WORST! (Oral B and Crest )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

years ago i was at a store buying a toothbrush using a coupon. the cashier refused to accept the coupon because the print says "save $1 on any manual toothbrush," and she waved the toothbrush at me "where on the package does it say 'manual'?"

i told her "manual is when there's no battery or power cord attached." she thought i was trying to fool her. then i offered to get a dictionary at the store so she can learn the meaning of "manual" and "electric."
    wolfwoman, sam786, momi and 2 others like this.

NR3
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookoo View Post
    years ago i was at a store buying a toothbrush using a coupon. the cashier refused to accept the coupon because the print says "save $1 on any manual toothbrush," and she waved the toothbrush at me "where on the package does it say 'manual'?"

i told her "manual is when there's no battery or power cord attached." she thought i was trying to fool her. then i offered to get a dictionary at the store so she can learn the meaning of "manual" and "electric."
    Lol, that's what I got on Friday and i questioned the cashier and that's when she pulled a smart one and said only the one in the pic. So stupid.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i also had the same problem at shoppers,the cashier told me it has too be the same one as showing in the picture then i told her it states any,then she kept staring at me and the read the coupon 2 or three times and the she accept it finally
    momi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Does any one know how to contact head office over the stores. I find that the the store complain online never works. I want to go above.

Thanks
    Last edited by nichols; Tue, May 14th, 2013 at 10:16 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NR3 View Post
    @ matchstix, i am now very pissed, kinda my fault too.
    You are right, i did "overpay" but looking at my receipt, i just realised that
    the f-in cashier only used 4 out of my 5 coupons that i gave her!!!
    i just chalked the charges to it being taxes.
    i have uploaded the reciptAttachment 176818
    i am so mad right now!!!!!
    A call to WM Head Office is in order. Some of these cashiers do not realize what they do to a business by whispering about customers. They do not care that those same customers are their bread and butter. Try to get names if you can, and KEEP THAT RECEIPT.
    NR3 likes this.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Ah that is the Walmart by me, I hate using coupons there...
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love that walmart but then again I mostly shop there early morning when the cashiers just start work . At that time in the morning most of the cashiers are older and slower but its ok. And I agree the shelves are hardly ever stock on Friday so I go Tue/Wed morning.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information