User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree604Likes

Thread: Survivor: Blood vs. Water. Pool/Discussion - PLS DONT POST SPOILERS WELL IN ADVANCE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'll take a second spot, too, if you don't get all the pool participants you need!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

If by mid August we don't have all 20 spots filled then I'll open it up for seconds.

Should give more then enough time to fill up by the September premiere.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i'm in for a second spot as well (if they're available come August )
    DANGER

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Rec'd jasperandchar's contribution today!

Updated post!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I found "spoilers" that say the following players are returning:
    1. Colton Cumbie is from "Survivor: One World." He was quite a villain on his season and fans loved to hate him. Colton had to leave "Survivor: One World" prematurely because of a severe bacterial infection in the lining of his stomach and intestines. Colton is expected to be on "Survivor: Blood vs. Water" with his fiancee Caleb.
    Gervase Peterson is from "Survivor: Borneo." He will be on the show with a blood family member. Most likely it will be a brother or a nephew of his. It has been 13 years since his season.
    Tyson Apostol was originally on "Survivor: Tocantins" then he came back to do "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains." This will be his third time playing the game. Tyson's girlfriend, Rachel, will be joining him on this season.
    Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour is from "Survivor: Philippines." It is unclear who will be joining her on "Survivor: Blood vs. Water" but word is that it is either a sibling or a parent.
    Kat Edorsson is from "Survivor: One World." She will be doing the show with her new boyfriend Hayden Moss. Hayden was the winner of another CBS reality show "Big Brother" season 12. They met at a charity event in Florida last year.
    Monica Culpepper is from "Survivor One World. Monica and her husband, Brad Culpepper, will be on "Survivor: Blood vs. Water" this year. Brad Culpepper is a former NFL player. Both are very athletic and should do well in challenges.
    Aras Baskauskas was from "Survivor: Panama." He won the million on his season. His brother, Vytas, is rumored to be joining him on "Survivor Blood vs. Water." The two brothers could be a strong team to beat

Source:
    http://www.examiner.com/list/survivo...ras-baskauskas

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Boooooo! Not really looking forward to seeing any of those players. I couldn't stand Colton or Tyson. Boooooooo!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Boooooo! Not really looking forward to seeing any of those players. I couldn't stand Colton or Tyson. Boooooooo!
    I agree. The only name I recognized was Gervase Peterson! Looking at the pictures, I also remember Roberta/RC, and most especially Tyson, Colton, and Kat. We'll see how it goes. It looks like they have put a bunch of trouble-makers and narcissists into the pot!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Following links, I found this article:

http://www.examiner.com/article/surv...und_list_child

I agree with the notion that it would be nice to see a complete batch of new players.
    danger_dan and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rupert for a 4th time?
    Tina for a 3rd time?

CBS must be desperate for contestants. This is a dumb one. Returning players vs family members? IMO.
    Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch as I love survivor but I pray it's not lame. Some recent seasons have been.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I still want to play! Will get my contribution ready this weekend. If you're going to draw for two players, I'd be up for that as well.
    I kind of got screwed last time with Shamar lol

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I would take a 2nd player as well.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Bumping

Still looking for pool participants!
    danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

It's already July! We still need lots of participants!
    danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Found this bit of info today:

Probst is currently filming Survivor: Blood vs. Water on location, but he took the time on Friday to call in to EW Morning Live with hosts Dalton Ross and Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca to discuss how the family twist will likely bring new complications to the game.

To start, he revealed that the format of the show has not been changed in any way, "other than bringing on loved ones." They will not be competing in pairs, there won't be two winners and they will not bring back the rumored "Redemption Island" twist.

"But we anticipate that [the loved ones twist] will change the show," he admitted, "that this twist will find new wrinkles in places we didn't know they were. That's what I'm guessing is going to happen - that the format doesn't have to change at all, but because you have now complicated it severely by having your family members out there, that we're going to discover things that we can't even anticipate other than to anticipate that we're going to discover new stuff."

Morasca speculated that it will be interesting to see how certain cast members play the game and whether or not they'll be willing to backstab their own family. Probst added that the dynamics between mother-daughter, brother-brother and husband-wife relationships could be drastically different in terms of how they play the game.

FULL ARTICLE: http://www.enstarz.com/articles/1977...son-listen.htm

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Can I join? I'll PM you now!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information