User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree604Likes

Thread: Survivor: Blood vs. Water. Pool/Discussion - PLS DONT POST SPOILERS WELL IN ADVANCE

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I know everyone is getting excited for the next season of Survivor, now that this last season has ended. As always I'll update the thread as I find information (right now I dont have any since it's still too early).

The pool is now open to anyone who would like to join. The pool is
    MANDATORY contribution - previous contributions have included: GC's, FPCS, Book of Stamps, etc.

If you would like to join the pool, please PM me and I'll add you to the interested participants list. Once I receive your contribution (pm me for my address) I will then add you to the confirmed participant list.

The pool is 100% random. Once Survivors are announced and the pool is full, I will randomly draw names and match people up with a Survivor contestant. It's all random so that no one fights over contestants - besides you really just never know who will win!

For reference purposes here are some links to the past Survivor pools:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/333101-survivor-fans-vs-favourites-2013-pool-discussion-canada/

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/294811-survivor-september-2012-pool-canada/?highlight=Survivor

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/261117-...light=Survivor

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/219172-survivor-2011-south-pacific-pool-may-contain-spoilers-canada/?highlight=Survivor

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Mon, Sep 16th, 2013 at 10:38 AM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Contestant info

ARAS AND VYTAS

Relationship: Brothers
    Why Did Aras Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? I want to play Survivor with Vytas because I know we'll have a great shot at winning. More importantly, I know an experience like Survivor will bring us closer together. Early in our lives, we had a very rocky relationship. Taking on adventures as adults gives us the chance to make up for lost time.
    Vytas' Personal Claim to Fame: Beating heroin addiction, yoga discipline and receiving a graduate degree in math.
    Survivor Contestant Vytas is Most Like: The intellect and wit of Jonathan Penner, the likability of Aras Baskauskas and the flirtatiousness of Parvati Shallow.

CANDICE AND JOHN

Relationship: Husband and Wife
    Why Did Candice Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? We are both successful in our individual lives, but we never get a chance to be competitive and play together on a team. I can’t think of anybody I would trust more to be on my side as a teammate. I’m very proud of my husband and I want to show him off!
    Why John Thinks He'll be Sole Survivor: I have a well-rounded mix of athleticism, grit and social emotional intelligence.

COLTON AND CALEB

Relationship: Fiancés
    Why Did Colton Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? I probably wouldn't have said yes to returning if not for this specific twist. Last time I played I was extremely homesick and missed Caleb like crazy. He is my best friend and probably is the one between the two of us who should've been on Survivor in the first place. While I'm a highly emotional person, Caleb is very logical. He also keeps me calm in stressful situations. Having him with me will give me the emotional stability I need to combine with my already strong concept of strategy.
    Caleb's Inspiration in Life: My momma and dad. They built a small five acre farm into a large cattle/chicken operation and have helped me more than I deserve or could ever return. They are very hard working and focused people and they have taught me how to be a man.
    What Does it Mean for Caleb to Play Survivor with Colton: Survivor made Colton realize a lot of things he didn’t know about himself. Some things were good and some were not so good. He grew so much from that experience and I wish I could have been there to experience it with him. When we learned it was a possibility that we could play Survivor together, I jumped at the chance because as much as he grew as a person from the first time playing, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that our relationship could withstand anything and it would only be strengthened through Survivor. However, on a selfish level, I wanted to help show America what love looks like because it doesn’t matter whether it is between two men, two women, or a man and woman. Love is love and I love Colton.

GERVASE AND MARISSA

Relationship: Uncle and Niece
    Why Did Gervase Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? I wanted to return to Survivor because I felt that I could win the game if given another chance, and what better way to play than to play with my niece, Marissa. She is just as driven, focused and competitive as me. This is the ultimate experience and I get to share it with her.
    Survivor Contestant Marissa is Most Like: Parvati Shallow. She was underestimated initially, great at challenges, and a power player.
    What Does it Mean for Marissa to Play Survivor with Gervase: Playing Survivor with Gerv would be the most amazing experience, from watching him on TV in 4th grade, to getting to bond with him in the most intense and competitive setting.

KAT AND HAYDEN

Relationship: Boyfriend and Girlfriend
    Why Did Kat Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? I couldn't ask to play a better game with a better man. Survivor has change my life in more ways then one, so to return for a second season and to compete for a million dollars with someone I love is a dream. Living states away for a year now, winning Survivor would change our lives. Besides, who doesn't want to see what their man is made of!
    Hayden's personal claim to fame: Winning Big Brother 12.
    Why Does Hayden Think He'll "Survive" Survivor: I have already played and won a game very similar to Survivor.

LAURA AND CIERA

Relationship: Mother and Daughter
    Why Did Laura Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? So that Ciera will understand what I went through. Now for the rest of our lives we’ll always have this experience to remember and share.
    Ciera's Reason for Being on Survivor: I want to beat my mom. I love her but you have to have tough skin in my family and my mom needs to be shown the real Survivor in our family.
    Why Does Ciera Think She'll "Survive" Survivor: I am a little cute girl who gets along with everyone and lifts people’s moods on the surface, but in my mind, I am 10 steps ahead of you calculating your death in this game. I’ll tell you whatever it is you want to hear and lie to your face and you wouldn’t even see me coming because I’m so sweet and adorable.

MONICA AND BRAD

Why Did Monica Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? I wanted the chance to redeem myself from my early exit on One World and there is no better way to do that than with the love of my life and lifelong tribe mate, Brad. He's my guy and having my "shield" out there is an adventure in itself.
    Brad's Occupation: Attorney and retired NFL player. Played for the Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Chicago Bears.
    Survivor Contestant Brad is Most Like: The outdoorsy types like Ozzy, Colby and the first time Skupin played.

RUPERT AND LAURA

Why Did Rupert Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? Survivor has been one of the most exciting experiences in my life. And to have the chance to share that with my wife is amazing. To have Laura out there on the island with me, we will have the chance to share one of the greatest adventures one can have. You can describe what Survivor is like, but until you've lived it, it is hard to understand. To be able to go out and play with my best friend will be a dream come true.
    Laura's Inspiration in Life: My husband, Rupert, is my hero. He has the most amazing strength and passion for life. He continues to help others with no expected rewards. I am exceptionally proud of his run for governor of Indiana.
    Why Laura Thinks She'll be the Sole Survivor: I am a huge competitor and game player. I am a leader that can positively bond our tribe. I can fish, forage for food and work exceptionally hard at camp.

TINA AND KATIE

Relationship: Mother and Daughter
    Why Did Tina Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? Survivor gets in your blood. It is a thrill and an honour and a quest to get to play! Then to be able to share the experience with my daughter who happens to also be my best friend, what a gift!
    Katie's Inspiration in Life: Anaïs Nin was a strong independent woman who paved the way for women writers, especially in regards to sexuality. She was a bi-coastal, man-eating tigress.
    Why Katie Thinks She'll "Survive" Survivor: I am certainly not a quitter and the final Survivor has to earn that title, which I have every intention of doing. It’s time to get down and dirty.

TYSON AND RACHEL

Relationship: Boyfriend and Girlfriend
    Why Did Tyson Want to Return to Survivor and Play with a Loved One? I returned to Survivor to play with my loved one so we could make some sweet cash, have a rad experience and an excuse to take all life’s responsibilities off for a couple months.
    Why Rachel Thinks She'll be the Sole Survivor: I’m hardworking, people friendly and sneaky.
    What Does it Mean to Rachel to Play Survivor with Tyson:To play Survivor with Tyson is an experience we will remember forever. We both would love to be millionaires and both believe we deserve it.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Mon, Sep 2nd, 2013 at 02:10 PM.
    danger_dan and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

POOL IS FULL & ALL CONTRIBUTIONS ARE IN!

Pool Participants & their Survivor Player:

1) Lola - Katie Collins--ON REDEMPTION ISLAND
    2) Danger_Dan - Tyson Apostol
    3) Anna Michele - Gervase Peterson
    5) jasperandchar - Tina Wesson --ON REDEMPTION ISLAND
    7) steve788 - Monica Culpepper
    9) JB1989 - Ciera Eastin
    14) rocketgirl - Laura Morett --ON REDEMPTION ISLAND
    17) beecameron - Hayden Moss

Prize Pot:

1) shipping & surprize from Lola
    2) $5 amazon.ca code from Danger_Dan
    3) Kashi FPC (NED) from Anna Michele
    4) Book of P Stamps from TrueNorthTreasures
    5) Artic Gardens FPC (June 2014) from jasperandchar
    6) $5 Tim's GC from Steve788
    7) Egg Creations FPC (dec 2014) from Tracey788
    8) 11 P stamps from tthomp47
    9) $5 CT GC from JB1989
    10) $5 amazon.ca code from DaveP
    11) TIC TAC FPC (Mar. 2014) & Carl Budding FPC (Dec 2014) from Peachykeen2007
    12) $5 amazon.ca code from Stretchthatdollar!
    13) $5 amazon.ca code from MrsMer
    14) 3 Nordica FPCs (jan.31.2014) from rocketgirl
    15) $5 WM GC from chesterjes
    16) $5 SDM GC and a Nordica FPC from PristineFury
    17) $5 Colgate/Palmolive from beecameron
    18) $5 Orange Julius GC from Shop Girl
    19) 10 P Stamps from DiamondLil
    20) $5 WM GC from Armygirl76

Voted off:
    10) DaveP - Rupert Boneham
    19) DiamondLil - Rachel Foulger
    18) Shop Girl - Colton Cumbie
    20) Armygirl76 - Marissa Peterson
    6) tracey788 - Candance Cody
    13) MrsMer - Brad Culpepper
    15) chesterjes - Kat Edorsson
    16) PristineFury - Laura Boneham
    8) tthomp47 - John Cody
    4) TrueNorthTreasures - Aras Baskauskas
    11)Peachykeen2007 - Vytas Baskauskas
    12) Stretchthatdollar! - Caleb Bankston
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Fri, Dec 6th, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

can't wait...is it fall yet?

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    can't wait...is it fall yet?
    I know rightwinter starts we want it to end summer starts we want fall we are so not easyto please at least we have bb over the summer
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Sounds like fun!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

CBS has confirmed the Survivor Blood vs Water show format:

On a conference call with reporters Wednesday morning about CBS' 2013-14 primetime schedule, entertainment president Nina Tassler said the forthcoming season will feature "the return of great characters and their relatives."...

the rest is here

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Yay! I'm in!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

mailed my contribution today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Season 40 Winners At War

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My contribution is en route!
    Unique items and great deals to be found on the Halifax Cat Rescue Society auction page.
    Love snail mail? Try
    Postcrossing!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Rec'd contributions from Anna Michele and Danger_Dan. Will update to tonight.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Rec'd a lovely note and a book of P stamps from True North Treasures today!

I'll update contribution post this afternoon, having issues editing...

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Updated.

Still need loads of pool participants

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

when you are ready to draw for a second name let me know i'll take one!!!!!!!!!!!
    cN YOU TELL I'M ANXIOUS
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I take a spot, pming you for your address to send something
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information