User Tag List

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree604Likes

Thread: Survivor: Blood vs. Water. Pool/Discussion - PLS DONT POST SPOILERS WELL IN ADVANCE

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So my fella is on redemption island already. I was impressed how he started walking to trade places with his wife the second he heard he could and before Jeff had even finished the sentence. I wish he hadn't hadn't, but he's Rupert. Of course that's what he's going to do.

And Gervaise (sp?)? Got his neice voted off through no fault of her own. What a dimbulb.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    So my fella is on redemption island already. I was impressed how he started walking to trade places with his wife the second he heard he could and before Jeff had even finished the sentence. I wish he hadn't hadn't, but he's Rupert. Of course that's what he's going to do.

And Gervaise (sp?)? Got his neice voted off through no fault of her own. What a dimbulb.
    gervase was a real disappointment in the challenge. wow! he's really outtashape.
    Name:  a.gif
Views: 194
Size:  13.1 KB

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Marissa

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    what do you think so far?

that's evil to have to vote someone off just after getting into a tribe. you don't even know anyone.
    I really, really don't like that they did that! It's not fair at all!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post

I adore Rupert, and I knew for sure he'd do that, too!

Was totally surprized how poorly Gervase did, too.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i was watching with my Lady last night...20 minutes in and this is me...

DANGER

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Great start!
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Great start!
    YES, was not expecting redemption island to return.
    We were all so focused on the family members portion of the game. Was there any chatter about the possibility of the island returning to this season?

The Lady and I were talking about the likelihood and possible outcome of a returning player and their loved one ending up on Redemption Island at the same time...that would be very interesting to watch!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Loved last nights show!

It's heroic of Rupert to take his wife's place but I think John did the smart thing by opting not to. I wouldn't let DH do it for me, even though I know he'd want to.

I did know about Redemption island because I read an interview (its a page or two back - I posted but I won't repost in case you want to be surprised). Nice twist with loved ones and redemption island.

I felt bad for Marissa because she didn't even do anything wrong, it was her uncles fault. I wonder if he'll even realize it was because of how he acted?? But on the other hand I was glad it wasn't Katie (my player), although she has NO chance to make it to the end. lol

Looks like a great season!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I refuse to read the spoiler....whoever posted it, I hope it was a random and not someone in the darn pool! (I don't know cause I'm not reading ANY more posts at all just incase...TOTALLY takes the fun out if it!) oh I'm tempted to look! NO...I wont!
    S glad I didn't see it, thanks AnaMichele for the heads up on the page
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Looking forward to the season's first Redemption Island battle this week!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I know stupid Gervas, mucking up my players game ugh!
    danger_dan and Anna Michele like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

that was great can't wait to see if tyson really does take his wifes place, it was sad to see rupert go but like his wife said now she has no target and she does not need to worry about him - good points
    Poor MArissa I feel bad Gervase says i'd rub the salt in the wounds again and he did. if he doesn't pipe down, he'll be the next to go (he is doing it to his tribemates loved ones _HELLO)
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    that was great can't wait to see if tyson really does take his wifes place, it was sad to see rupert go but like his wife said now she has no target and she does not need to worry about him - good points
    Poor MArissa I feel bad Gervase says i'd rub the salt in the wounds again and he did. if he doesn't pipe down, he'll be the next to go (he is doing it to his tribemates loved ones _HELLO)
    Sad to see Rupert go.
    Gervase really does need to pipe down a little, although the way he presented himself with that comments was much more toned down than the first outburst.
    From the previews it looks like some heat may be taken off of Gervase and tossed towards Tyson for his outburst next week...lets wait and see!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'll be the first to say Im not saddened to see Rupert go - he was so arrogant when he took his wifes place ("I'll keep winning, and winning, and winning, and I will be back..." ). I really wish Survivor would stop bringing the same people back over and over again and go back to having all newbies back on the show.

Sorry for whoever had Rupert on our pool, but Im glad hes gone. I hope Gervaise, Colton and Tina will be gone soon - I dont care for any of these characters.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

OK, I'll admit it -- I may have a slight crush on Aras. I really liked him last time and was so happy when he won and he's still such a good guy. He's smart and sweet. I want him to win again!

Couldn't stand Colton the first time and I like him LESS this time (is that even possible?). I want him GONE!!!!

On the newbies tribe, I'm really liking John. He's been the only player to stand out to me so far. Hope he stays for awhile!

Monica's husband is entertaining. I laughed my butt off when he was trying to work out the numbers on his fingers. I hope he stays and provides more comic relief. lol

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information