User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: MasterChef starts Wed., May 22

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I agree, it was all too much! I'm glad Luca stayed, too.

Natasha is such an arse!

Is anyone else watching the Baking Competition? It's interesting, though I don't think it's going to stay around long.
    KelJo likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm guessing Sprawl-mart is a sponser of the show based on the fact Joe mentioned wm 4 times in the fire-fighter challange with regards to the quality of the ingredients.
    KelJo likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It was last year, too, DP - all WM all the time.
    Darth Penguin and KelJo like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

on tonight! I will prob catch it at 11:00

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

depends on the hockey...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

interesting show last night...
    looking forward to next week though, Christine Ha is returning as a guest Chef
    KelJo likes this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Great show - the Glee challenge was neat!

Krissi was smart with her choices for the pressure test - oy, poor Bime!

Next week will be good with Christine there - and them trying to cook blindfolded.
    danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

It was better last night, I did not know Lydia was Joe's mother. Cool!! I liked the Glee part too but almost passed out when missy cut off her finger nail..I am glad I was already sitting down..LOL..I watched the late showing so didn't see the last 1/2 hr, ..lol..so will have to watch it online
    danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that guy deserved to get kicked out, who the hell would put red and green peppers in a classic dish like that!

joe and lydia were right.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    It was better last night, I did not know Lydia was Joe's mother. Cool!! I liked the Glee part too but almost passed out when missy cut off her finger nail..I am glad I was already sitting down..LOL..I watched the late showing so didn't see the last 1/2 hr, ..lol..so will have to watch it online
    If you eatch the older episodes of Lidia's Italy, you will see Joe with her sometimes, he was MUCH heavier years ago.

Oh, and Jessie getting hurt - oy!

My getting cut story, so SKIP if you don't want to hear it.

Last summer I got a mandolin, and was using it to slice potatoes. Unfortunately, the guard slipped, and I cut my thumb - I was home alone, and I had been sitting at the kitchen table doing this, so I just kept trying to stop the bleeding.

- then my son and husband came home - and it's odd what I don't remember - my son said I was just sitting there, really spacey and I just held up my thumb, and he said there were so many tissues on the table full of blood and I didn't answer him when he spoke to me at first - so that was my first experience with being 'in shock'

- what I do remember is him putting his arm around me and talking to me quietly - and apparently I just started talking to him as if he had just walked in the room and said I cut my finger - and it wasn't til later he told me this other stuff.

Definitely a bizarre experience to have gone through. It was a pretty bad slice.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

the Lady and i watch it and both went at the same time as the globs of iodine/powder/blood spewing out of her finger.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I was already sitting and my knees went weak!! ha ha..did anyone see the look on Luca's face when Joe was telling that guy off over his pepper pasta?? that was the highlight for me (the first show) ha ha
    Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Wow the resemblance is there..!! I never knew, maybe I will like him better now!! ha ha. That sounds like a bad experience & cut. I just had to skim through it couldn't read it all, my knees started to pain again..lol...good thing your husband and son came home when they did!! Did it leave a scar??
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    If you eatch the older episodes of Lidia's Italy, you will see Joe with her sometimes, he was MUCH heavier years ago.

Oh, and Jessie getting hurt - oy!

My getting cut story, so SKIP if you don't want to hear it.

Last summer I got a mandolin, and was using it to slice potatoes. Unfortunately, the guard slipped, and I cut my thumb - I was home alone, and I had been sitting at the kitchen table doing this, so I just kept trying to stop the bleeding.

- then my son and husband came home - and it's odd what I don't remember - my son said I was just sitting there, really spacey and I just held up my thumb, and he said there were so many tissues on the table full of blood and I didn't answer him when he spoke to me at first - so that was my first experience with being 'in shock'

- what I do remember is him putting his arm around me and talking to me quietly - and apparently I just started talking to him as if he had just walked in the room and said I cut my finger - and it wasn't til later he told me this other stuff.

Definitely a bizarre experience to have gone through. It was a pretty bad slice.
    Last edited by KelJo; Thu, Jun 20th, 2013 at 08:03 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was already sitting and my knees went weak!! ha ha..did anyone see the look on Luca's face when Joe was telling that guy off over his pepper pasta?? that was the highlight for me (the first show) ha ha
    That part was nuts! I was watching with my son and he was all GAH, can't believe Joe was saying all that stuff!

I don't even know if there is a scar from that particular cut - that particular thumb has been hurt before, and uh... often.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Great show last night!

The drama with Krissi - oy! She's darned lucky with Beth going home instead.

So crazy that Jonny had his best dish at the beginning, but ended up going home... really silly of him to have lost his temper and crammed that box shut, sheesh!
    danger_dan likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information