User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Stockpile pictures

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Very well organized! I just wish I could get to it with mine! With 2 kids and work and home, I dont get a chance to come down to organizing it so well! Just something on my wish list forever! Or maybe when kids move out... LOL.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Love it.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

love the stockpile and the canning. always wanted to start canning but I have no idea where to start lol

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

wow, great stickpile.....i love seeing people stockpiles....

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wonderful stalk pile very impressive! I must say your closet looks very familiar lol I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in Calgary too and yours looks identical to mine maybe were neighbors lol Your floor is different then mine though

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    Wonderful stalk pile very impressive! I must say your closet looks very familiar lol I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in Calgary too and yours looks identical to mine maybe were neighbors lol Your floor is different then mine though
    it is very possible we are in a similar building. My suite was reno'd right before I moved in. The laminate flooring is the new upgrade. There are several buildings here. If we are in the same building what is up with us getting so few flyers and no coupons? LOL

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

what is all canned? very impressive stockpile!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Very nice!!! I live in a 2-bedroom apartment so this is awesome! I loooove the canned goods!
    cheekysaver likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I love your stockpile!! I liked when someone said make your stockpile according to what you need. When I first started out I was stockpiling everything. Had seen others pictures and thought I needed to have a stockpile as big and full as theirs. I was saving tons of money but also spending a little on stuff I didn't need or didn't know I wasn't going to use. And that little money even just tax after awhile really adds up. So I eventually gave most of my stuff away to shelters and family and friends. I still have a lot of stuff but I will eventually weed that out to. When people come over they are shocked at my stockpile but if they had seen it a year ago it was way larger. LOL. I have so much cleaning supplies. It would take me 5 years to get through it all I bet. So I am learning still after all these years. I really loved how your stockpile has so much food. That is what I am trying to do now. Thanks for sharing.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveaholicmama View Post
    what is all canned? very impressive stockpile!
    i put up a post of thé stuff i canned on page 3. Sorry the list is too long to post again from my phone.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I love your stockpile!! I liked when someone said make your stockpile according to what you need. When I first started out I was stockpiling everything. Had seen others pictures and thought I needed to have a stockpile as big and full as theirs. I was saving tons of money but also spending a little on stuff I didn't need or didn't know I wasn't going to use. And that little money even just tax after awhile really adds up. So I eventually gave most of my stuff away to shelters and family and friends. I still have a lot of stuff but I will eventually weed that out to. When people come over they are shocked at my stockpile but if they had seen it a year ago it was way larger. LOL. I have so much cleaning supplies. It would take me 5 years to get through it all I bet. So I am learning still after all these years. I really loved how your stockpile has so much food. That is what I am trying to do now. Thanks for sharing.
    I agree. I started couponing to make sure I could make ends meet. We went from having generic products and stretching them until payday.... And ending up with things like razer burn because they didn't. maKe the cut on the grocery list to now having what we need on hand... That reminds me...lol I need to change my razor head to a another new 5 blade...i smile every time I do it.

The relief this site has helped me bring to my life will never be measurable by a few stock pile pictures.
    GeorgiaK likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information