User Tag List

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree2062Likes

Thread: the fantaSTACK thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Maybe we could do something on the Trading page for people who have items to trade but not a stacking WL....I know I might like that! I'll talk to Couponandoff since she's the brains behind this thread (I just look pretty mostly...) J

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

[QUOTE=dreamcatcher1962;5655275]I have some of the 1148 coupons, will pm you [/QUOTE
    its time for bed for me , as i was thinking who would need 1148 coupons, its too many...
    couponandoff and cheekysaver like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

[QUOTE=LIVE SIMPLE;5656493]
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    I have some of the 1148 coupons, will pm you [/QUOTE
    its time for bed for me , as i was thinking who would need 1148 coupons, its too many...
    Clarification, we're not referring to 1,148 coupons but the UPC ending in 1148. I do agree that 1,148 is way too many coupons.
    couponandoff and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I'll bet the President of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club would like hot ones! Attachment 194063

Speaking of hot... here's yet another new $2 Janes Chicken product coupon.

57730854 $2.00 Dec 31 2013 (tear pad)

^^^ The Janes Chicken #854 doesn't seem to be in the index yet.

And here's yet another one, in French. $12 stacks possible now with all the tear pads. $13 stacks possible if you've got one of the $1 peelies to throw in.

57730861 $2.00 Dec 31 2013 (French tear pad)

Last edited by mcminsen; Tue, Oct 1st, 2013 at 05:57 PM.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Another one
    Kellogg's Special K Protein Cereal (400g)
    71197917 $1.50 Dec.17 2013 ( exp. many vary since it is websaver)
    couponandoff and cheekysaver like this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

love this thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I was just updating my WL and noticed we are missing this one, from inside of the immunity box:

12925113 $3 on any pronutrients centrum- June 30/2013

p.s. I would accept 1142 coupons!
    Last edited by jezz; Wed, Oct 2nd, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
    couponandoff likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

LOL i realized that after reading it few times

[QUOTE=Saving Moola;5656527]
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVE SIMPLE View Post
    Clarification, we're not referring to 1,148 coupons but the UPC ending in 1148. I do agree that 1,148 is way too many coupons.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am so happy!!! Today I came across the melitta coupons i needed to finish off my stacks... $8 stacks are enough right?
    i have upc's ending in 985, 005, 998, and 813's i got forever ago!
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

$8 will always get you the small cans free. They will also get you bags of K-cups if you watch for a sale. Earlier this year when $8 was pretty much the maximum stack out there, I used those stacks on the large tins and was more than happy to pay $2 OOP. I am re-stocking the large ones for free this time around.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    I am so happy!!! Today I came across the melitta coupons i needed to finish off my stacks... $8 stacks are enough right?
    i have upc's ending in 985, 005, 998, and 813's i got forever ago!
    I don't have 985, but got 826, 796 in addition to yours. I just stacked for 6 free tins of the large coffee @ LD for the $9.99 sale & RAOK 2 stacks for the guy behind me for free coffee. He was so surprised that I was willing to give him a tin of coffee as there weren't any more on the shelf, then he ended up being behind me & I gave him my 2 other stacks of coupons for free coffee. He was so happy, that he ended up buying me a chocolate bar to give to my son when he saw I was buying my son a little chocolate bar. Good karma!!! Cheekysaver let me know if you want any, I've got a few left.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    I don't have 985, but got 826, 796 in addition to yours. I just stacked for 6 free tins of the large coffee @ LD for the $9.99 sale & RAOK 2 stacks for the guy behind me for free coffee. He was so surprised that I was willing to give him a tin of coffee as there weren't any more on the shelf, then he ended up being behind me & I gave him my 2 other stacks of coupons for free coffee. He was so happy, that he ended up buying me a chocolate bar to give to my son when he saw I was buying my son a little chocolate bar. Good karma!!! Cheekysaver let me know if you want any, I've got a few left.
    I have been stalking the stores for the coupons for a while now. The 813's i got months and months ago. I hit a ton of stores and I will be fine with the small tins. I was going to get k cups and get a machine... but the machines break down too fast to warrant the cost so I am going to get the small tins. We will have plenty to help out family and some low income friends and be ok here. I have some extra 985's tho and envies and stamps.

Right now i am working on the walmart mags... i have to get a few more... there are some good ones in there for us like the crisco and smuckers jams, folgers and egg creations... there should be more carnation milk coming out soon too so we need to be on our toes. The airwick candles are potential freebies too... i really really want a few of those LOL... There is a $3 printable on smartsource and there is a $3 in the inserts plus the $3 in the walmart mags. We just need the right sale now.
    thriftygranny likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am going through my coupons and i will put up a list of stackers once I am done.... but it will take a bit...*rolls up my sleeves and picks up the scissors!
    (if you break the binding on the walmart mags you don't wreck any coupons trying to get them out... just don't let little kids see you do this!) LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks. I don't need any more coffee as I've added 4 more large tins to my stockpile & giving the other 2 tins away. The balance of my various coffee coupons will be used for stacking for the food bank. With all these stackable coupons, we should be able to get lots of oatmeal, peanut butter, jam, etc for a super cheap price for the food bank. I still have 4 bags of oatmeal from the stack @ RCSS from last year when we were able to combine the store coupon with the manufacturer coupon. Speaking of RCSS, when I was there this week, I noticed that there were displays of chocolate chips & a lot of baking supplies on display in the centre of the store away from the baking supplies & I have a hunch that there will probably more coupons coming out for those products, whether they be store or manufacturer coupons.

When I was tearing the coupons out of the side of the magazine,I used an exacto knife to get to the edge & then cut the coupons around it. I just wish their were Eggo waffles in those booklets this time around. I really miss those - quick breakfast or lunch during the weekends for DS, just add fruit compote & a bit of whipping cream & then yogurt on the side. Easy peasy.
    cheekysaver and thriftygranny like this.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I am gonna try and add my stackers to here in hope to trade for some coupons that are of use to me since I can't stack. Please PM me if you are interested and I will try to keep adding to the list!! My full trade and wish list are under my profile
    Your contributions to our fantaSTACK thread have not gone unnoticed ccmp1974
    You have been rewarded with a link to your fantaSTACK tradelist in our SWAP DIRECTORY CHECK IT OUT!
    ccmp1974 and jezz like this.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread Information