User Tag List

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree2062Likes

Thread: the fantaSTACK thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Yup - last year I was able to do a major stacking trip before the end of stacking in Oct at SOF. I think I'm going to have to stack all my stackables because I have a feeling this is going to end sooner than later.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Just thought I'd throw this out here on this thread in case anyone is interested.....I am running a quick auction for some HV/rare Sunlight coupons (stackable at SOF and PriceSmart)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/366552-...oupons-canada/
    Love the trade heads up - thanks redhdlois!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    This doesn't surprise me. At a Cooper's foods I frequent, a cashier told me that someone came in about a month ago and purchased $2700 worth of P&G with coupons - paid under $100 for it all.

I'm sure it's getting out of hand for them, they are paying out the coupons, and P&G must be on their backs too!
    BOOOOOOOO All I'm hoping for is a few rolls of charmin & bounty!
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

EVERYONE!
    Please post any of your awesome stacking coupons for TRADE in this thread anytime!
    Don't forget to post UPC

• Those that have their WISHLIST posted in the POST #4 STACKER'S SWAP DIRECTORY , can also add a TRADELIST below their WISHLIST.
    • A TRADELIST will only be added/linked to the POST #4 STACKER'S SWAP DIRECTORY , if a STACKING UPC WISHLIST is provided as well.
    Last edited by couponandoff; Fri, Sep 13th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

i have $3 melitta(826), $2 melitta(upcs 998 & 985) up for trade 😊
    couponandoff likes this.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

INSTRUCTIONS for STACKER'S SWAP DIRECTORY

- STACKERS! If you want specific coupon UPCs for stacking:
    - REPLY TO THIS THREAD BY POSTING A LIST OF COUPONS TITLED: STACKER LOOKING FOR
    - After you post your list, we will link your list to the STACKERS SWAP DIRECTORY in POST #4

WISHLIST for example:

STACKER LOOKING FOR
    3x Always Radiant 66011327 $2wub2 Sept 30, 2014
    5x Always Pads 63947638 $3wub2 Dec 31, 2013
    1x Always Radiant Pads 66009926 $1 Sept 30, 2013
    4x Claritin Tablets or Caplets 15+ 60315058 $3 Dec 31, 2013
    1x Claritin Rapid Dissolve Tablets 15+ 60317403 $4 Dec 31, 2013
    10x Degree 89288836 $1 Dec 31, 2013
    5x Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries 43812644 $5 Dec 31, 2013
    5x Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries 43812846 $5 Dec 31, 2013
    5x Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries 43812660 $2 Dec 31, 2013

TRADELIST:

IF you have posted a STACKING WISHLIST
    , you may edit and also add a TRADELIST to the same post below your WISHLIST. Those who have not posted a stacking wishlist, are free to post their trades in this thread, however their trade offerings will not be linked to the STACKERS SWAP DIRECTORY in POST #4

* PLEASE do not post a list of random coupon wishes without UPCs that do not belong to a stack combination * THE LISTS NEED TO BE EXCLUSIVELY FOR STACKING COUPONS, otherwise the thread will become clogged with redundant posts that belong in Forum: Canadian Coupons Trading & Discussion * I have racked my brain trying to come up with a trading solution specifically for stackers that is kept within the confines of this thread, and is ULTRA EASY for Jezz and myself to maintain * For the time being, this is the current resolution *

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Shhhh....busy putting stacks together....NEED more coffee....

I think we all suspected that P&G wouldn't last long...I was looking at it like a magnificent bonus (plus the thrill of stacking something that wasn't allowed felt so naughty!). I hope stacking stays at SOF but if not...I'll take my free stuff and RUN!! It's just so dang fun!!

...back to stackalacking....

J

not to mention this post is sooo freakin' awesome!! stackers are the BEST!
    Last edited by jezz; Fri, Sep 13th, 2013 at 05:29 PM.

Trading Score
    401 (100%)

for crying out jimity juckets! I hope this isn't the beginning to the end of stacking ... already ... if you were me and had a bunch of $2 stacks for the BICKS on sale $3 this week ... would you go and pay $20 for 20 jars and call it a day since it could be ending again soon or just keep collecting to get stacks for almost free pickles the next time they go on sale?
    Last edited by mandolimed; Sat, Sep 14th, 2013 at 12:05 PM.
    DianneS, couponandoff and jezz like this.
    ღ ღ Coupons are my Money ღ ღ ღ ღ

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    This doesn't surprise me. At a Cooper's foods I frequent, a cashier told me that someone came in about a month ago and purchased $2700 worth of P&G with coupons - paid under $100 for it all.

I'm sure it's getting out of hand for them, they are paying out the coupons, and P&G must be on their backs too!
    Gee......wonder why they stopped stacking of P&G coupons !?!?!? I for one didn't stack P&G, and I keep my other stacking small and 'under the radar'....I want stacking to continue !! (just my $.02 !)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Pickle dilemna....if I had a $2.00 stack on pickles I'd have to think what the possibilities were of getting a better stack...if you think you can do better then I'd wait! Stacking is always a waiting game...you might lose out or you might hit the jackpot!

Personally, I like the thrill of the hunt so I wouldn't "pay" anything for pickles!!! I actually put down a few bottles of my favourite shampoo a few months ago because it was going to cost me $0.79...I'll wait and see if I can get it for free.

J

P.S. I have a $3.50 stack and I'm waiting for the right KIND of pickles....haha...so maybe I'm not the right person to ask!
    Last edited by jezz; Sat, Sep 14th, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
    mandolimed likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Gee......wonder why they stopped stacking of P&G coupons !?!?!? I for one didn't stack P&G, and I keep my other stacking small and 'under the radar'....I want stacking to continue !! (just my $.02 !)
    The only thing I stacked for under the P&G brand was diapers (Pampers) because I think it's criminal that they cost so much to begin with and we share laundry, so cloth diapering isn't an option and I won't pay for a service.

And I'm only getting the box for the weeks I use it. No stockpiling here!

As for the pickles,

In your situation, I would grab 10 at that price and then hold out for a sale - I'd hate not getting them for $1 and I'd hate missing out a better sale, LOL

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Name:  bth_dancpicklekk5bd3.gif
Views: 251
Size:  8.8 KB

Pickles are great... can't go wrong with pickles, that's for sure!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

too funny!
    mcminsen likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just read over the stacking rules. It kind of sucks that p&g is done but really over all it is good news. I am very impressed that they are willing to work with us on bigger orders... LOL although the odds of me purchasing a case of anything are not very good. I can't get out much to the locations that save on is opening so having that option may be a good thing for me on one or two items. Like coffee... i am buying myself a keurig at some point before the year's end... perhaps for christmas. Having a decent stockpile of K cups on hand would be just perfect. (I am up to 23 k cups so far with contest winnings LOL) At least i am working on it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I used my my Bicks stacks yesterday. I make a few batches of antipasto every fall, so I know the jars I bought will get used. I didn't have perfect stacks but I'd rather pay 50 cents a jar now than run the risk of paying a whole lot more later. To me it all depends on the product and whether it is just a stockpile item, or something you know you will be needing in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Pickle dilemna....if I had a $2.00 stack on pickles I'd have to think what the possibilities were of getting a better stack...if you think you can do better then I'd wait! Stacking is always a waiting game...you might lose out or you might hit the jackpot!

Personally, I like the thrill of the hunt so I wouldn't "pay" anything for pickles!!! I actually put down a few bottles of my favourite shampoo a few months ago because it was going to cost me $0.79...I'll wait and see if I can get it for free.

J

P.S. I have a $3.50 stack and I'm waiting for the right KIND of pickles....haha...so maybe I'm not the right person to ask!
    So many coupons....so little time!

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information