User Tag List

Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

for me anything homemade is cherished...Coyote painted me a gorgeous cup and plate and now they sit atop a shelf for everyone to see
    Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    for this part

One gift must be ‘home made’ (either by you, a family member, a ‘craft show’, Etsy etc)

what do you all like?
    in Pampered Guys Train Granger made 2 beautiful paper bag scrapbooks for us
    julesie-pie, slambert and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

ahhhhhh! just sent my list and then saw juliejolie's and forgot to add epicure dips and spices to my list!! haha. oh well. next time.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Sounds fun! Wish I could join but I'm no where near any places to shop! *fingers crossed I can join the next one*
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 1 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have approved those on the pending list

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Slam and I have discussed - We're thinking a straight up 17 days of gifts, 5 of which must be from the wish list (can do more).

Let's make this train Epic!
    so if your buddy puts snacks on the wishlist it would be okay...I know on the advent train at Christmas Slam had Lucky Charms on her kid list I believe

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

So, it's partly the pregnancy hormones, but coming to this thread this morning made me cry. I absolutely love our little community on here and it means SO much to me how supportive you all are. A big thank you goes out to Slambert, PammieD, and Dlee for your words on here and in PMs, encouraging me to join in on this train. Hubby is 100% on board with me joining this one, feels like I deserve it, and is even willing to fund it! (...which is a funny story I will post after) So here it goes.....

I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky.

Adult train please!

I am waiting on two traditional trains to reach me and I am on a few VWTs (3 i think?) but I have mailed my envies off and just waiting to receive them back!

To the conductors and my buddy, I will be rocking out as much shopping as I possibly can in the next two weeks to have it done in time and will probably mail early just to be on the safe side. As for in July when I'm due/in the hospital, don't worry about me not posting....I will pack my prezzies in my hospital bag LOL and I have an iPhone so I will be able to get online and post/update even if I'm stuck in the hospital for a few days.

This train will be very special to me because it's my birthday on July 25th and for those who have been following my story with Baby2, it will be probably be emotional for me after the birth and it will be nice to have you all to run to if I need to hear some supportive and encouraging words or for some good laughs to cheer me up Anyways, thank you. I heart you guys :D

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPKIN!!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I have been lurking.....I can't resist!!! Me please for both adults and kids trains please

• I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky
    • I am hosting 4 VWT trains (3 in various stages of receiving -plus one sent home today), plus a traditional "junk" train, and one other traditoinal...all in various stages of completion. I am riding lots of others I can provide a full list if needed all have been mailed except 2 (one packed and ready for the PO tomorrow, one other still waiting on WL)
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Thu, May 30th, 2013 at 07:56 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    so if your buddy puts snacks on the wishlist it would be okay...I know on the advent train at Christmas Slam had Lucky Charms on her kid list I believe
    Yes I sure did have Lucky Charms on his list I have lots of snacks on his list this time too, he thinks it's pretty cool to get snacks that I don't typically allow that are all his..LOL makes him feel grown up

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

WL sent!!

Now comes the time where I think of all those things that I forgot to add...
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Lots of snacks on my kid's list. He loves to eat Heck I put beef jerky on there lol, he Loves the stuff in the car in the morning, I make it from flank steak I buy at Costco (so you can imagine how much it makes) and it may last two weeks...

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

HI LADIES!!! *muah* for the birthday wishes. xo

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I will be back later to check on riders
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Happy Birthday Pumpkin

Whew that was hard to come up with both lists lol
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Yah I'm approved!!!!! And yah for for Meshell!!!!

Pammie I had put DS coke away and forgot about it when I went back to the hospital so I just found it yesterday and gave him the 5 cans left so I have them to him and told him to use his own judgement apparently that turned out to be drink all of them and then slip into a teen coma lol he drooled tell pammie she rocks at some point. Rotten kid ask Slam, I tried to trade!

sending WL

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Armygirl I'll take your trade today...got to Trent's Jr high orientation and met up with a friend and found out Trent punched her daughter today at school but I guess she kicked him first so he tells me it's ok to punch a girl if she hits you first....WELLLLL we have had a big chat about that tonight and he's now sitting in his room pissed at us. I'll take the pop coma, drooling teen over this drama today

I know we've come a long way with equal rights but in my books it is still wrong for a boy to hit a girl, am I wrong? Has this changed?

Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information