User Tag List

Page 179 of 390 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Ummm, not sure I'm liking my new Keurig still.. did anyone find the coffee tasted plasticy for a few days? Or watered down?

Maybe my body just needs to break the Timmy's connection... sigh..
    Try different types of coffee. I find the newmans tastes like dirty water etc

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    So I'm ready to mail. I was really looking for material to make this one WL item, but I just couldn't find it. So, I'm mailing tomorrow. Now, you all watch, I'll come across the material I was looking for a few days after I mail I'm sure! That's usually how it works.
    Also, I'm bragging a little, mostly because I created my own pattern, and after three hours, I almost perfected it! My first attempt at a sun bonnet! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and I love this material!
    Peanuts buildabear wears it well.
    Maybe tmw I'll attach a pic of baby wearing it

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Not too sure I like my Tassimo either - to me it is NOISY as heck and it only fills my coffee cup half way and this is not a big cup

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Ummm, not sure I'm liking my new Keurig still.. did anyone find the coffee tasted plasticy for a few days? Or watered down?

Maybe my body just needs to break the Timmy's connection... sigh..
    Jezebel and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Starting to panic a bit - still have to figure out a homemade gift...can't find something that is needed for what I had in mind.
    Jezebel and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Not too sure I like my Tassimo either - to me it is NOISY as heck and it only fills my coffee cup half way and this is not a big cup
    With Tassimo, the amount dispensed will depend on the type of disc you are using. Different ones brew different amounts of water etc. Youcan press the button after it's done though to put more hot water through and it's usually fine.

Keurig, doesn't use a bar code (pros and cons) so you can pick on the machine what cup size to brew. Some though, are just too weak/strong as is any coffee....depending on your tases

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

And here is my first attempt with making a fruit bouquet...apparently DH is not all that great on centering objects in photographs. lol

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I found my cup not being filled either.. but just assume that's because I have no clue as to sizes. I have the Keurig that does 3 different options, the smallest only fills a normal size mug about 2/3-3/4, and the largest size filled my travel mug about the same, 2/3-3/4. My thought for this is when I want my travel mug, I'll run the middle size, then run it again on the small setting.. using the same pod.

Anyone have suggestions on flavours to try? I tried the Coconut/Mocha last night, bleh.. and tried my Van Houtee grounds (butterscotch) in the reusable pod this morning (a little better) but maybe I need to try a super dark roast. Not normally a dark roast kinda girl, but I do need that caffeine kick in the morning! (on a side note, I bought some coffee flavourings in the US yesterday, so if this route works, at least I can still have a flavour!)

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

To all those in Alberta, Hugs to you and your loved ones.
    DH wears size 10 and Yes would wear ankle socks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    I've spent the last couple days making jam....and by the looks of my kitchen, I will still be at it for a couple days

buddy as an extra would you like any of these:
    -blueberry jam
    -blueberry lime jam
    -strawberry banana jam
    -strawberry rhubarb jam
    -very berry jam (not sure if I offered this one awhile back)

I am also overrun with herbs from my garden at the moment -if you use any of these and would like some let me know, I will gladly include as extras
    -dried chives
    -dried oregano
    -dried parsley
    -dried basil
    -dried sage
    -dried dill
    CLB If you are my buddy, I won't mind if my entire package is made up of these goodies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    do you have a wii game system and if so would you like controllers or rechargable remote docking station ? I dropped my wii and it broke
    Sorry to hear about your Wii. I can always use replacement pieces for mine. How do you make those catnip balls you mentioned?
    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Buddy - do you enjoy camping?
    LOVE IT!

I have all gifts bought and wrapped but am stuck in perpetual state of considering just one more little thing HHmmmm.... maybe two?
    Last edited by mimzy71; Mon, Jun 24th, 2013 at 01:16 PM.
    Jezebel, MeShell, coyote00 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

For Keurig I really like Folgers Black Silk. It's a dark roast but very smooth. I normally like a light or medium roast but that stuff is awesome, and often on sale, with coupons My dad drinks all these dark thick icky things.
    My machine only has two sizes but they seem to all come with 3 now. it doesn't fill up my cup all the way on the biggest but I use a lot of cream so it's ok with me My dad's machine has I think size settings, he uses the biggest one, 12oz or something like that? Might be more.
    Jezebel, coyote00, bluzsuz and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good afternoon ladies! I'm freezing my buns off here in the office. I didn't THINK to bring a sweater in today when it's 40 degrees OUTSIDE.

Buddy - I haven't even started my homemade thingy yet! I'm joining the panic club!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Ditto on not starting the homemade item yet.. have two ideas, but one is pretty labour intensive, and not sure if I will be pleased with the results. Might just pick option 2 and take the lazy girls way...

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Yeah I bought my buddy a handmade item from ETSY lol, I have no talent, and no time! Actually I got a couple handmade items for buddy and jr buddy too. Even though I wasn't sure if I had to for that one. Need to get the packages mailed, which is tricky with the weather, and debating whether to pack both in one box or two. Cheaper to do two but jr buddy probably likes to get mail.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Well... my lazy girls way is still homemade.. but I can likely put it together in less than 5-10min tops...
    (I really shouldn't be saying this, I want my buddy to know I wanted to slave over her project! )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Gwenad I think it's cheaper to send both in one box as I'm pretty sure CP charges a base rate per package and I'm sure your JR buddy would understand Maybe check on the CP website to see which way would be cheaper.
    Jezebel, Momto2Ks, gwennad and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Okay ladies last day in the hospital I hope for a very long time they finally listened to me and did everything right I am a whopping 90 pds now gained 10 in the hospital (lost 30 pds in this last 2 month fiasco ) so I am spending my last day as far away from my room as possible. I went wandering down to the main hospital got a timmies steeped tea and some watermelon jolly ranchers, never seen these before but they made me think of my slammy so I bought them mmmmh they are good. And then I found this little hideaway on the roof. So I scurried back to my room grabbed my quilt to put under my butt and spent the morning there reading a book and taking photos. a nice little lucky ladybug even landed on me for a crawl. I am back to eat lunch take mess and them I am heading back.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Mon, Jun 24th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Thread Information