User Tag List

Page 180 of 390 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

check these out, I just saw these on a group I'm a part of and thought of all you wineos in here..LOL She does awesome work! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Uniqu...71725329547151

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OH watermelon jolly ranchers are AWESOME!!! They'll fix you right up

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

mailed

kid buddy Expected Delivery : 2013/07/02
    adult buddy Expected Delivery : 2013/07/02

came home from town to discover my freezer is dead....or dying....or something. It is running, but is leaking all over the floor....yuck
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Mon, Jun 24th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
    mimzy71, MeShell, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Love those wine glasses!! I have some glass etching stuff that I bought at Xmas time and still haven't used....

My mom gave me a Cuisinart Keurig for my birthday a couple years ago, I like it, it has 5 size settings. it kinda crapped out on us around Xmas and I sent it back to them and they sent me a brand new one. My faves are Green Mountain Nantucket Blend, Tully's Italian Roast (CLB got me on this one!!), Folgers Black Silk... I like a stronger coffee. I also love the Cafe Escapes Chai Latte!!
    When I use my Contigo mug I use two k cups... on the 6 ounce setting (need it when I work ) But when at home I use the 10 oz on one k cup.

I just realized that my buddy's most wanted item has not arrived yet!! I better go and check on what is going on there!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Armygirl - just wanted to say HI!!! and glad you are doing better. I hope you get sprung tomorrow and keep it up!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    mailed

came home from town to discover my freezer is dead....or dying....or something. It is running, but is leaking all over the floor....yuck
    ohhhh no!!!!!!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Not too sure I like my Tassimo either - to me it is NOISY as heck and it only fills my coffee cup half way and this is not a big cup
    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    With Tassimo, the amount dispensed will depend on the type of disc you are using. Different ones brew different amounts of water etc. You can press the button after it's done though to put more hot water through and it's usually fine.
    Yea that's what I do. Keep pressing down on the button to fill my travel mug. Doesn't seem to change the taste much for me. I barely use my tassimo anymore. I lucked out and got it free from a friend a few years back. I don't buy any of the lattes ect because I find the taste of the "milk" gross. Plus it's sad that all those t-disks are going into the landfill. Don't understand why they can't make them recyclable.

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    Ok! Buddy...here it comes!
    That could be coming my way! I have you on the possible buddy list

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

My other homemade item is coming along. One little hiccup but it should still work out okay.

Hint for my buddy:
    *You've been awesome with answering all the questions
    *You live East of me
    *You like to read
    Last edited by Melissa13; Mon, Jun 24th, 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: can't spell
    Jezebel, Momto2Ks, gwennad and 9 others like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Starting to panic a bit - still have to figure out a homemade gift...can't find something that is needed for what I had in mind.
    I dont care what my home made gift is, I'd love whatever my buddy make me. Its the thought that counts! I still have all my kids drawing in shoe boxes (everywhere!)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I found my cup not being filled either.. but just assume that's because I have no clue as to sizes. I have the Keurig that does 3 different options, the smallest only fills a normal size mug about 2/3-3/4, and the largest size filled my travel mug about the same, 2/3-3/4. My thought for this is when I want my travel mug, I'll run the middle size, then run it again on the small setting.. using the same pod.

Anyone have suggestions on flavours to try? I tried the Coconut/Mocha last night, bleh.. and tried my Van Houtee grounds (butterscotch) in the reusable pod this morning (a little better) but maybe I need to try a super dark roast. Not normally a dark roast kinda girl, but I do need that caffeine kick in the morning! (on a side note, I bought some coffee flavourings in the US yesterday, so if this route works, at least I can still have a flavour!)
    I like Folgers lively columbian, or classic roast. The morning cafe is nice too. I have just been buying regual ground coffee and using the My K-cup thing that way when I want stronger coffee I just add more coffee grounds

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    My other homemade item is coming along. One little hick-up but it should still work out okay.

Hint for my buddy:
    *You live East of me
    *You like to read
    hmm, I dont think thats me, I've missed guestions Im sure, and I dont think I added reading as a interest

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Boo my multi quotes just aren't working anymore! now I have to remember what I quoted, & I'm bad at that.

My buddy is getting 3 homemade gifts, none made by me however as I not very crafty. One has been made by a neighbour, 1 by my sister & 1 by my munchkin!

My package is pretty much ready to go, just got to add some fillers/extras. Will mail either Wednesday or Thursday.

Went to the zoo this morning with my dad & the munchkin! Finally saw the pandas without having to wait in a huge line up. Then did a quick lap of the kids zoo before heading to the splash pad for an hour! Came back to my parents for a late lunch! It's a hot one out there! I'm currently sitting in the shade with my feet up in their back garden & there is a lovely breeze blowing through. The munchkin is inside making muffins with Granny!

Off to visit my Auntie tomorrow at her new condo in Schomburg, then home in my apartment without AC!

Here is the view of my dad's garden from where I am sitting (the funny looking tree is due to the deer that come up in the winter they knocked down the burlap & ate the bottom)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Here is the view of my dad's garden from where I am sitting (the funny looking tree is due to the deer that come up in the winter they knocked down the burlap & ate the bottom)
    What a gorgeous view and a wonderful way to spend a couple of days.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Armygirl - just wanted to say HI!!! and glad you are doing better. I hope you get sprung tomorrow and keep it up!
    Thanks sweetie, enjoy your Slamtastic pkg they are amazing and you so deserve it

My other homemade item is coming along. One little hick-up but it should still work out okay.

Hint for my buddy:
    *You live East of me
    *You like to read
    oh that could be me but I have to stick with the pumpkinator as my guess must stay consistent

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

like....first part

mailed

dislike....last part
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    Ok! Buddy...here it comes!
    Hmm......I mailed my package today too and estimated delivery date is around the same time too......so that could be coming to me?!? another hint to my buddy then: my package is travelling more than a province away from me

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I found my cup not being filled either.. but just assume that's because I have no clue as to sizes. I have the Keurig that does 3 different options, the smallest only fills a normal size mug about 2/3-3/4, and the largest size filled my travel mug about the same, 2/3-3/4. My thought for this is when I want my travel mug, I'll run the middle size, then run it again on the small setting.. using the same pod.

Anyone have suggestions on flavours to try? I tried the Coconut/Mocha last night, bleh.. and tried my Van Houtee grounds (butterscotch) in the reusable pod this morning (a little better) but maybe I need to try a super dark roast. Not normally a dark roast kinda girl, but I do need that caffeine kick in the morning! (on a side note, I bought some coffee flavourings in the US yesterday, so if this route works, at least I can still have a flavour!)
    I have a Keurig that has a bunch of different sizes, but I do find the regular coffee mug size doesn't fill up the cup nor does the travel mug size fill up a travel mug. But then again, maybe that's cuz some people need to add a lot of milk or coffee creamer to theirs? Whoknows. But yes, I've used the larger setting and then the smaller setting with the same kcup and it didn't affect the taste much to me.

You definitely need to sample different brands of kcups to find what you like. Some definitely can taste watery or plasticy unfortunately. I find the flavored Van Houtte "light roast" coffees to be too weak or watery for me. I don't mind the Green Mountain light roasts. But the best for us is the flavored Timothy's medium roast ones. We mostly buy flavored coffees so I don't have many suggestions for other ones. Also, my mom once brought me home a flavored "International Delight" coffee creamer from the US....I think it was "Almond Joy"....and I found that it tasted weird/plastic/watery.....so I don't know if they put different ingredients at all in their coffee creamers..... I thought it was my kcups that tasted weird, but then I tried the same ones without that coffee creamer and it was wayyyyyy better. So I dunno?!

mailed

Me?!?!

Hint for my buddy:
    *You live East of me
    *You like to read
    Not me...

Anyways, yes I mailed today!! PM'ed my tracking number. Only cost me $24 to ship with my VentureOne card so I was happy with that. Buddy, you'll be getting it next week sometime!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Me?!?!

Thread Information