User Tag List

Page 46 of 390 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Soooo buddy....I've got a couple questions for ya:

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea.

Would you like anything from Michaels?
    Homemade is great!!

Anything & everything from Michaels!! Much like Ikea, it's a store DH is glad we don't have nearby.....as the budget would quickly go out the window!!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

omgosh you guys were chatty last night
    think I caught up with all the questions.

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea. ... yes to fudge please

do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign?
    no thank you

Jewelry making supplies

Kids train

what are your kids favourite homemade treats?
    he doesn't really have any favourite he is easy to please anything except with nuts and strawberries

What is something I could send that you and your child would enjoy doing together?
    we like camping, watching TV, going for walks much different now that he is 15 lol, we do like playing cards, need travel games.

Would my buddy like a dream catcher ?
    oh yes please we have one in our sons room I would love one for ours.

#1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? love the body shop we like vanilla oops can't remember the other smells lol, haven't bought anything from bath and body works.

#2. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels. yes please we need the Glade sense and spray refills, we like Glade products so anything would be great.

Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond? now this is my weakness I love Fruit Pastilles, Twirls, Curly Wurly, Flakes, Bassetts Liquorice Allsorts etc. When my parents come over from Ireland they always bring us some

Thank you.
    Last edited by cmontario; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missidj View Post
    Okay kids train buddies:

what are your kids favourite homemade treats?

What is something I could send that you and your child would enjoy doing together?
    Both girls love chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip/banana muffins, rice krispie squares
    A lot of items on their list are things to do together. Any games, books, outdoor games etc are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Would my buddy like a dream catcher ?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post

#1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??

#2. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc???
    I've never been to Bath & Body works, or Body Shop. No thank you to bubble bath, we don't have a tub (only shower), lotions etc are great.
    Smellies- yes, just no candles please. I think I marked on my WL but just in case I forgot, I hate the scent of potpourri and roses, anything else is fine

Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post
    Buddy do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign?
    no thank you

Buddy for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide".
    Practical or baking

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    YES!! Most of the list for DH is things from the UK. Any chocolate or candy, Ribena, D&B, chocolate covered biscuits, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. We're planning on going back to England in Oct, I think I am going to bring cases of Cornflakes back -he LOOOOVES them!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: clearly can't type before coffee.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

So here are a few questions from me to my buddy...

Do you scrapbook?
    Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys?

Here are some answers:
    Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? fudge would be cool

do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign?
    no thank you

large baskets bags would be awesome

what are your kids favourite homemade treats? no kids

What is something I could send that you and your child would enjoy doing together? no kids
    Would my buddy like a dream catcher ? Not so much, windchimes for outside would be cool.

#1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? I wouldn't mind hand soap but that would be it

#2. Would you like any glade products?? no I have way to much

Also, I would LOVE Kei$has Warrior CD (burned is fine), i am obessed with Animal and would love to hear this one. Also if you have dutch store near by, would love black licorce mentos

thanks!
    coyote00, bluzsuz, dlee and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Scrapbook - I don't but DD#1 is making one....I would love some travel/UK/Grandparent stickers etc for her

Pets -unflavored popcorn (for air popper) is always a hit with Bacon, also would love to find an indestructible ball/Kong for him. The cats are well stocked on treats and toys. Tess can always use tennis balls, and busy bones.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Michaels: Surprisingly nothing I can think of right now
    Homemade gift: Baking and/or practical would be great! Practical things my DD could use like a hairclip holder (butterfly design/motif), stroller blanket that can attach (if you can sew), standard pillowcase (no fleece, butterflies or ni hao kai-lan), sewed toys (fruits/vegetables/animals)

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Scrapbook: I dont scrapbook, sorry
    Pets: Dont have any

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    YES!! Most of the list for DH is things from the UK. Any chocolate or candy, Ribena, D&B, chocolate covered biscuits, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. We're planning on going back to England in Oct, I think I am going to bring cases of Cornflakes back -he LOOOOVES them!
    haha I recently had relatives over and they wouldn't eat even regular corn flakes over here, thin and gross LOL
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Yay! Slam and I are pretty pumped! You guys are all so chatty and "into" the train Did I mention this train is going to be EPIC? It also sounds like everyone's pretty happy with their buddies which makes us happy! We put some serious thought into who we partnered! IF anyone is having problems with their buddy list, please PM us (both of us so that we can get back to you faster). We checked the lists mostly for too much brand name or tricky stuff...but if you need more ideas, the questions are a great way to start, and we can always PM your buddy for specific answers etc. Feel no fear!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1370351738274.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  47.7 KB

Ohhhh Armygirl!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Answers below in Purple

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea. Fudge or Shortbread would be great, both are on my wish list. Please not Macaroons coconut allergy

Would you like anything from Michaels?Only items on my wishlist please, my mom works there and I am pretty sure we are opening a two level location between our basement and living/dinning room
    Buddy do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign?I am Aries but please no Zodiac stuff, not really my thing.
    Buddy for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide". Lol for my homemade gift I would love practical or decorative but only because I am trying to lose weight But, but, but you took my answer, I was going to say to decide. But to be serious Decorative would be great as I am re doing my bedroom, any accents in Hot Pink, Black or Silver would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Would my buddy like a dream catcher ? No Thank you, I have one I made when I was a kid and it is still in one piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    #1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc?? Any Foot Scrubs or Lotions in Peppermint, or Any Hand Soaps in Citrus Scents would be great as I cannot shop in these stores, the moment I walk in my allergies start to bug me.

#2. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? Any products we use are listed on my wishlist as well as the scents we can use, again with those darn allergies.

Thanks in advance
    Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?Oh no answering this is going to cause some sugar cravings, if you have any local German stores I LOVE German Gummy Bears (these are so amazing), or from the British Store I would have to say Shortbread. Yep now I want gummy bears and shortbread and my morning snack is an apple, I am sure I can convince it is just as good
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy, while cleaning my house I thought of some questions for you.... ( yes I am that addicted that it sneaks into all my thoughts, anyways have to make cleaning somewhat fun )

1. What is your favorite color?
    2. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself?
    Love jewel tones, thistle colors (purple and green)

One thing I won't buy for myself.... ugh. Dream items would be a soda stream machine or a juicer lol. More reasonable things would be nice gardening gloves, silicone baking mat, new undies although the pantaloon train did restock me a little. I am a 3x in that department but working on a smaller booty. Can you buy 'time for me'? I am terrible for not taking time to get a manicure, or even a hair cut - I find it hard to justify spending money on me. I would love a new 'attitude' to install in my 15 dd. I will think more on this, my mind is blank....

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea.

I would love anything homemade - fudge is on my list - particularily old school fudge, not cheater fudge made with chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.

Michaels... oh how I love thee. I have several items on my list for my girl guides that can come from Michaels. DH and both dd's love to paint, mostly acrylic and water colors. I love storage stuff, cake stuff, beads, stickers, card making things, I would love to emboss. Surprise me!

Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    We love anything Scottish here, CLB got us some kind of vanilla fudgy stuff a while back and dh loved it. I can't remember the name of it. Post it notes, clan stuff. oldest dd needs her own kilt pin for her pipe band kilt. Surprise me here too!

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    So here are a few questions from me to my buddy...

Do you scrapbook?
    Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys?
    I don't actively scrapbook but look scrapbook stuff.
    I have some pet items I am looking for on my list - we have a 3 month old bernese mountain dog puppy that LOVES toys and to play so if you know of something that you think she would love - by all means send it my way. She loves her huggle hound, dinosaur nylabone, squeaky things, crinkly things. No rope toys please, fleecy braided knotty one are cool though.

I have my buddy and am so excited. It's raining here today, I don't feel like doing much of anything. I think I am having a fibromyalgia flare up as I really can't get out of my own way. I have all kinds of things I WANT to do but just no energy. It could also be the antibiotics I am on for my dead tooth and abcess No more pain from that though thank goodness.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

oooooo thought of something else for my list UK stuff (bluz's post reminded me ) Kendal Mint Cake! yummmmm............

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Glade products: sure
    Bath & Body, ect: yes, but no bath specific products (bath salts, bubble bath ect) - lotions and such are great
    Pet Treats: absolutely
    Dream Catcher: sure

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Ohhhh buddy, already made my first purchase for you and starting a wishlist on well.ca and amazon.ca for you

Page 46 of 390 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread Information