User Tag List

Page 45 of 390 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CheriBomb View Post
    Buddy do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign?
    Sure, I'm a Sagittarius.

Macaroons are always a huge hit around here.
    Buddy for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide". Lol for my homemade gift I would love practical or decorative but only because I am trying to lose weight
    Probably practical or decorative. I did list a few yummy fattening items on my wish list, but buddy if you give me some, could you spread them out a bit? Once something is in my possession I have to eat it all right away lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Would my buddy like a dream catcher ?
    I actually have one but if you make them I would love another. Mine was from the $ store and I don't think it's doing its job.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

YAY!!!!! GOT MY BUDDY! WHOOOHOOOOO! Let the shopping begin!!

I've read and reread my buddies list a few times. Going to go through it one more time before I sleep and pick out some main things that I will get and see if I need to order anything online asap.

Also going to the states next weekend so will see if I can some of the things they added to their list after I asked that question.

yay yay! love package trains!!!

WHO ARE YOU BUDDY?!?!?! haha. I never guess correctly but I have loved every package so I'm not worried.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I love Astro pops! Anyone remember Treasure Bars? It was like a Caramilk but with a different flavour in every square?
    I don't remember Treasure Bars. My favorites were Popeye Candy Cigarettes, Pixy Stixs, Pop Rocks and Licorice Babies!

Actually, I love vintage....anything vintage! I have alot of vintage and antique things in my house!
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 01:44 AM.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Mmmmmmh licorice babies! You know what I still have the first series of Garbage pail kids cards

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I'm finally home from BC.... feels like we were driving for days!! lol!!

These questions may have been asked, but Im just getting home and far too tired to go back through the 45 pages, but far to excited about getting my package together to not start planning, lol.... so

#1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??

#2. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc???

Thanks in advance
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Geez, busy for the day and so much to catch up on!! Okay, so here's all the recent questions I need to answer that I haven't already yet:

5. do you need or want anything from Ikea?

-hmm bag clips, dish scrub brushes, they have cute fabric "food" toy sets, the KALAS 6pk bowls/cups/or plates (colorful kids ones...)

6. Do you need any of these samples:
    cascade dishwasher gel packs, YES
    Nivea body lotion NO
    Nivea shower cream YES
    mr. Clean magic erasers NO
    "clear" shampoo and conditioner YES
    swifter dusters YES!
    Nivea bar soap YES
    febreze set and refresh (Hawaiian scent). NO

7. What is your favorite color? Purple, although you should know that by my WL

8. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself? Oh geez, I'm so cheap, I rarely buy anything for myself these days. I desperately need new clothes, but I mostly just wear tshirts, black yoga type pants from Walmart, and hoodies LOL I do want a bigger sized purple purse, but these days, I mostly just carry around my faux blue Coach diaper bag Also, I'm not really girly at all, don't wear jewellery (don't even have my ears pierced!), but I've always wanted a charm bracelet like the Pandora ones....(which are obviously too expensive for me!) but Walmart has something similar which I was debating about...

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Soooo buddy....I've got a couple questions for ya:

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea.

Would you like anything from Michaels?
    I'm not a huge fan of fudge, but would love shortbread or coconut macaroons!

Michaels - ummm not sure? I'm not crafty so I rarely go there and know whats all in there to ask for anything, sorry...

I'm a LEO too! (Birthday during this train, July 25!!) but umm...no thanks!

Buddy for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative?
    I'm going to say baking or practical. I'm not big on decorative things around my house these days...

Never had one before? Do you make them? Would love anything homemade from Jez!

Also, there was sorta a chocolate/Lindor question.....but my buddy will see from my WL what type of chocolates I like!

Finally, there was the US question.......I did put on my WL that I like the "Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate" and "Donut House - Mocha Coconut" Kcups that you can only get in the states. Whenever I go to the states, I always buy bottles of "Sobe Lifewater - Pacific Coconut" or those MetroMint bottled waters. I absolutely LOVE cheerios, and they have flavors we don't have like "Dulce De Leche", "Multigrain Peanut Butter", "Cinnamon Burst" that I'd love to try. :D

Omg, I need to go to sleep......I think I answered all the questions so far tho.....

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Buddy do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign? unfortunatly I don't like anything zodiac

Would my buddy like a dream catcher ? No thank you, honestly they scare the crap out of me, don't know why

How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? will have to get back to you on the Bath & Body Works but The Body Shop is a YES YES YES --> don't think I have ever found anything I didn't like - huge collector of the home fragrances & body butters

Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? YES to ALL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post

These questions may have been asked, but Im just getting home and far too tired to go back through the 45 pages, but far to excited about getting my package together to not start planning, lol.... so

#1. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??

#2. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc???

Thanks in advance
    Ok one more answering and then I'm going to bed.

I love Bath&BodyWorks, mostly just their handsoaps though. Body Shop apparently has a "banana" shampoo & conditioner that I'd love to try though. I'd say I'd like bubble bath from those places, but I have SO much bath stuff right now, I probably shouldn't ask for anymore!

I don't need any more Glade smellies or candles/etc right now

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy, while cleaning my house I thought of some questions for you.... ( yes I am that addicted that it sneaks into all my thoughts, anyways have to make cleaning somewhat fun )

1. What is your favorite color?
    2. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself?
    Fav colour: I like dark purple & royal blue right now
    Really want:
    - Big work tote (mine is in shambles but trying to use it til it falls apart for good) -
    - work jewelry to wear with my outfits (from Smart Set, Reitmans, Suzy Shier, etc. I love all colours, styles, beads/coloured jewels, normal length or long are both great, etc. I wear different ones with different coloured outfits to enhance my work outfit)

Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea.

Coconut macaroons & shortbread please! Yum

OK I love pretty much any shade of purple, with plum at the top of the list.
    Ikea - anything and everything Lil.
    I am not a fan of Lindt or lindor but I do love dark chocolate.
    Something I want but wouldn't buy; one of those hot little one sleeve trendy tops in an XL.
    No zodiac stuff, thanks

many of us are having trouble getting are return buttons to work ...for me same browser and operating system laptop works...netbook doesn't work..using IE Windows Vista

yay !!!

I see we have a few Birthdays that may fall during this train I am a Leo but unless it was practical ...I don't care much for dusting
    Homemade hmmmm practical, something your kids made if my buddy has kids ...

from Micheals...acrylic paint pens...look like sharpies but also fall under something I may not buy ...I rarely get to Micheals....

I love my buddies list...a few things I need to search out ....

I already have two dream catchers, so no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post

Thanks in advance
    Bath & body: Im picky with my scents, so no thanks
    Glade products: Anything with the Hawaiian breeze scent, candles/spray refills/plug ins

cascade dishwasher gel packs NO
    Nivea body lotion NO
    Nivea shower cream YES
    mr. Clean magic erasers NO
    "clear" shampoo and conditioner NO
    swifter dusters NO
    Nivea bar soap NO
    febreze set and refresh (Hawaiian scent). YES
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 04:32 AM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

ok gonna try to answer a few questions i missed

5. Do you need or want anything from Ikea?i have never shopped at IKEA as we don't have one around here but i have seen their stuff online and love it,so anything from there would be awesome!
    Cascade dishwasher gel packs - sure
    Nivea body lotion - yes please
    Nivea shower cream - yep
    Mr. Clean magic erasers - can never have too many
    "Clear" shampoo and conditioner my hubby loves the clear for men
    Swifter Dusters -no thanks
    Nivea bar soap - sure
    Febreze set and refresh -any
    7. What is your favorite color?if its clothes,love black,red and things for the house and stuff love lime green,teal,red
    8. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but won't buy for yourself? good question,hmmm good makeup maybe as i am cheap and can't bring myself to spend the money for the good stuff lol

also lets see

micheals-need fabric markers and i am going on a disney cruise in sept,we are doing a fish extender(sorta like a secret gift exchange)so little disney related things are great
    have a dream catcher but think they are very pretty
    Fudge-yummy
    zodiac-i am a virgo

will see if i missed any later
    can't wait to get shopping for my buddys stuff

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Seriously will you be my new BFF?
    Two of my favorite words are edible and homemade.Yes to all!
    And Michaels... hmmmm where do I start?
    Glue dots, double sided tape ($store sometimes carries), magnetic tape, glass beads, Sterling jewelry findings, craft kit for DD, Book on cool jewelry, anything for cake making, Learn to crochet kit, Paint brushes, and the list goes on and on.... You have clearly identified my addiction!

Something I've put off buying/won't buy for myself? Throw pillows for my bed (plum/cream/shades of brown) and a tea box

Buddy do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign? no, thanks

Would my buddy like a dream catcher ? Yes I used to have one when my boys were little. Would love one!

How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Big fan but an indulgence for me for sure Love Orange/Satsuma anything

Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candels ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? YES to ALL
    Last edited by mimzy71; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 06:27 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Dear buddy, I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Wow you ladies were chatty last night!! I think I'm all caught up on questions and they are posted in post 3

We like anything baked here I do not like raisins if you are baking for me.

Michael's is going to be the cause of me becoming homeless..LOL I love their cake stuff and painting stuff. I could use some new icing bags, bag couplers, tole painting paint brushes, and canvasses.

for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide"

We would love baking or practical, I'm ok with decorative too but would prefer no nick nack type stuff (I have a daycare with 6 kids and I'm drowning in nick nacks!!)

Trent made the dream catcher from the kit you sent him at Christmas and he LOVES it!

How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??
    I love bath and body works foaming hand soap, I have to be careful on bubble bath and lotions.

Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc???
    No thank you

Kid buddy answers

what are your kids favorite homemade treats?
    Trent loves homemade cookies, chocolate chip and sugar cookies are his fave.

What is something I could send that you and your child would enjoy doing together?
    we like to play cards and do crafty things together
    Last edited by slambert; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 06:37 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am trying to cut down on sugar, so no thank you

Can't think of anything, I don't have much time for crafty stuff

for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide"
    practical would likely be best, something the cats can't break

No, sadly my last few became cat toys. Mortgage Queen gave me the sweetest kitten who just can't leave them alone. I had a beautiful one for over 10 years until I brought that little terror home lol

How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??
    Love most things from both

Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc???
    just spray refills, we use one by the litterbox

Zodiac stuff
    I am a Gemini but don't particularly like zodiac themed stuff
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Tue, Jun 4th, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Omg can't sleep looking at this site does anyone remember astro pops love those thing

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/candylist.htm
    I saw astro pops at Bulk barn the other day
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 45 of 390 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread Information