User Tag List

Page 145 of 390 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post

Buddy, what kind of complexion do you have? Do you wear a BB cream? Concealer?
    I do wear BB cream (fair to medium) I don't wear concealer

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes to BBQ
    No to Tylenol/Advil

Makeup - I use Marcelle's BB cream (because they sent it to me free) if I am just at home but Smashbox primer and foundation etc when out, light with a touch of pink
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

BBQ- Nope

Tylenol - No thanks, use advil

Buddy, what kind of complexion do you have? Do you wear a BB cream? Concealer? Put BB cream on my list. I don't wear foundation but would like to try the BB cream. Light-Med combo.

Ugh, just saw that they have discontinued the Burt's Bees sunscreen. Now I need a new natural sunscreen that doesn't leave my face white after applying. Hmmmm

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post

I have a fair complexion but don't use concealer much, but I think as I'm getting older I may want to start..LOL
    I have the complexion from hell. My skin is super-super-super sensitive, due to a screwy thyroid. I can't wear any foundation or blush or bronzer. I will wear bb cream if I have to go somewhere that would normally require me to get all gussied up (like date night or a neighbour's bbq or something like that), but I break out in an ugly rash for about 4 or 5 days after that.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hello buddy...do you barbeque ?
    Hopefully soon yes, we need to go get a new bbq but have not picked one up yet.

hello again do you need baby/infant/toddler/kids/adult tylenol liquid or chewables ?
    No thank you, no kids and we only use Adult Advil.

Mini Rant....some A$$ stole my flowers I was just out there about 2 hours ago as I went to get a slurpee and I watered the hanging basket.....I am upstairs and I heard my front porch door slam ....look out the window post guy put my buddies Amazon order inside ...yay

Went downstairs to get the pkge open the door to check my mail bbox and the plant isn't dripping...well I look and it is gone??? WTF...The thief would have had to walk up 4 stairs and lean to reach it...so not just a casual walk by pick up the pot and keep going....grrr my first world problem .....

hmmpphh I hope a bee flys out stings them on the nose causing them to drop the hanging planter on their foot !
    WOW that is bold.

That is all I have for now.
    I am fair (or as I put it glow in the dark white), I use BB Cream or powder foundation all depends on my style for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I have the complexion from hell. My skin is super-super-super sensitive, due to a screwy thyroid. I can't wear any foundation or blush or bronzer. I will wear bb cream if I have to go somewhere that would normally require me to get all gussied up (like date night or a neighbour's bbq or something like that), but I break out in an ugly rash for about 4 or 5 days after that.
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

BBQ - Yes! Bought a new one last summer with my saved up gift cards from work, and wowsers, this thing cooks super hot! My BF just came up with a solution 3 weeks ago to keep from burning and drying everything outl.. he calls it the grill master 6000! So now it's our little joke when I want him to bbq. Could really use a long handle basting brush, i have little silicone ones and i just about fry my hands putting on sauce!

No to any kids meds, but I could definitely use adult Tylenol. I am normally an Advil girl, but every once in a while I need to switch it up if the Advil ain't workin..

BB Cream.. never tried it but I do use foundation and concealer. Concealer is my best friend, I have the worlds worst under eye circles, and without it, just nasty. I'm naturally light complexion, but now that it's summer, i get a little colour..maybe could bump it to light/medium...

OK.. bit of a rant and a question.. did the SDM 20x on Saturday, and bought a Quo kabuki brush for my foundation. (just watched a pinterest "how to" and thought I'd give it a whirl) Anyways.. they were 40% off, but the thing is a piece of crap! I sheds bristle all over my face like crazy, and I have to pick them all off.. grr! Any thoughts? If I return it I lose my points, but do you think it's worth writing a complaint?
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

54. do you barbeque ? My boyfriend does!!!
    55. do you need baby/infant/toddler/kids/adult tylenol liquid or chewables? No thanks
    56. Buddy, what kind of complexion do you have? Do you wear a BB cream? Concealer? concealer yes..never tried the BB cream. I'm part native/Chinese so i'm not white and not dark..lol
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

OK.. bit of a rant and a question.. did the SDM 20x on Saturday, and bought a Quo kabuki brush for my foundation. (just watched a pinterest "how to" and thought I'd give it a whirl) Anyways.. they were 40% off, but the thing is a piece of crap! I sheds bristle all over my face like crazy, and I have to pick them all off.. grr! Any thoughts? If I return it I lose my points, but do you think it's worth writing a complaint?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but I lol'd for real when I read that the bristles were shedding all over your face! Totally sucks though for sure!
    shop my webstore:

spend40save10now

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    BBQ - Yes! Bought a new one last summer with my saved up gift cards from work, and wowsers, this thing cooks super hot! My BF just came up with a solution 3 weeks ago to keep from burning and drying everything outl.. he calls it the grill master 6000! So now it's our little joke when I want him to bbq. Could really use a long handle basting brush, i have little silicone ones and i just about fry my hands putting on sauce!

No to any kids meds, but I could definitely use adult Tylenol. I am normally an Advil girl, but every once in a while I need to switch it up if the Advil ain't workin..

BB Cream.. never tried it but I do use foundation and concealer. Concealer is my best friend, I have the worlds worst under eye circles, and without it, just nasty. I'm naturally light complexion, but now that it's summer, i get a little colour..maybe could bump it to light/medium...

OK.. bit of a rant and a question.. did the SDM 20x on Saturday, and bought a Quo kabuki brush for my foundation. (just watched a pinterest "how to" and thought I'd give it a whirl) Anyways.. they were 40% off, but the thing is a piece of crap! I sheds bristle all over my face like crazy, and I have to pick them all off.. grr! Any thoughts? If I return it I lose my points, but do you think it's worth writing a complaint?
    I'm sorry, but I lol'd for real when I read that the bristles were shedding all over your face! Totally sucks though for sure!
    shop my webstore:

spend40save10now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

i don't wear anything on my face...

Jez, that sucks!!

Pammie, I forgot to say CONGRATS!! in my last post. :D

Well, my package is officially wrapped up, duck taped, and addressed. I'll still wait till the end of the week or even next week to mail though. Buddy Hint: My package is going.....EAST of me.......bahahahahaha

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Oh Pammie I forgot to say congrats Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Yes we BBQ (lots in the summer)

Adult or Children's Tylenol or Advil is great

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

It seems winter/spring has been very long this year, the kiddo is starting to wear the knees out of all his pants! Normally he'd grow up a size or we'd change seasons. He refuses to wear his jeans and only likes his sweatpants (the jeans are too tight he says, which means he is too lazy to undo them to get them up and down lol). I guess I should have bought more pants for this season instead of all shorts!

Buddy no parcels arrived today! I have a few on the way for you and for me So hopefully tomorrow is a happy mail day (as opposed to the bills I got today lol).

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Slam - when you get all of your SDM points (under my tutelage and the help of SC), try the smashbox bb cream. SPF 35 and it's super nice and matte.

I use that if I'm going out in public that requires brushing my hair. I use Bemefit Erase Paste for concealer
    Really though, I don't usually wear a lot if makeup. I think that's why I like the smashbox stuffm. I'm a huge fan of their products (and usually a better price point than mac etc).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

so you ladies are going to teach me to do the shoppers points thing, paint my nails and wear make up??? Damn, hubby will think I'm leaving him LOL

Page 145 of 390 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Thread Information